**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[iOS] 19.1 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Hennessy18Hennessy18 Posts: 2
    IGN: Hennessy18
    Device: IPhone 8 Plus
    Cell or WiFi: Both
    Version: IOS 11.4.1
    Game: 19.1
    Game Mode: Alliance War and regular quests
    Issues: Phone overheating, severe lag during quest map. Game randomly locks up and gives Game Center errors. Frustrating that game is mostly unplayable. I didn’t have major issues during last overheating issues. This time it’s very severe.
  • beck4180beck4180 Posts: 4
    IGN: Panther-DOC
    Device: iPhone X
    Cell or Wifi: Both
    Game version: 19.1
    Game mode: the lag just opening crystals is ridiculous. can barely even get them to turn and rotate to pick a champ. i am afraid to even try to fight.
  • DanbambamDanbambam Posts: 27
    IGN: Danbambam
    Device: iPhone 6S Plus
    Cell or Wifi: Both at full bars
    Game version: 19.1.1
    Game mode: solo questing
    Issues: Heating up (just like it was on the 19.0 prior to the hot fix) and severe frame rate drop in combat, resulting in stutters and game becoming unresponsive.
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    IGN: Dart1981
    Device: iPhone 8
    IOS:11.4.1
    Cell or WiFi: both
    Issue: lag, frame rate, block timing out, evade timing out, evade not always registering, block not always registering opponent double dash even when evading, block releasing on its own. This is across all areas of the game and making it impossible to play. No overheating yet but
  • ManoleTheGrate
    iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4.1
    Game version 19.1
    Cellular & Wifi
    All game mode.
    Some lag and overheating issues after 15-20 mins of play.
    Bad frame rate and parry/ dexterity non-responsive.
    Phone just stoppes and unresponsive for 2-3 min till cools down. Restart of phone required after that.
  • IGN: Tetley-tbagging
    Device: iphone x
    Ios: 11.4.1
    Cell or Wifi: both
    Game version: 19.1.0
    Issue: phone is on fire after a few minutes of gameplay. Patch had fixed the 19.0 issue but again since this update its back.
  • IGN: Brandon74635
    Device: iPhone 6s+
    Game mode: story and event
    Issues: High heating and severe frame rate drop in combat
  • TheUncleTheUncle Posts: 8
    edited July 2018
    IGN: dancingmadman
    Device: iPad 2017
    Cell or Wifi: wifi
    Game mode: arena and solo quest and aw
    Issues: Heating (burning like 19.0) and some bugs on arena and champs for example morales after 5hits became very slow! loading time is longer than usual! At the aw things goes smoother though
  • BradwBradw Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: B-Boogie
    Device and Model: iPhone 6+
    Device Operating System: iOS 11.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: cellular and wifi, Telstra
    Game Version Installed: 19.1.0
    Game Mode: Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, Alliance War.
    Description of the performance issue:
    Severe lag, extreme crashing, no recovery of fights after crashing, after crashing, it will show code on screen instead of words like parry or evade, overheating, my phone will just turn itself off in the middle of the fight. Goes to black screen with timer winding. After turning back on, app has crashed, battery back at full, but other apps will now freeze and be unusable until the phone cools down.
  • JAQRIPPJAQRIPP Posts: 90
    In game: JAQRIPP
    IPhone X
    iOS 11.4.1
    Att and WiFi xfinity
    Game mode: All
    Description: While playing the game my phone gets extremely hot!! I don’t push it because I don’t want to damage it. Very glitchy and instead of words I see code sometimes. To All: *** I put my phone on battery saver and it helped with the heat. Still hotter than than comfortable but I get on and off quickly***
    May have too much info transfer going back and forth from phone to Kabam cause processor to overheat. Just an idea.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    IG Name: Sand Pounder
    Device: iPhone 7
    Cell or Wifi: WiFi (not in airplane mode)
    Game Version: 19.1

Symptoms. Phone begins to lag after sustained use and overheats. Very similar to issues faced during 19.0 initial release. Lag was particularly bad against War Machine when his ability kicked in.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    ING. Munkess
    iPad mini 4
    iOS Beta 12.... latest update
    Game 19.1
    WiFi and cell
    Game mode...you are kidding right. Just launching the app starts the count down.
    Game gets hot like 19.0. Quickly lag sets in, also controls don't work correctly. I'll try to block but instead I'll dash. Specials miss. Pretty much the game becomes unplayable. You went completely backwards because you never fixed the previous problem. I haven't had a crash but I'm not going to push the game that hard.
    You need to start issuing compensation now! You can always add to it later. We've had 3 weeks of unplayable with a week of decent now back to horrible. People were telling you the game wasn't fixed but you didn't listen and now here we go again. Treat your customers with some respect and listen to them.
