Nerf uncollected adaptoid!

13468912

Comments

  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 504 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    That's what Uncollected was introduced for. He's talking about Master. If Uncollected isn't challenging you, you will have to wait for another Difficulty, if one is added. Could be that some people are just going to be bored no matter what, and there are a larger number of people still playing that aren't. What's not fair is to make it intrinsically harder for people just because someone has outgrown the game.

    It's not fair to make things easier because some people are not good at the game either.. both ways. But you continue to fail and see that other peoples opinions are just as valid as yours

    So it's fair to make the game difficult because you want it difficult? Also shouldn't you take your own advice from that second sentence you wrote? :/
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 19,351 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    That's what Uncollected was introduced for. He's talking about Master. If Uncollected isn't challenging you, you will have to wait for another Difficulty, if one is added. Could be that some people are just going to be bored no matter what, and there are a larger number of people still playing that aren't. What's not fair is to make it intrinsically harder for people just because someone has outgrown the game.

    It's not fair to make things easier because some people are not good at the game either.. both ways. But you continue to fail and see that other peoples opinions are just as valid as yours

    I'm not the one challenging peoples' opinions. We are stating them, and people are challenging them. Some because they want it harder, some because they like taking pleasure in other peoples' frustrations, some because they disagree, and some because they want to offer suggestions. Nevertheless, I am not the one trying to invalidate opinions. In fact, I explicitly said we disagree and that's just fine with me. What's not fine is judging someone else's struggles, being overbearing or condescending, belittling someone's feedback, badgering people for communicating their findings, or any other subtle forms of harassing people for having a hard time. I'm cool with disagreeing. I'm not the one telling other people what I think they should go through based on my own boredom. I'm saying what I feel about the Boss. If you can honestly say you're concerned about Master being too easy, I'll eat my hat.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,212 ★★★★
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    That's what Uncollected was introduced for. He's talking about Master. If Uncollected isn't challenging you, you will have to wait for another Difficulty, if one is added. Could be that some people are just going to be bored no matter what, and there are a larger number of people still playing that aren't. What's not fair is to make it intrinsically harder for people just because someone has outgrown the game.

    It's not fair to make things easier because some people are not good at the game either.. both ways. But you continue to fail and see that other peoples opinions are just as valid as yours

    So it's fair to make the game difficult because you want it difficult?

    Yes. Because if it’s to hard, you can play another difficulty.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 212 ★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    That's what Uncollected was introduced for. He's talking about Master. If Uncollected isn't challenging you, you will have to wait for another Difficulty, if one is added. Could be that some people are just going to be bored no matter what, and there are a larger number of people still playing that aren't. What's not fair is to make it intrinsically harder for people just because someone has outgrown the game.

    It's not fair to make things easier because some people are not good at the game either.. both ways. But you continue to fail and see that other peoples opinions are just as valid as yours

    So it's fair to make the game difficult because you want it difficult? Also shouldn't you take your own advice from that second sentence you wrote? :/

    Yes because get this there is 5 difficulty currently..

    None of which are hard enough

    Now then you have plenty of content you can enjoy where as the guys who are bored have zero

    Maybe it’s time to leave the game for a while bro. I don’t find any boss in uncollected difficult but I’m not bored. That’s what keeps me here.
    If you’re THAT bored is because your way ahead of everyone else and maybe a solution is taking a break while the rest catches up.
    I’m really not trying to be condescending but it’s a legitimate suggestion. I would take a break if I were as bored as you say you are.

    The ones that are complaining need to keep working on their accounts so that it gets stronger but given that you are already there maybe a break would be fine.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 504 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    That's what Uncollected was introduced for. He's talking about Master. If Uncollected isn't challenging you, you will have to wait for another Difficulty, if one is added. Could be that some people are just going to be bored no matter what, and there are a larger number of people still playing that aren't. What's not fair is to make it intrinsically harder for people just because someone has outgrown the game.

    It's not fair to make things easier because some people are not good at the game either.. both ways. But you continue to fail and see that other peoples opinions are just as valid as yours

    So it's fair to make the game difficult because you want it difficult? Also shouldn't you take your own advice from that second sentence you wrote? :/

    Yes because get this there is 5 difficulty currently..

    None of which are hard enough

    Now then you have plenty of content you can enjoy where as the guys who are bored have zero

    Have you 100% Labyrinth yet? Have you 100% Act 5 yet? If not there's your content. Also you know you can create your own challenges right? You don't have to use your strongest characters to breeze through missions. Use your 3 or 4 stars in Master/Uncollected. Once again I say, ask Kabam can they implement a harder difficulty in a forum post. (Though I said this like 3 times and you still will probably not read it)

    Also if the game is so boring to you why are you playing it? Uninstall if that's the case. Why would you play something you don't find fun and leaves you bored?

