**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which new champ are excited for the most?

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Which new champ are excited for the most? 121 votes

Korg
27%
Captain_KandiceHell_GoliathJackd1989BapoiSavio444RA_ARSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Duke_SilverMatix0BahamutSassyMastyshashankchromeDendam333TheMightyCNamelezMarvel2289GhostboytjieMaldroit2Mitchell35 33 votes
Heimdall
58%
thetaman23Golden_GuardianSlux83adqqedfyvrDrownedGodAppleisgodMrLalowSpeedbumpHugeBeangrud9eErSandchunkybMC1111111Darkrider05CammonRobotonox03JohnyzeroShadeZeroDOKTOROKTOPUSRCunha 71 votes
Red skull
14%
DarkZenfish8sixFoxhero007buttersKetchup1791FR33_HUG5My_SuperiorTheLegend27shadow_lurker22Kobster84DEYSJayCeeSumitarora8275ShadowReptileWelderofortuneBKEsouthpawTheRealPauley45 17 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Korg
    I'm excited for the new outage

Lol
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Red skull
    I'm excited for all of them but been wanting redskull ever since the game started glad he is finally here
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Heimdall
    Been looking forward to Heimdall ever since I incorrectly thought he was being added with Thor (Rag)
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Korg
    Korg will be the perfect counter to ghost
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    Heimdall
    Korg is lame...should have been Beta Ray Bill
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Heimdall
    True Strike!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Korg
    Skull and Bones
    Crossbones: Starts fights with a fury buff.
    Punisher 2099: Battery charges 50% faster.
    Taskmaster: Concussions are twice as potent.

Taskmaster would become immensely more powerful with that I hope you realize lol
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Korg
    Piss off ghost
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Korg
    FOR DOUG!!!!!
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Neither. I won't get either of them till next year anyway.
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Korg

We still haven’t gotten over this outage yet.

PS. Have kabam confirmed their fix yet? Started discussing compensation yet?
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Red skull
    Not excited for any. Really don't like Korg (at least MCU version) and I don't care at all about Heimdall or Red Skull. But I guess Skull has the most appeal to me out of those three.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Red skull
    Why people hate on Korg he is one of my favorite mcu characters
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Korg
    Skull and Bones
    Crossbones: Starts fights with a fury buff.
    Punisher 2099: Battery charges 50% faster.
    Taskmaster: Concussions are twice as potent.

Taskmaster would become immensely more powerful with that I hope you realize lol

How so? All concussion does is reduce ability accuracy and Taskmaster has to be awakened to use them. If his Exploit Weakness was twice as potent, I’d see your point but that’s a different game mechanic.

He’d have over 150% ability accuracy reduction at max sig
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Korg
    another day, another doug
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Red skull

Well of course your excited. The new outage is a gift from Kabam; for every time we get a new update/event.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Korg
    It’s actually RS but Korg is just so...so....perishable
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Heimdall
    Heimdall, looks like another meta shifting champion. Although I am pretty upset he has a big ass sword but doesn't cause bleed.
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Korg
    You wanna join the revolution?