**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[iOS] 19.1 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    TankRT83TankRT83 Posts: 109
    IGN: TankRT83
    Device: iPhone X
    IOS: IOS 11.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi; WiFi
    Game Version: 19.1.0
    Game Mode: Arena, Monthly Quest
    Description of issue: Lag in Arena, Quests, when spinning Crystals
  • Options
    BeefuryBeefury Posts: 1
    IGN: Beefury
    Device: iPhone 7+
    IOS: IOS 11.4
    Cellular or WiFi; WiFi, cellular
    Game Version: 19.1.0
    Game Mode: Arena, Monthly Quest,quest
    Description of issues: every same issues we had with 19.0..without crashing. Dont ruin this game please. I have spent enough time for this game to leave permanently. One update you fix the problem again it returns. I hope it’s not to make us use real money to compete in alliance events. It’s so hard to play with this update.
  • Options
    HewstaHewsta Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Hewsta
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: iOS 11.4.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 19.1.0
    Game Mode: Games Menu screens.
    Description of the Issue: Continuous severe Lagging and slow response times on menu screens, crystal openings, collecting rewards, moving from one menu to another, reading mail and scrolling up and down. Strangely game play is not affected. Lag stops after a while but very annoying.
  • Options
    I have already submitted my details and overheating issues earlier in this thread so my question is will season 3 be delayed again? It really needs to be as the many people that are having the overheating issues can’t play properly so will be at a massive disadvantage! When will we get an update on what you’re doing to resolve this issue? When will there be a patch to fix this issue again???
  • Options
    godprogodpro Posts: 13
    edited July 2018
    In-Game Name: air ova
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: iOS 11.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: wifi
    Game Mode: Arena, Questing, and Alliance war
    Description of the Issue: When i swipe back, instead of dashing back, it attacks or blocks instead. In addition im also experiencing overheating and crashing
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    IGN: reference36
    Cell or Wifi: BOTH
    Game version: 19.1
    Game mode: All game modes
    Issues:
    - Phone overheating still appear but not just as much as 19.0, no more force reboot of my phone
    - However, graphics lags and stuttering jumping
    - Still have battery drain issue, but not as worst as 19.0
    - Many times appear "Problems connecting to network Please check your connection" but I'm on high speed network environment. All my apps functioned well EXCEPT for this game
    - Auto backward / forward when hitting champs at UC Event Quest
  • Options
    TheMightyCTheMightyC Posts: 11
    IGN : TheMightyC
    Device: iPhone 6s
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game version installed: 19.1
    Game mode: quests and arena
    Description of issue: lag in arena, arena crashing, controls not responding to inputs, if phone does begin to heat up frame rate starts to drop and menus will freeze causing me to force close the game and have to reopen it
  • Options
    AcquilAcquil Posts: 1
    Acquil(samsung j7)Hmmm just cant believe how this game is running now.in the middle of comboing my champs freeze and unable to attacked.its happened severally in all 4 fronts(aq,aw,arena and story quest).its lags and phone gets hot like in de bakery so i turn to my antivirus but it doesnt after 10mins.fix it

• Options
    tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    Device iPhone 7

Device Operating System: 11.4.1

Mobile Carrier: No

WiFi Only

Game Version 19.1

Phone gets hot after 15 minutes, this appears to impact game performance. In arena delayed loading time between each fight and some fights severe frame rate drop in combat . Also experiences network issues. I am reducing my game time , not waiting for phone to start shutting down. I need to check power drain while playing game.

Overheating and more content added to game . Will it be bug free??. AQ later. I am a bit worried about game performance and impact to phone. Looking forward to new monthly calendar
  • Options
    Luth0rLuth0r Posts: 5
    IGN: Luth0r
    Device: iPad Air 2
    Cell / WiFi: WiFi
    Game mode: Arenas and monthly event quest
    Issue: lots of lags during fights; long loading times after fight
  • Options
    Luth0rLuth0r Posts: 5
    edited July 2018
    Bugman1 wrote: »
    Jcibulka
    Iphone 7+
    Wi-Fi and cell
    Game version:19.1.0
    All game modes are affected
    Control issues are frame slips which could cause whiffs,no blocking,no back swipe and missing hits.
    The biggest problem I have is that when the opponent backs up it give my guys a delay, whether I'm charging forwards or backwards.it makes intercepting almost impossible.
    I truly feel like the movements of the opponent controls my movements to a degree.sometimes it will make my guys trigger a heavy attack for no reason at all
    When fighting a boss if I swipe way back then wait for my move swipe forwards it will take 2 tries because I'm stuck then it will make me do a heavy attack which leaves me wide open.

