**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[iOS] 19.1 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Frajorode8Frajorode8 Posts: 2
    In-Game name: Frajorode
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: iOS 11
    Cellular or WiFi: It happens with both.
    Game Version Installed: 19.1
    Game Mode: It happens in Story Quests and Alliance Quest mostly.
    Description of the Issue: Game lags while fighting, champs are unresponsive to the controls. This kind of issue never happened to me since I play with iOS devices.
  • IGN: mrpoppawillie
    Device: iPhone 7+
    Cell or Wifi: Both
    Game version: 19.1
    Game mode: AW, Arena
    Issues: Overheating worse than19.0, severe lag, game completely freezing, battery draining.
  • KaybursKayburs Posts: 9
    IGN: kayburs
    Device: iPhone 6, ipad
    Game mode: all - lag, game crash, kills my battery, frame rate drop
  • FPSgoldFPSgold Posts: 1
    IGN- FPSgold
    Device- iPhone 7
    iOS- 11.4.1
    Game- 19.1

Game Mode-
    Aq, Aw, event quest, act 5. Issues: Lag, failed parries, animations skipping, inconsistent in-fight game play (I.e. one five combo will take x amount of time and then the next identical 5 combo will take y amount of time.) general overheating

Also worth noting, my camera nor flashlight doesn’t work anymore. No other explanation as to what might have been the cause other then the overheating. Definitely a software issue NOT hardware.
  • GN:-kollipara326-
    Device: iPhone 7+
    Game mode: all game modes
    Issues: device is heating up after some minutes
  • IGN: CasperTheGhosttt
    Device: iPhone 7
    Game mode: arena and solo questing
    Issues: frame rate drop in combat, load time for the crystals and buying crystals screen load to much.
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    Seems like the little improvement made in 19.0.1 has gone missing in 19.1
    Phone is back to being a frying pan
    IOS 11.4.1
  • Tofus1990Tofus1990 Posts: 6
    Albyarddog
    iPhone 6
    iOS 11.4.1
    Cellular-Verizon & WiFi

Phone overheats to the point I can’t touch it. Game will freeze in quest mode, alliance quest mode and alliance war mode. Mostly when I try to start a fight. It will freeze and I get the spinning wheel of death which could last for hours. All the while waiting for the phone gets hotter and hotter. After forcing it to close and going back in, I find that my champion has lost almost all of its health. Not such a big deal in regular questing mode, but when you’re a captain and are working in alliance quest or alliance war mode, this can be disheartening. As I then have to spend money and resources on health potions that I may otherwise not have had to worry about.
    Perhaps you could get rid of that penalty especially in alliance quest and alliance war, while you work on a solution to this problem. It shouldn’t be that hard of a fix, until you get the real fix, to fix the fix.
  • IGN: Virgometrix
    Game mode: all mode
    Issues: Heating (burning like 19.0) and severe frame rate drop in combat and suddenly exit from the app itself.
  • CinduJCinduJ Posts: 2
    Ign: JabariandJacob
    Device iPhone 6
    Device operating system: iOS 11.4.1
    Cellular and Wi-Fi both!
    All game modes, over heating, in game lag and shutting down, I see the notice PROBLEMS CONNECTING TO YOUR NETWORK continually. At times the game acts like I have it on auto play. I don't evade in the middle of an attack. Having the fight drop at the first pay, logging back in to your champ 1/2 dead or dead in AW and AQ is impossible to play sometimes. This issue started mid May and was worse after I downloaded 19.0. I haven't seen any improvement!
  • Drdre74Drdre74 Posts: 20
    IGN: Tapansoni
    Device: Ipad mini 2
    Cell or Wifi: wifi
    Game mode: All modes
    Issues: serious lag, bad frame rate. Game will seem to pause and when it starts back up im taking a full on combo, characters have been dashing forward on their own while im holding block.
  • KylePynesKylePynes Posts: 10
    IGN: KylePynes
    Device: IPhone 8 Plus
    Cell or WiFi: Both
    Version: IOS 11.4.1
    Game: 19.1
    Game Mode: Quest Aw Area
    Issues: Freezes up. Freezes with spinning screen. Can only do one fight about freezing. Game is about unplayable.
  • Lynnx623Lynnx623 Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: Lynnx623
    Device and Model: Iphone 7 plus
    Device Operating System: iOS 11.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both WiFi and cellular on Sprint
    Game Version Installed: 19.1
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: phone is burning up like 19.0 update and force closing, game screen freezes randomly and have to close the app, commands in the game aren't working correctly like swiping back in the game, champs are moving by themselves like auto fight is on but it definitely in NOT on, content is missing like champs screen in AW shows nobody has champs for attack, getting "connection to network" error consistently no matter if I'm on WiFi or cellular and NO its not my connection.
    With all the freezing, spinning screen, and also loss connection to server.
  • jobouffjobouff Posts: 9
    IGN: Jobouff
    Device: iPhone 6S+
    Wifi
    Game mode: arena
    Issues: Overheating, lag and delay like with 19.0
  • Name: Amazing 蜘蛛侠
    Device: iPhone 6s
    WiFi meanly
    Game version 19.1
    Game modes: AQ, AW, event quests. After a couple of mins launching game, phone turns hot, game becomes lagging, during fights especially lagging, hard to control champion movements like parry and evade
    Now the game won’t let me exit a quest with out closing app.
  • RobbyTRobbyT Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: RobbyTambis
    Device: iPhone 6s
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Game Version: 19.1
    Game Modes: Arena, Story and Event Quest. AQ & AW
    Issues: Overheating, Drains battery so fast, sometimes app closes on its own and Lag.
  • ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    edited July 2018
    IGN: Arrsss
    Device: IPhone 7
    iOS 11.4.1
    WiFi & cellular
    Game version: 19.1.0

