**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Master/ Uncollected ADAPTOID [SERIOUSLY?!]

Let's start with MASTER, Heimdall is fine to some but when it comes to Uncollected will be difficult to us .. 80% who are not so gifted with VISA to spend daily, weekly or monthly money to win small rewards for tough fights.

But Adaptoid in master and Uncollected is something different.
I have no idea who drank during the making of the quest but the buffs are over 9000 for such cheap repetitive rewards with a nearly repetitive calendar.
What has this ADAPTOID.. well he has/ is Bleed immune, Poison immune, during Unstoppable is Power gaining, Regeneration, High attack, Physical resistance, Fury buff.. all specials are Unblock-able & if you get caught you get an additional 6k dmg or more.
I mean who done this?!
Who came with this idea?!
Why so buffed?
Do you expect us to eat this, to spend for this quest ..this?
Perhaps.. YES to those children with fat wallets from mommy and daddy.

This, this is the crappiest buffed non-existent character in the game made by you with special 1 and 2 of Iron Man but Iron Man bleeds and this replica doesn't?

This needs to be fixed .. like you guys fix some things.. you can do also now.. or another master not done.
I almost forgot.. showcase us, you.. developers.. how to kill this champion of yours with basic or new 4* and5* rank 3 or 4.. awakened or not. I am very curious how good you guys are.

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Magik is how... I agree he's op and ridiculous but Magik can 1 shot him
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I didn’t spend a penny on beating him 🤔

Blade takes care of him 🤔🤣
  • I used Ronan. Just kept an infinite stun lock due to all the buffs
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    I didn’t spend a penny on beating him 🤔

Blade takes care of him 🤔🤣

give me a recording on youtube.. because Blade depends on bleeding. Adaptoid is bleed immune.

Sir, if you believe blade needs to make opponents bleed to win the fight. Then you might as well give up now 👍

THIS
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    For some reason when I'm fighting the uncollected adaptiod, I get a freeze as he is throwing his S1 and can't evade. Quite the BS.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Having unduped blade sucks lol
  • BlaZeNBlaZeN Posts: 15
    My Morningstar tore him up. Red skull on the other hand was a bit more challenging.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I'm right there with you. Too much. Just a tad at least.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I found him easy with medusa
  • DangusZoneDangusZone Posts: 39
    I havent gotten to him yet; has anyone tried loki (is it similar to act 5 ultron)? From what Im reading, I guess I should be thankful I have Medusa
  • NoTaxTeaNoTaxTea Posts: 84
    Blade dont need to bleed to be good lol man that offended people ,haha
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    This is a cash grab because you need a certain champ to beat him.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Hufh i think it just me to find this adaptoid is insanely annoying. After all problem on last month, and now this? Really kabam?
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    Clear ROL. Awaken Ronan. You guys say Ronan sucks and never try to awaken him or upgrade. Well this is the cache.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,743 ★★★★★
    Not really. Plenty of other options to use haha
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,743 ★★★★★
    Yondu. Medusa. Both are in normal pool. No money needed