Midwest U.S.A.

- I have had issues like these wayyyy before version 19.1. I thought they were normal, since I saw no one else complain about it ....
  • Options
    Andyw1968Andyw1968 Posts: 4
    IGN: andy1968
    Device: iPhone 8plus
    iOS: 11.4.1
    Cell or Wi-Fi: both, carrier is o2
    Game version 19.1.0
    Issue: phone overheating (was playing arena), battery losing life quickly.
  • Options
    MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    IGN: Mjolinar
    Device: iPhone 6s
    iOS: 11.4.1
    Happens on cell and WiFi (att)
    Game version: 19.1.0
    Issue: phone overheating in arena and act 5 gameplay, severe battery drain

Sigh, another update, same issues. With almost a month of this, missing out on a ton of bc, units, gold, and shards. This is getting out of control. When can we expect a fix? Please don’t remain silent on this issue.
  • Options
    buttersbutters Posts: 116
    IGN: Stucat
    Device: IphoneX
    IOS: 11.4.1
    Happens on cell and Wifi (Sprint)
    Game version: 19.1.0
    Issue: Phone overheating, battery draining excessively fast, game at time lag and unresponsive
    I was using the game in arena and questing
  • Options
    CheicknaCheickna Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    IGN : Cheickna94
    Device : iPhone SE
    Device Operating System : iOS 11
    Cellular or WiFi : Cellular (Free, in France) and WiFi
    Game Version : 19.1
    Game mode : All modes, even during crystal openings
    Description : (I’m French so sorry if errors)
    When I play, slow downs comes during fights, crystal openings. And during AQ and AW, my face doesn’t moves when I use energy
  • Options
    MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    I was about 40+ minutes into an arena grind last night when midfight the game froze for a solid 5 seconds before resuming the fight. I also experienced significant lag prior to this happening and after it happened.
    iPhone 8, iOS 11.4.1 on my Home WiFi with the newest version of MCOC.
  • Options
    SonnenTigerSonnenTiger Posts: 34
    IGN: SonnenTiger
    Device: iPhone X / iPad Mini 4
    Cell or Wifi: Both
    Game mode: all game modes
    Issues: device is heating up after some minutes
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    IGN: Manup456
    Cell and Wifi: Both
    Game Version: 19.1
    Game Mode: All
    Description: My phone gets really hot which it wasn't doing on the last version and the game starts lagging a lot to the point your catching combos to face. EQ I care less about but AQ and AW are a big deal because the items cost more and it can cause you to lose a AW or AQ because of it.

If this has been an issue since version 19, why haven't you at least dropped the cost of resources down to compensate for this issue?
  • Options
    DGtheMONKDGtheMONK Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: DGtheMONK
    Device and Model: iPhone 6s plus
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Phone heats up drastically, the game starts lagging at the beginning and builds up to a stage where the animation looks to be in slow motion. I usually quit the app when this happens, so unsure as to what happens if we continue playing. Battery still drains much more than what it used to earlier (had no issues until the 19.0 update).
    PS: these issues were predominant in patch 19.0, but seemed to be fixed during an interim update. These issues reappeared after today’s latest update to 19.1.0
  • Options
    In-Game Name: Bishop_Navin
    Device and Model: iPhone 7 plus
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi (did not test on mobile data)
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: All the miserable issues (crashing, loading screen of death..) in version 19.0 were fixed on the version just before this. But in today's update, some of them seems to have crept back in. Now my iPhone has started to heat up again and the battery drain is as bad as ever. In a couple of fights, the frame-rate became so low (thankful for that because I could do a couple of evades :wink: ). Also a couple of times while playing quests, the game crashed and took me to the spring board; luckily no health was lost.
  • Options
    Sunu2309Sunu2309 Posts: 3
    IGN : Sunu2309
    Device: Iphone 7 plus
    IOS: 11.4.1
    Wifi/cellular: Both
    Issue: Mildly more heating and battery usage than normal but lower than V19. Lag is worse. Movement, animations, page changes, loading all laggy and choppy. Input not being recognised in time by my champs in time. Seen in story and
  • Options
    MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    In-Game Name: MrHonoh
    Device and Model: iPhone 6s+
    Game Mode: EVERYTHING
    Description of the Issue: LAG and very choppy gameplay.. phone overheats again... when update 19.0, phone overheated, battery draining like crazy, crashes always... after HOTFIX update, everything was better and gameplay was perfect but phone still warms up a little.. after today 19.1, phone overheats again, super lag, stuttering and choppy gameplay...

