**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Retiring?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,261 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2018
    CapWW2 wrote: Β»
    These are my ideas for a better game:

1. Reduce steps on AQ maps. Reduce timers to 30 minutes. Make fights more difficult if you want but less required time to complete.
    2. Reduce AW timers to 0.
    3. Add heroic and master quest rewards to uncollected only for Elder’s bane and up the difficulty To compensate for the rewards package.
    4. Give an option to choose only 2 arenas in my game.
    5. Dont add new missions or extra content except challenges.
    6. Give an option for 20 members alliances with content tailored to 20 members. Managing 30 people is outrageous.
    7. Reduce all these events to half. Combine some of them the same way you did with summoner advancement back in the day.
    8. Make the game more tailored to solo play.
    9. Reduce item prize a notch.
    10. Reduce crystal prizes a notch. Be realistic.
    11. Release only one new champ per month and improve all the BUGS.
    12. Improve your beta program.
    13. Reduce resources for ranking up champs a little bit. Ranking up 5 stars and 6 stars is just ridiculous.
    14. Please give us more quality and less quantity. You can give us the rewards accumulated of all the missions fused in only one challenge adjusted to proper difficulty .
    15. Reduce energy in all quest to 2 per step.
    16. Add level 80.
    17. Add some new masteries that improve game play.
    18. Give us the ability to work towards obtaining a champ of our preference.
    19. Change crystals system to per class type. For example give the ability to choose the class of the champ of the crystal i will open.
    20. Improve duplications or carbon copies like ms marvel and CM etc.

I'm sorry, what?

Are you able to read clearly what I am suggesting? These are my suggestions. Some people will like it some people wont. And it is ok.

You're free to suggest what you like. I just don't agree with a number is all.

So you bash my suggestions with nothing to say??? Glorious!!!! Do me a favor and just remain from quoting me for no reason. Dont waste my time please
    Okay. I was being respectful. Not cool. Since you want me to elaborate:

1. Reducing steps takes away from the team work factor, and it's meant to take time. The Timers are designed that way for a reason. Either way you're waiting between AQ Maps, and accommodating more than people who want to rush through. Plus, reducing Timers contradicts the point of reducing steps.
    2. Same as above. War takes 24 hours for Attack. It's not meant to pile through as fast as possible, and logging on periodically is not a time-consuming thing. You move, then come back when you have Energy.
    3. Compensation doesn't work like that, and it's not geared towards one demographic. Not sure what Rewards package you're referring to.
    4. You have that option. Only enter 2.
    5. Disagree with that one. People enjoy getting those Rewards.
    6. You can function with 20 Members and 2 BGs.
    7. Events and more content are good things. People need those Rewards. If you find it too much, don't do it.
    8. They've been doing that slowly. There will still be more Rewards for Allies. That's the benefit.
    9. Less Rewards?
    10. See above.
    11. Disagree. Releasing less Champs won't fix anything faster. Different people entirely.
    12. Possible.
    13. I might agree with that, but Ranking still takes effort.
    14. Rewards take time AND effort.
    15. Some Rewards take more time and effort.
    16. No objections.
    17. No objections.
    18. It's called the Arena.
    19. I suggested that in another Thread. We agree.
    20. No objections.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2018

1. Reduce steps on AQ maps. Reduce timers to 30 minutes. Make fights more difficult if you want but less required time to complete.
    3. Add heroic and master quest rewards to uncollected only for Elder’s bane and up the difficulty To compensate for the rewards package.
    6. Give an option for 20 members alliances with content tailored to 20 members. Managing 30 people is outrageous.
    7. Reduce all these events to half. Combine some of them the same way you did with summoner advancement back in the day.
    13. Reduce resources for ranking up champs a little bit. Ranking up 5 stars and 6 stars is just ridiculous.
    14. Please give us more quality and less quantity. You can give us the rewards accumulated of all the missions fused in only one challenge adjusted to proper difficulty .
    16. Add level 80.
    19. Change crystals system to per class type. For example give the ability to choose the class of the champ of the crystal i will open.

I'm sorry, what?

Are you able to read clearly what I am suggesting? These are my suggestions. Some people will like it some people wont. And it is ok.

