**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nerf uncollected adaptoid!

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Kil63 wrote: »
    I ended up having to pummel him with Hulk, Collector-style. Hit, hit, die. Voodoo got smashed. Hyp was toast. I used who I brought.
    I get that people want to flex their muscles on these Threads, but it's too far. Not even reasonable. I do Master every month. It shouldn't be that amped up. People can feel free to say it's skill or the right Champs, but I'm saying I really think it needs toned down. Too far.
    She wasn't the only one I used. Besides dealing with the lag, the Nodes leave very little room to do much of anything.
    12 L1 Revs, and 50 Pots, just to take down one Boss in Master 3.1, there's a bloody problem. It needs toned down.

Who else did you try?

I know you normally do Master every month, and most times get through it fairly easily. So I know you have the skills for it. That's why I was saying it's probably more of a roster issue than anything. Bet if you go back with some different champs, you'd beat him easier.

What I'm saying is it's too amped up for the Difficulty it's supposed to be. Obviously I'm going to do it. Don't have a choice if I want to finish. It's the simple fact that the Nodes are overkill. I'm saying I think it needs adjusted. That's my opinion. There's also the lag, and it's unbelievable. Was thinking of taking a Video with my phone for the Android Thread sometime to show how crazy it is. However, that's not really tied into the discussion. It's just too much. There's a difference between challenge and brick wall.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    The only thing that gets me is the unblockable after 25%. Other than that it’s quite doable. It’s meant to be a challenge right? Although the laggy game really doesn’t help.
  • Options
    Unblockable, Unstoppable, Power Gain, and Evade that doesn't kick in until you get hit.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I ended up having to pummel him with Hulk, Collector-style. Hit, hit, die. Voodoo got smashed. Hyp was toast. I used who I brought.
    I get that people want to flex their muscles on these Threads, but it's too far. Not even reasonable. I do Master every month. It shouldn't be that amped up. People can feel free to say it's skill or the right Champs, but I'm saying I really think it needs toned down. Too far.
    She wasn't the only one I used. Besides dealing with the lag, the Nodes leave very little room to do much of anything.
    12 L1 Revs, and 50 Pots, just to take down one Boss in Master 3.1, there's a bloody problem. It needs toned down.

Who else did you try?

I know you normally do Master every month, and most times get through it fairly easily. So I know you have the skills for it. That's why I was saying it's probably more of a roster issue than anything. Bet if you go back with some different champs, you'd beat him easier.

What I'm saying is it's too amped up for the Difficulty it's supposed to be. Obviously I'm going to do it. Don't have a choice if I want to finish. It's the simple fact that the Nodes are overkill. I'm saying I think it needs adjusted. That's my opinion. There's also the lag, and it's unbelievable. Was thinking of taking a Video with my phone for the Android Thread sometime to show how crazy it is. However, that's not really tied into the discussion. It's just too much. There's a difference between challenge and brick wall.

Brick walls indicate theres no way past... theres a ton. What issue outside lag are you hitting?
    It's not the Regen, I can get past that. The AI flops between being sped up to passively intercepting. Most of the time you can't respond before you get hit when the Fight starts. The lag is a large part of it. Outside of that, I think the Nodes are a bit too much all at once. It would still be frustrating if I had controls that work. Doable, but it really shouldn't take me that much Resources to deal with a 3.1 Master Boss. I think at some point, you pass creative and enter overkill.
  • Options
    megamangmegamang Posts: 132
    kg11efsaoywp.jpg
    Ronan is the easiest way to beat him. He wrecks resistor type nodes.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    sdu4r2c3dimu.jpeg
    Just got this girl today. If she a good choice for this nasty Adaptoid ? How ?
  • Options
    megamang wrote: »
    kg11efsaoywp.jpg
    Ronan is the easiest way to beat him. He wrecks resistor type nodes.

Side note, love the nickname. :)
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    #nerfallcontentbecauseitstoohard

It's like you're in my brain, brah.

These posts are becoming more common like rank diwns and nerf blade and imiw
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

If you dont like it just ignore and dont comment. You have a CHOICE right?
  • Options
    Foe these people the game has become so boring. If you cant surpass anything that means its not meant for you. Get a counter or just dont do it. Nerfing something takes the fun out.. For us there is not any hard content other than LOL
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

If you dont like it just ignore and dont comment. You have a CHOICE right?

You arent funny or original.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    phiguy721 wrote: »
    Yeah, this fight is nothing but a cash grab. I'm not bothering with this event quest. It's garbage.

You talking both master and UC?
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    As always, people tend to overreact when they see new difficult nodes and champs they haven't seen before and get wiped out. Every combination has counters, it's just the matter of figuring out who the best champs and strategies are for the fight. If every boss fight could be beaten on the first try by everyone, then this game wouldn't be fun at all. It's the challenge of difficult fights that keeps these event quests interesting. Personally I think Kabam should take day 1 "it's too hard" threads as signs they made something right.
  • Options
    ArmandoReGzArmandoReGz Posts: 6
    Nebula, Medusa, Stark Spidey he is a robot
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    nerf blade, nerf hyperion, nerf new iron man, nerf new adaptoid

just stop it man
  • Options
    Honestly though, no need for so many of you to be so rude. I 100% master every time. I generally do one play through of Uncollected.

I haven’t even beaten him on Master. He KOed all my top champs easily. Bosses and rivals who only can be beaten by a very select few champions are not really “fair.” This is master mode, I have 3/45 5*s, it should be THIS much of a challenge KOing all my top champs.

I agree.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    I bet half who completes UC werent saying that when Gully was boss in fact i bet many of you came on here and complained bout it so dont pretend to be all high and might here ok.