  • TrekkiejtTrekkiejt Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Trekkiejt
    Device and Model: iPhone 6
    Device Operating System: iOS 11.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both, AT&T
    Game Version Installed: 19.1, but the lagging has been an issue since 18.0 and the crashing since 15.0
    Game Mode: lagging happens rarely during combat, but always when I am in any of the menus or the lists (champs, items, ISO, cats, etc.) and has been happening since the 18.0 release. The crashing happens all the time. If I leave the app for any reason for any timeframe (including just swiping up or down for the control panel or notifications) it’ll crash. I can’t check messages or go the the chat apps and then back without waiting for it to start from scratch. Sometimes just clicking the back button sets off the notification list and that’ll crash the app. The crashing may happen 30-40 times per day depending on my in-game activity. This has been happening since the 15.0 release.
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    IGN: BAW.KING
    Operating System: IOS 12.0 BETA
    Cellular or WiFi: BOTH WiFi and cellular (T-MOBILE)
    Game Version Installed: 19.1
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: Phone gets very hot after a few minutes of playtime. Even power saving mode doesn’t help this time.
  • Patroller1356Patroller1356 Posts: 10
    IGN: Patroller1356
    Device: iPhone 5
    IOS: 10.3.3
    Cellular/wifi: both
    Game version: 19.1.0
    Issue: lags when loading champion screen, quests, crystal stash. Drains battery more.
  • SynergyKatSynergyKat Posts: 3
    IGN: Synergy Kat
    Cell or Wifi: WiFi
    Game mode: Installation/Loading
    Issues: I updated the game and the phone started heating up, so I fully uninstalled it. Four hours later, I reinstall it, and while loading the extra content, the phone became overly warm to the touch (both on the back near the camera, and the glass opposite the camera). I'm afraid to play any content when simply installing it causes heating issues.

• Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85
    IGN: Robby199696
    Device: iPhone 6s Plus
    Operating system: iOS 11.4.1
    Game mode: AW arena and event quest
    Issues: phone heating and battery draining quickly. Lagging during fights and periods of unresponsiveness during gameplay
  • IGN: D A Z Z L E
    Game mode: All game modes - Arena, questing, duel etc.
    Issues: Overheating, similar to 19.0 update. Phone gets really hot when playing the game.
  • iPhone 8+
    Overheating crashing and again loosing matches. Getting old kabam
  • Spidy_sammySpidy_sammy Posts: 7
    edited July 2018
    IGN: $pidey_$ammy
    Device: IPad Air
    IOS: IOS 11.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi; WiFi
    Game Version: 19.1
    Issues: lag and frame rate. Swiping back and forth sometimes doesn’t work. Still running hot but not as bad as before.lost so many valuable resources.
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    IGN - strofholz
    Ipad 6th gen 9.7
    iOS 11.4.1
    Wifi + cellular
    Extended loading times and constant "problems connecting to network" notification, general bugs.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    IGN: ericolor
    Device: iPhone x
    Game version: latest
    Game mode: arena and map of solo quest
    Issues: Heating (burning like 19.0) and severe frame rate drop in combat
  • KappaxDKappaxD Posts: 5
    IGN: KappaxD
    Device: iphone 7
    IOS: 11.4.1
    Game version 19.1.0
    Issue: Same issues as 19.0. Overheating, lagging when playing anything in game, battery drains quickly.
  • BabafrigoBabafrigo Posts: 44
    IGN: Babafrigo
    Device: iPhone 6 plus
    Game mode: arena and solo questing (so far)
    Issues: Heating (burning like 19.0) and severe frame rate drop in combat also battery drainning
  • ZarakizoroZarakizoro Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    IGN: zarakizoro
    Device: iPhone8 plus
    Game versión: 19.1
    Game mode: all games mode
    Issues: Overheating it’s back whit the new update,this problem drains my battery life so fast and the phone get so hot and I have to log out the game and stop to do the arena and lose time because of this problem.
  • Masoom1111Masoom1111 Posts: 6
    IGN: masoom1111
    Device: iphone 6s+
    Cell or Wifi: both
    Game: V19.1
    Issue: overheating after 15 minutes of arena grinding. Can’t grind for glad hulk.
    Occasional crashes so far 4 times:
    1. During ingame update
    2. During arena fight loading
    3. During AW fight
    4. During home store access.
  • Ragnaro76Ragnaro76 Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    Urzadzenie iphone 7plus IOS :11.4.1 Komorka lub wifi:obie wersja gry:19.1.0 Problem:rzegrzewanie opoznianie podczas odtwarzania bateria szybko sie zozladowuje
  • zmohsin6zmohsin6 Posts: 40
    IGN: M.Mohsin Zubair
    Game mode: all game modes
    Issues: device is heating up after some minutes
  • AhmedreamyAhmedreamy Posts: 12
    IGN: Ahmedreamy
    Device : iphone 6s
    Ios : 11.4.1
    Cell Or Wifi : Both
    Game Version : 19.1.0
    Game modes : all game modes
    Issue : overheating Like In Version 19.0 after 15-20 mins everything Slows Down. No Crash BTW But parry/ Dexterity not Working combo cant be completed in mid combo the opponent hits back.
This discussion has been closed.