WHY IS IT ALWAYS PROBLEMS WHEN YOU GUYS RELEASED NEW UPDATES??? HOTFIX update fixed 19.0 almost 90% and now 19.1 moves the game backwards again! Are you guys like seriously????
  • Options
    IGN : shani009900
    Device : IPhone 7
    IOS : 11.0
    Wifi or cellar : both
    Game version : 19.1 (latest version)
    Issue : Overheating too much again, in any game mode plus battery is draining very fast.
  • Options
    GN: Parking Parker
    Device: iPhone 7
    Cell or Wifi: Both, Telus
    Game mode: all areas of game
    Issues: Overheating like 19.0, lag, game freezing, excessive battery drain.
  • Options
    IGN: TherIsNoSpoon
    Iphone 6S
    Ios 11.4
    Game V 19.1
    Cell or wifi both
    Game modes: Story, Event quests, War and Aq
    Issues: an ongoing random inability to block nor parry, even if timing the parry is off, the action should at least result in a block but instead champs stand there open to receive damage; lags are frequent make for difficult and frustrating play, causes miscalculation in attacking and evading resulting in lower health/koed champs and increased potion use by no means of my own playability, hard to predict next move when animation lag (ex. Venompool sp2); sometimes phone gets hot but not nowhere near the scale it did before update
  • Options
    tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    edited July 2018
    tonyj007 wrote: »
    Device iPhone 7

Device Operating System: 11.4.1

Mobile Carrier: No

WiFi Only

Game Version 19.1

Phone gets hot after 15 minutes, this appears to impact game performance. In arena delayed loading time between each fight and some fights severe frame rate drop in combat . Also experiences network issues. I am reducing my game time , not waiting for phone to start shutting down. I need to check power drain while playing game.

Overheating and more content added to game . Will it be bug free??. AQ later. I am a bit worried about game performance and impact to phone. Looking forward to new monthly calendar

update

50% power drain with 30 minutes game time. If you play with charger the phone gets hotter sooner. Reduced game time for me. I expect this issue to be fixed in several weeks, once kabam discovery what is wrong. Can't wait for new content to be added to game.

Good luke members/players, keep your device safe
  • Options
    PiiitiPiiiti Posts: 13
    In-Game Name: Piiiti
    Device and Model: iPhone 6s
    Game Version Installed: None
    Game Mode: None. You destroyed my phone with the previous update already.
    Description of the Issue: You guys totally killed my phone with the 19.0 update already so I'm not able to use my phone anymore. I kept it for being able to show the overheating issue (which happens when I use the phone for about one minute, even when not using apps) but that requires me to have a dialogue with someone at Kabam. The reason for me posting here is that there still hasn't been one decent reply to my posts and messages and in the meantime I'm forced to use a crappy old 2013 Android phone I still had laying around. You guys take NO responsibility at all whilst causing device damage for a lot of players. ABSOLUTELY RIDICILOUS AND ABSURD. Honestly, you can't run a business like this. Shame on you if you believe this is a good way to treat your customers.
  • Options
    IGN: HeraldBrod
    Device: iPhone 5S
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and cellular
    Game version: 19.0.1
    Game mode: All modes of the game.
    Issues: Overheating since 19.0, and a few minutes ago, my screen just pop out from my device:
    7lyddoq0g6ng.jpg
  • Options
    WhileSheSleepsWhileSheSleeps Posts: 17
    edited July 2018
    IGN: LosCocotos
    Device: iPhone 7
    Game mode: arena, solo quest, AW
    Issues: MASSIVE Heating (burning like 19.0), lagging, appears to heat faster when on charger.

#ThankYou Kabam for another destroyed month without Units, Gold, champs from arena, progress, proper gameplay...

1ak1j6ahbhen.gif

• Options
    Ol_BarceOl_Barce Posts: 42

IGN: doesnt matter
    Device: iPhone 8+
    Game mode: arena, solo quest, AW
    Issues: overheating is worse. Drained 50% of battery in two aw fights. Lag. Tons of glitches.

Why is this so hard to get right
This discussion has been closed.