So you bash my suggestions with nothing to say??? Glorious!!!! Do me a favor and just remain from quoting me for no reason. Dont waste my time please

1. Reducing steps takes away from the team work factor, and it's meant to take time. The Timers are designed that way for a reason. Either way you're waiting between AQ Maps, and accommodating more than people who want to rush through. Plus, reducing Timers contradicts the point of reducing steps.
    2. Same as above. War takes 24 hours for Attack. It's not meant to pile through as fast as possible, and logging on periodically is not a time-consuming thing. You move, then come back when you have Energy.
    3. Compensation doesn't work like that, and it's not geared towards one demographic. Not sure what Rewards package you're referring to.
    7. Events and more content are good things. People need those Rewards. If you find it too much, don't do it.
    8. They've been doing that slowly. There will still be more Rewards for Allies. That's the benefit.
    9. Less Rewards?
    10. See above.
    11. Disagree. Releasing less Champs won't fix anything faster. Different people entirely.
    12. Possible.
    16. No objections.
    17. No objections.
    20. No objections.

Lmao are you hearing what you are saying? Basically you want people to be as much as possible logged in!!! That is kabam idea and it is failing miserably.

Get this straight. More time in the game does not equal more spending.

With regards to team work. You dont need stupid timers to substain the teamwork effort. That comes by itself with nodes and planning.

I am not suggesting less rewards. I am suggesting the same rewards fused into a condensed quest or event tailored to be more difficult to compensate for the amount of rewards.

Everything in excess is bad. Have you tried drinking 2 gallons of milk at once. Wait milk is good for you it wont hurt you. Dont try it. Even water jn excess can give you brain shock.

You could have the same rewards with less commitment and less quest, who would not like that????
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Too much content is a ridiculous sentiment, if you feel there’s too much content or something’s too hard to keep up with, then don’t do it. Plain and simple. Don’t be in a 5x5 or 5/6 map aq alliance, and high tier war.
  • Options

16. Add level 80.

I'm sorry, what?

9. Less Rewards?
    10. See above.
    12. Possible.
    16. No objections.
    17. No objections.
    20. No objections.

Lmao are you hearing what you are saying? Basically you want people to be as much as possible logged in!!! That is kabam idea and it is failing miserably.

With regards to team work. You dont need stupid timers to substain the teamwork effort. That comes by itself with nodes and planning.

I am not suggesting less rewards. I am suggesting the same rewards fused into a condensed quest or event tailored to be more difficult to compensate for the amount of rewards.

Everything in excess is bad. Have you tried drinking 2 gallons of milk at once. Wait milk is good for you it wont hurt you. Dont try it. Even water jn excess can give you brain shock.

You could have the same rewards with less commitment and less quest, who would not like that????

No, what you're suggesting is changing the game to accommodate what you personally have time for and are capable of doing.
  • Options

16. Add level 80.

I'm sorry, what?

9. Less Rewards?
    10. See above.
    12. Possible.
    16. No objections.
    17. No objections.
    20. No objections.

No, what you're suggesting is changing the game to accommodate what you personally have time for and are capable of doing.

Wrong. I would play AQ and AW if no timers.
  • Options
    Hey Cap. Best advice for yourself and for anyone feeling the "burn". Step back. Take a break. Chill. This is just a game. Nothing more, nothing less. Sure better rewards across the board would be great but if that were the case, what would the whales (who keep our game afloat - thanks guys) spend their money on? If everything was free or easy to get, there'd be no challenge.
    I myself am in a retirement Alliance, we do one Battlegroup Wars with a 90% win ratio and do simple Map 2's in AQ to avoid pressure. Yeah it takes longer to get resources but we're pretty content with what we've got. Once you get over the addictiveness of the game, retirement gets easier.

I am in a 17 million relax alliance. No AQ or AW
  • Options

16. Add level 80.

I'm sorry, what?

9. Less Rewards?
    10. See above.
    12. Possible.
    16. No objections.
    17. No objections.
    20. No objections.

Precisely. You want them to change the game to accommodate what you personally have time for. Let me ask you a question. Do people who put more time in deserve more Rewards?
  • Options
    edited July 2018

16. Add level 80.

I'm sorry, what?

9. Less Rewards?
    10. See above.
    12. Possible.
    16. No objections.
    17. No objections.
    20. No objections.

Precisely. You want them to change the game to accommodate what you personally have time for. Let me ask you a question. Do people who put more time in deserve more Rewards?

No sir. I am not speaking for myself only. A huge percentage of the players dont have time to accomodate every single day log in frequently on a mobile game. You have to compromise your real life and your family. Hinding at work in a bathroom to take a node down. Not giving attention to your family when going out. Etccccccc. The fact that you like to be 24/7 or love giving this game ( a mobile game) number 1 priority in your life does not mean everyone feels the same.