Phone is getting hot when in game more than 10 minutes. I haven’t pushed it to overheat & shutdown. Also experiencing battery drain. Issues similar to the last update pre-hotfix. :(
  • CryptCrypt Posts: 51
    IGN: crypt22
    IOS: 11.4.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Both cellular and WiFi it’s happening
    Game version: 19.1 beta version of the game for handling the heating issue

Game mode: AQ , war, and arena pretty much all modes

Issues: the game acts like it’s in auto mode I would be in a fight and the controls become semi unresponsive I would try and block then I’m dashing forward, automatically I block then my player is attacking automatically like the auto pilot is running when it’s not.
    I have lost war fights from this and aq also this has hurt me in doing win streaks and having other team mates finish my paths in war and aq when I am a good player
  • Pb1725Pb1725 Posts: 1
    IGN: pbach1725
    Device: iPhone 7 plus
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and cellular
    Game mode: All modes of the game.
    Issues: Overheating as 19.0, Massive battery use
  • ScabbymangoScabbymango Posts: 50
    edited July 2018
    :(
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    IGN: DJ Sergy
    Device: iphone X and Iphone 6s plus
    IOS: 11.4.1
    Game version 19.1.0
    Issue: overheating issue finally gone for me on both devices. Now a new issue has arrised, unresponsive dash back and dash forward. Also noticed frame rate kinda funky, not quite lag, but funky, so not sure if the unresponsive commands is related to the framrate issue, but it could very well be (the milisecond i press a command is the same excat millisecond the framrate issue happens etc
  • Theviper2388Theviper2388 Posts: 214
    IGN: Theviper2388
    Device: IPhone 7
    iOS: 11.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both (network 3 mobile)
    Game mode: arena & quest
    Issue: my device getting hot while I just open the game and moving through the menus.Also when I play arena and quests.It may draining the battery as well.
    Seriously it’s too annoying now kabam forcing me to quit this game.M losing the faith and looks like I’ll quit this game if it’s not get sorted soon.Not like last month plz
  • Kernel_XKernel_X Posts: 13
    IGN: Kernel X
    Device: iPhone 8 Plus
    Game mode: all modes. Even opening crystals, all crystals. Even scrolling through lists takes out 5-10secs to ‘load’ then scrolling becomes smooth again. Worst and most consistent lagging is moving champs in any mode that has a map. Quest, War, Story or event quests. All the same. In-game playing isn’t really that bad. Not sure I’ve ever noticed game play go bad.
  • In-Game Name: BabyFlash49
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: iOS 11.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular (AT&T) & WiFi (Spectrum)
    Game Version Installed: 19.0.1
    Game Mode: Story Quests & Event Quests
    Description of the Issue: Been experiencing some lag, overheating & crashing since the update before this last one (19.0.1). Lag happens during fights in story/event quests, overheating happens while fighting & crashing happens in the middle of fights or while moving through paths in quests.
  • PparkerspideyPparkerspidey Posts: 7
    GN: Pparkerspidey
    Game mode: arena, questing
    Issues: Overheating like 19.0, severe lag, game completely freezing, Massive battery usage
  • IGN: Jkricket8
    Device: iPhone 8+
    Operating system: iOS 11.4.1
    Cell or WiFi: Both, mainly cell data AT&T 4g LTE
    Game version: 19.1.0
    Game mode: All, very laggy. Phone keeps freezing while viewing AW opponents health, over heating quickly(not as bad as before the “fix”), excessive battery usage. Have to keep force closing and/or restarting my phone due to game completely freezing.

This discussion has been closed.