**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DELAYED: ARENA CRYSTAL CLASH REWARDS

Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
My 1st post seems to have been removed. Just wondering when we will receive them is all. Please advise.

Anyone else other than those in my ally face the same thing?

Comments

• Same here
  • Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    Good to know we're not alone. I put up 1.2xx mill on the crystal clash 3* arena because of expiring boosts. Most ever. More than double my normal input. Curious of my ranking, but ive seen nothing yet...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's a known issue. A number of Events are delayed, and it will take some time to sort them out.
    Oh my. Not even an in game notification or anything that it's been delayed @GroundedWisdom ? If it' a known issue, why wasn't everyone notified? Do we have to review forum posts? If so, we shouldn't have to. Just leave the players hanging or having to come to a forum to search/ discuss is a poor way of handling things. Grade A communication... honestly, what is going on? It'seriously one thing after the next. Issue after issue. When does it end? When can we expect a smooth experience as other games provide. I've never played a game that runs into so many issues. It's CRAZY!
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Know issue? I didn’t get the memo and I don’t see any sticky regarding the delay
    Yes, it's a good practice to check the Forum if there's an issue.
  • Murderbr23Murderbr23 Posts: 38
    ????
    edited August 2018
    Well I'm still waiting, along with my ally and those who commented so far...
    Ok, maybe a better question.
    HAS ANYONE RECEIVED THE REWARDS FROM SUNDAY'S CRYSTAL ARENA YET?
  • HYAGHALHYAGHAL Posts: 34
    cara que absurdo quero ser compensado isso ferrou com minha arena
    Jdat84 wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

To give you all a small update here, it looks like there was an issue that's actually slowing down the distribution of Rank Rewards for a number of events. We're currently working on this, but this might take some time. The Arena rewards are also on this list, but not at the top, so it will have to wait until all of the other events that are backed up have paid out as well.
  • JosmanxJosmanx Posts: 70
    I am still waiting my rewards! n8bsgp0ngp01.png
  • Murderbr23Murderbr23 Posts: 38
    tighten up kabam.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    It’s ok guys, just let other players acting like moderators keep you updated. No reason to be upset right? Nothing else has been messed up lately, so just trust you’ll get them...sometime.

Lol I can’t believe the mods are actually ok with a regular player speaking for them and letting that try to calm the waters. Unbelievable.
    Hey Everybody,

To give you all a small update here, it looks like there was an issue that's actually slowing down the distribution of Rank Rewards for a number of events. We're currently working on this, but this might take some time. The Arena rewards are also on this list, but not at the top, so it will have to wait until all of the other events that are backed up have paid out as well.

Thanks for the response @Kabam Miike
    Much appreciated.
    Cheers!
  • MODED7KMODED7K Posts: 3
    edited August 2018
    We're roy16135x5h8.png
    We're Is my reward
  • MODED7KMODED7K Posts: 3
    We're is my reward
    Hey Everybody,

Thanks for the response @Kabam Miike
    Much appreciated.
    Cheers!

I'm not Miike, I'm sharing the response that was given. There's actually a Thread that it was commented on. The Forum isn't just here for Moderation. It's also for us to share information and discuss things. I was trying to be helpful and inform you that they're working on a few Rewards that weren't sent out, and it will take time.
  • ALCAMIST9ALCAMIST9 Posts: 48
    d33p6do2zu8t.jpg
    jfjrfqlvzjvb.jpg
    Still no rewards and all i hear is we sorry dont wana hear that i wanna hear here are ur rewards n compensation of the inconvienace
  • No fresh news yet? Will we get our rewards ever?
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    The silence is deafening
    Can we at least get an eta? It's Wednesday now...
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Still missing hero use rewards too
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

We are still investigating and will update the merged thread when we have any more information to share. Apologies for the delay.
This discussion has been closed.