Again, the game is good but there are more important things in life that take priorities. For this reason you see amazing players and long time members retiring or quiting. You cannot substain a system like this very long. But whatever let the downspiral continue. Maybe the shock with reality comes soon.

Let the Burn out Fiesta continue.

By the way tell me if the following sentence is not clear enough for you:

I know many other languages if you dont understand correctly. Seriously πŸ˜’
  • Options

16. Add level 80.

I'm sorry, what?

9. Less Rewards?
    10. See above.
    12. Possible.
    16. No objections.
    17. No objections.
    20. No objections.

No sir. I am not speaking for myself only. A huge percentage of the players dont have time to accomodate every single day log in frequently on a mobile game. You have to compromise your real life and your family. Hinding at work in a bathroom to take a node down. Not giving attention to your family when going out. Etccccccc. The fact that you like to be 24/7 or love giving this game ( a mobile game) number 1 priority in your life does not mean everyone feels the same.

Again, the game is good but there are more important things in life that take priorities. For this reason you see amazing players and long time members retiring or quiting. You cannot substain a system like this very long. But whatever let the downspiral continue. Maybe the shock with reality comes soon.

People burn out because they try to do more than they're capable of. If you have life obligations, that comes first. That doesn't mean it's the fault of the system because other people who have more time to put in are earning more. The whole point is to play as much as you're capable and take Rewards based on that. If you're trying to stay on top with less time and effort than it takes, that will become taxing quickly. It's about accepting one's own limitations. That's life. On the job, you earn more money for putting in more hours. If people can't put the time in, they earn less.
    As for the other suggestion, yes. Any person would like the idea of getting more for less. That doesn't make it a fair system. Just one that gives maximum payoff for minimal effort.
    In any event, I'm about done with this discussion. It started out on a tangent because someone is retiring because they have real life stuff to deal with, and has somehow turned into something different. Good luck with your discussion.
  • Options
    ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    this is ridiculous. You dont need to play all the content if u dont have the time. If u force yourself into the keeping up with the Jones' mentality then that's on you.... not Kabam #beanadult
  • Options
    ezmoney wrote: Β»
    this is ridiculous. You dont need to play all the content if u dont have the time. If u force yourself into the keeping up with the Jones' mentality then that's on you.... not Kabam #beanadult

What is the point of having a million things to do if you cannot play it?
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,623 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's just a game hons, if you don't have time for it then don't play it. Won't be the end of the world.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I guess it's bad I had no idea who that guy was.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Does anyone have any orange slices
  • Options
    RicemanRiceman Posts: 216 β˜…
    Everytime I see a post from you its some bs mang ngl
  • Options
    Riceman wrote: Β»

Thank you Riceman, say hi to Bean from my part.

• Options
    RicemanRiceman Posts: 216 β˜…
    Riceman wrote: Β»

Thank you Riceman, say hi to Bean from my part.
    Done
  • Options
    j2o2xidm97nb.jpeg
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Then if you haven't got the time to support your claims then probably best you don't make such claims. But that's up to you. Your choice

Lmao i have the choice not to engage in conversation with demusfruzee, demunsfire or whatever his name is. I explained myself enough already.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s fairly obvious where he’s pulling his data from.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,060 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    j2o2xidm97nb.jpeg

Lol, so you have no facts or proof? Awesome and makes sense. Again, everything this game offers you have a choice to play. Do it or don't, that's your choice. The rest of us like the content.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's not kabam's fault that there's too much going on. No one said u have to do everything. Feel free to pick and choose what u want to do. If need be, just take some time away from game and come back later.
  • Options
    ODuckODuck Posts: 5
    Personally I think they should add 3-5 more spots for alliances, But keep battle groups the same. Up to 3 with 10 people per. These extra spaces would allow people to not feel as obligated to play AQ or AW all week long, take a war or two off if needed. Or even be able to go away for a weekend and not have to log in. The extra 3-5 spots would also allow people to not have to miss out on rewards if they can’t be around and would then be kicked/replaced by an alliance.
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 β˜…β˜…

16. Add level 80.

I'm sorry, what?

9. Less Rewards?
    10. See above.
    12. Possible.
    16. No objections.
    17. No objections.
    20. No objections.

The people who want to ply more than you would not like the rewards with less effort