**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Recent Unfair Kabam Bans, youtube 'dubndad gaming AW rating ban'

mike867mike867 Posts: 509 ★★
Plenty of posts on forums CLEARLY shows something is fishy. if people are using mods or hack or piloting, then they keep quiet and dont take it to the forums. This unfair ban system has so many problems and Kabam themselves admit it that there is an exploit to this system. Which means that someone can be framed if this exploit is discovered.

YOUTUBE the TITLE before Kabam takes this post down.

1 of my friend got banned first time for using his backup phone during overheating and 2nd time he got banned again for nothing. I have been playing with him since 3 months and I know this guy in real life, he doesn't use mods or hacks at all. Other players also reported such issue. For idiots who are gonna come in here with their F'd up opinion, go watch the video above and then comment

Comments

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    what video?
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Yes, they could be lying. Or it could also be a mistake from Kabam. I would normally think Kabam only bans on extreme cases, but last month showed me that they have no quality assurance anymore. So, while these posts are fruitless (as you cannot know for sure what happened and nothing will be resolved by this), I don't trust in Kabam's judgment. Especially after they released the feature that allowed people to exploit the units.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    I see nothing in that video that screams "innocent". Somebody in the alliance was/is cheating.
    See... the thing is, Kabam is a business. Banning people arbitrarily makes no financial sense... And, as we know, Kabam is all about the $$$.

What does make financial sense is banning people who are cheating because those people are stealing virtual currency from Kabam that equates to real world money.

Your friends are lying. Cheaters cheated and got what they deserved.
    mike867 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    I see nothing in that video that screams "innocent". Somebody in the alliance was/is cheating.

dude, a youtuber who earns money off mcoc, wouldn't cheat. if you are new to this game or old or whatever, i dont care. if it hasn't happened to you, good but when it does your sorry @s$ will be crying as well.

No... because it wont happen to me.

I'm not a cheater like these other people.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited August 2018

Whoa, it’s ok, Hillary
    Post edited by Kabam Spice on
  • They don’t throw bans out for fun. And they don’t ban for account sharing like they say they do either. They really only ban for legit reasons. So guys that get banned can go kick rocks and say thanks.
    Chimpyboy wrote: »
    I love how every time this subject comes up, the thread goes like this:

OP: "We got a penalty, or X player got banned for using 2 devices - we don't use mods/hacks! - Kabam made a mistake and won't own up to it!"

Rando respondent in thread: "you know what you did"

idk what's the truth is with the OP - but who cares? I'm so sick of you Kabam apologists constantly just pointing the finger at the players, and saying, "if Kabam banned you, you must have cheated - end of story".

These are the same people complaining about server issues, or game glitches, and crying for RDT and compensation. - But somehow Kabam is beyond reproach when it comes to their cheating detection methods? Please, you guys need to put down the Kool Aid and get a grip.

They (Kabam) mess things up all the time - if you think they can't make a mistake when checking for cheaters and ban someone who doesn't deserve it, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in purchasing.

See my above post about business sense.

And I've been banned from the forums twice for calling Kabam out on their stupidity.

However, I call a spade a spade. This solely rests on the shoulders of the cheating player.
    edited August 2018
    Dropfaith wrote: »

dude, a youtuber who earns money off mcoc, wouldn't cheat. if you are new to this game or old or whatever, i dont care. if it hasn't happened to you, good but when it does your sorry @s$ will be crying as well.

A youtuber who earns money wouldnt cheat?
    Liljoh
    Veks
    Slycem have all had 7 day bans in the past.

Seatin openly admitted to acct sharing

Dont hold them up so high

A high level ally aren't fools. You make a mistake once and get hit, fine, but you won't make the same mistake. If they really cheat, they wouldn't make the same mistakes again n again....especially if they are so hands on cheating. sure those guys cheated or more likely exploited a loophole, but Kabam is at fault as well as they don't explicitly say why they are banning

That's because they can't share information about accounts. Privacy laws etc.
    Dropfaith wrote: »

A youtuber who earns money wouldnt cheat?
    Liljoh
    Veks
    Slycem have all had 7 day bans in the past.

Seatin openly admitted to acct sharing

Dont hold them up so high

A high level ally aren't fools. You make a mistake once and get hit, fine, but you won't make the same mistake. If they really cheat, they wouldn't make the same mistakes again n again....especially if they are so hands on cheating. sure those guys cheated or more likely exploited a loophole, but Kabam is at fault as well as they don't explicitly say why they are banning

That's because they can't share information about accounts. Privacy laws etc.

So let the cheater continue cheating? Is that better? Awesome mate, you should keep on sucking up to your Kabam and blindly follow what they preach.

Cheater cheats --> Ban him but don't tell who it is so other Ally also get hurt by him. Good job Kabam, you should run for President next

I would prefer they are permanently banned... but, Kabam can't do anything about privacy laws. What would you have them do?
This discussion has been closed.