**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation for overheating

Did everyone forget about it? Or are we getting something?

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    You must have missed the other posts about this where kabam said they wanted to make sure the issue is resolved before dicusssing it further.
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    You must have missed the other posts about this where kabam said they wanted to make sure the issue is resolved before dicusssing it further.

Mate, I thought it was already resolved? After the Beta? And the new update? I might be wrong; but lots of people’s phones have been getting better
  • Options
    DorkyDorky Posts: 168
    Well I'm still over heating on Android. How are we resolving this? Even after this new update.
  • Options
    DorkyDorky Posts: 168
    I'm literally about to go through two phones and still nothing. Why?
  • Options
    Well that’s gonna take awfully long before compensation comes out then...
  • Options
    19.0 caused the issue, 19.0.1 almost solved the issue, 19.1 brought back the issue!!!!!!!!??!!?
  • Options
    1ko1ko Posts: 10
    Compensation should be paid for 19.0 as 19.1 is a new update
  • Options
    Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
  • Options
    Ol_BarceOl_Barce Posts: 42
    We won’t ever get anything. Kabam doesn’t care.
  • Options
    AlzkabetAlzkabet Posts: 48
    Ol_Barce wrote: »
    We won’t ever get anything. Kabam doesn’t care.

Finaly someone sayd it. even if they give something, it will be bad and will never compensate what the players afected lost during this time. And with this pace that they are going to fix the problems it looks like in 2-3 years, maybe than, we will get something ;)
  • Options
    FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I'm not sure what everyone is expecting. A game of this magnitude is sure going to cause phones heated up. Which other games don't cause a phone to get heated up? That too when you play at least 1 or 2 hours at a stretch? I know that recently mcoc has caused phone overheating but I don't know if it can be solved at all. All other big games causes phone heating.

I wasn't aware that 'all other big games' causes overheating barely ten minutes into the game. That should teach me
  • Options
    SværdetSværdet Posts: 9
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I'm not sure what everyone is expecting. A game of this magnitude is sure going to cause phones heated up. Which other games don't cause a phone to get heated up? That too when you play at least 1 or 2 hours at a stretch? I know that recently mcoc has caused phone overheating but I don't know if it can be solved at all. All other big games causes phone heating.

MCOC did fine until they released the update.
    I played Clash of Clans for hours and hours in a row - didn't have any problems.

We're playing a game on the device the it was made for. Accepting that this will make it unplayable or damage your device doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    An_Asian_1 wrote: »
    Did everyone forget about it? Or are we getting something?

We are still monitoring the response to the latest updates and assessing the impact of the issue. Once we do that we'll have more information to share about what the suitable compensation plan may be. Keep an eye on the official announcement thread for more information when we have it.
This discussion has been closed.