**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is Korg Skill ?

TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
I mean... skill are human that trained a lot... Korg isn’t human, he is made of rock... he should be cosmic

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    He’s skill because he’s a gladiator I guess. I was 50/50 between cosmic and skill. Thought he’d be cosmic but what do I know?
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    “Hi Korg here, I’m just a rock monster and don’t have any magic hammers. But don’t let that discourage you from getting me I can still tussle in the ring quite fine”

Plus we need more skill champs that are worth r3+
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    “Hi Korg here, I’m just a rock monster and don’t have any magic hammers. But don’t let that discourage you from getting me I can still tussle in the ring quite fine”

Yes this too. There’s been an influx of cosmic champs lately and maybe they don’t want to go overboard. What skill champs are worth R3+ other than Blade, GP, Killmonger, Hawkeye, and maybe Taskmaster? I love the skill class but they are a bit lacking.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Was hoping somehow RedSkull would be Mystic. Mystic is a dying class now.
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Was hoping somehow RedSkull would be Mystic. Mystic is a dying class now.

If anything Heimdall would’ve been mystic. Red Skull seems either science or skill. But how can you say mystic is a dying class? It still has some of the strongest champs in the game.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Yes this too. There’s been an influx of cosmic champs lately and maybe they don’t want to go overboard. What skill champs are worth R3+ other than Blade, GP, Killmonger, Hawkeye, and maybe Taskmaster? I love the skill class but they are a bit lacking.

I know you're being serious, but it sounds a little silly when considering that Blade, GP, and Killmonger are regarded as some of the best champs in the game.

Luckily, we've gotten a few science champs in the last year that have really propped up the science class. It was lacking for way too long. Now, every class seems to have powerhouse champs in it.

If any class is lacking, it's the mystic class, based strictly on numbers. Looking at my 3* roster, the other classes have anywhere from 19-22 champs in them. Mystic only has 17, and UC and Immortal Iron Fist aren't even available in normal crystals.
    I remember Tech used to be lacking the numbers. Then late last year we got a ton of them in short order. Stark Spidey, Vulture, Doc Ock, Green Goblin, who joined other newbies like Yondu and Nebula. 2017 was good to the Tech class.

I know you're being serious, but it sounds a little silly when considering that Blade, GP, and Killmonger are regarded as some of the best champs in the game.

Luckily, we've gotten a few science champs in the last year that have really propped up the science class. It was lacking for way too long. Now, every class seems to have powerhouse champs in it.

If any class is lacking, it's the mystic class, based strictly on numbers. Looking at my 3* roster, the other classes have anywhere from 19-22 champs in them. Mystic only has 17, and UC and Immortal Iron Fist aren't even available in normal crystals.

Yes but as far as quality in classes, mystic is far superior. Other than IF (in my opinion) every mystic has good uses. There’s really not a whole lot of trash in the mystic class. When you look at skill and science the amount of trash is almost unbearable.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I would love he would be a counter for Ghost, that would be the most classy Easter egg in the game.

Sadly we dont have voices in the game, only those sexual noises once thay are hitting each other xD

Yes but as far as quality in classes, mystic is far superior. Other than IF (in my opinion) every mystic has good uses. There’s really not a whole lot of trash in the mystic class. When you look at skill and science the amount of trash is almost unbearable.

Who was the last Mystic champ added? Morningstar and Mephisto? That was nearly a year ago. They certainly have good champs, but when you introduce 26+ champs per year, I'd hope that more than 2 of them would be mystic.
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    I would love he would be a counter for Ghost, that would be the most classy Easter egg in the game.

Sadly we dont have voices in the game, only those sexual noises once thay are hitting each other xD

It’s been a long time since I had sound enabled but doesn’t LC say “Sweet Christmas” with his L3? It would be cool if it was a unique L3 with him and Ghost/Loki.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Korg should be cosmic but then again so should Loki, thor shouldn't be a skill and Green Goblin should have been science. These are a few examples. They don't care about getting it right. But geez he's an alien it just seemed like a no brainer. I just hope he isn't the typical pillow hands tank that the Devs love.

Who was the last Mystic champ added? Morningstar and Mephisto? That was nearly a year ago. They certainly have good champs, but when you introduce 26+ champs per year, I'd hope that more than 2 of them would be mystic.

They came out in October so yeah I guess it’ll be 10 months. They will probably have another mystic heavy October this year too and who knows who they will add in September. It probably should be mystics back to back. 4/26 is a reasonable number. But pretty much every mystic created has been a quality addition. Do people really use Bishop? Sentry? KP? Just because other classes get added more often doesn’t mean they’re good champs, that’s all I’m saying.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Voltolos wrote: »
    He doesn't have cosmic powers and all cosmic champs have cosmic powers so he is skill

Gamora has cosmic powers ? Drax has ? Yeah no thank you wrong argument
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Watch him be like Karnak and require both skill and cosmic to rank up
    TKal wrote: »
    He doesn't have cosmic powers and all cosmic champs have cosmic powers so he is skill

I almost made that argument about Drax, but I didn't since the original Drax the Destroyer DID have cosmic powers. I don't know exactly how he got retconned into his current form and the movies don't talk much about his race's inherent physical abilities.

But I think Groot is a solid corollary.
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Thor and Korg rely on gladitorial skills for most of their fights. Thor is pushing it a bit but still deserves to be skill. Groot is cosmic cuz he relies on otherworldly powers to perform his feats and isn’t a good comparison.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Why does it matter? I never understand these arguments. If he was mutant then sure I’d understand because that’s not true to comic lore at all. But surely you can understand that even an alien needs to have skill to fight in a gladiatorial contest? Or do you think anyone could just hop in and win?
    TKal wrote: »

I almost made that argument about Drax, but I didn't since the original Drax the Destroyer DID have cosmic powers. I don't know exactly how he got retconned into his current form and the movies don't talk much about his race's inherent physical abilities.

But I think Groot is a solid corollary.

Well if Drax had the physical resistance he has in GOTG 2 (those that have seen it should know what I’m talking about) that seems like a cosmic ability. I don’t think a human has that much resilience. Gamora, umm.... should’ve been skill or maybe tech like Nebula, although she’s not quite as cybernetic as Nebula.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Why does it matter? I never understand these arguments. If he was mutant then sure I’d understand because that’s not true to comic lore at all. But surely you can understand that even an alien needs to have skill to fight in a gladiatorial contest? Or do you think anyone could just hop in and win?

Because people like to complain about the little things.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    I'm still calling Red Skull to be Science and Heimdall to be Cosmic. Stay tuned to see if I'm right. ;)
    (Really doesn't matter to me, I just like guessing)
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    I'm still calling Red Skull to be Science and Heimdall to be Cosmic. Stay tuned to see if I'm right. ;)
    (Really doesn't matter to me, I just like guessing)

Red skull has already been revealed tech