    If you wanna play games with constant challenge I suggest you play Dark Souls, Zelda 2, Super Mario Bros 2 The Lost Levels, Mega Man, Castlevania, Super Meat Boy, etc. There's a bunch of stuff out there that gives that challenge you're looking for. Expand your horizons. Shoot you should get into competitive fighting games like Tekken 7 and DragonBall Fighterz too since you love challenge so much.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 308 ★★
    He's hard but managable, took me a fair amount of revives and restarting to figure how to beat him, loki is pretty good if you keep using sp3 and stealing everything
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 504 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    That's what Uncollected was introduced for. He's talking about Master. If Uncollected isn't challenging you, you will have to wait for another Difficulty, if one is added. Could be that some people are just going to be bored no matter what, and there are a larger number of people still playing that aren't. What's not fair is to make it intrinsically harder for people just because someone has outgrown the game.

    It's not fair to make things easier because some people are not good at the game either.. both ways. But you continue to fail and see that other peoples opinions are just as valid as yours

    So it's fair to make the game difficult because you want it difficult? Also shouldn't you take your own advice from that second sentence you wrote? :/

    Yes because get this there is 5 difficulty currently..

    None of which are hard enough

    Now then you have plenty of content you can enjoy where as the guys who are bored have zero

    Have you 100% Labyrinth yet? Have you 100% Act 5 yet? If not there's your content. Also you know you can create your own challenges right? You don't have to use your strongest characters to breeze through missions. Use your 3 or 4 stars in Master/Uncollected. Once again I say, ask Kabam can they implement a harder difficulty in a forum post. (Though I said this like 3 times and you still will probably not read it)

    Also if the game is so boring to you why are you playing it? Uninstall if that's the case. Why would you play something you don't find fun and leaves you bored?

    If you wanna play games with constant challenge I suggest you play Dark Souls, Zelda 2, Super Mario Bros 2 The Lost Levels, Mega Man, Castlevania, Super Meat Boy, etc. There's a bunch of stuff out there that gives that challenge you're looking for. Expand your horizons. Shoot you should get into competitive fighting games like Tekken 7 and DragonBall Fighterz too since you love challenge so much.

    Act 5 has been done since a month after it came out.

    Lol I have 3 paths left being a free player I need to arena for a path which takes a bit. Did 3 runs in the last 45 ish days tho
    Another difficulty isnt the answer duemto energy cost still need the rewards from uncollected and masters to progress the acct. Not gonna add even more game time.

    And saying well you should uninstall well get this if you cant progress maybe you should? Same arguement
    I still enjoy the game just wish it had challenges worth a damn

    Another difficulty would equal more rewards, challenge and progress in the game. If you really enjoyed the game then you wouldn't be saying you're bored playing it. I don't know why you won't make a forum post and just ask for some stuff you would like to see instead of trying to belittle everyone. Sounds like you're getting burnt out on this game tbh.

    Also saying I should uninstall because I can't progress? Where did me having trouble progressing come from? I never said that in any shape, form or fashion. I think 388k total hero rating playing at a comfortable pace over the last two years is progression. I took a break a couple months ago, came back and I'm not burned out.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 504 ★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    That's what Uncollected was introduced for. He's talking about Master. If Uncollected isn't challenging you, you will have to wait for another Difficulty, if one is added. Could be that some people are just going to be bored no matter what, and there are a larger number of people still playing that aren't. What's not fair is to make it intrinsically harder for people just because someone has outgrown the game.

    It's not fair to make things easier because some people are not good at the game either.. both ways. But you continue to fail and see that other peoples opinions are just as valid as yours

    So it's fair to make the game difficult because you want it difficult?

    Yes. Because if it’s to hard, you can play another difficulty.

    I see what you mean.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,743 ★★★★★
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    If you wanna play games with constant challenge I suggest you play Dark Souls, Zelda 2, Super Mario Bros 2 The Lost Levels, Mega Man, Castlevania, Super Meat Boy, etc. There's a bunch of stuff out there that gives that challenge you're looking for. Expand your horizons. Shoot you should get into competitive fighting games like Tekken 7 and DragonBall Fighterz too since you love challenge so much.

    Someone gets it. If we're talking fighting games MCOC is one of the easiest around. Add in the manipulation that goes with things like account sharing and mods and MCOC bragging rights carry little weight. If you want to be challenged with fighting games go play Soul Calibur or Street Fighter 5 or other fighting games where you play against other people and players who cheat actually get banned.

    @Isman1998 great nods to tough games like Super Meat Boy/Mega Man (NES ones and 7 were the hardest)/Castlevania. Throw in Ninja Gaiden and Devil May Cry 3 to the group of games where skill was required to win instead of $.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 504 ★★★
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    If you wanna play games with constant challenge I suggest you play Dark Souls, Zelda 2, Super Mario Bros 2 The Lost Levels, Mega Man, Castlevania, Super Meat Boy, etc. There's a bunch of stuff out there that gives that challenge you're looking for. Expand your horizons. Shoot you should get into competitive fighting games like Tekken 7 and DragonBall Fighterz too since you love challenge so much.

    Someone gets it. If we're talking fighting games MCOC is one of the easiest around. Add in the manipulation that goes with things like account sharing and mods and MCOC bragging rights carry little weight. If you want to be challenged with fighting games go play Soul Calibur or Street Fighter 5 or other fighting games where you play against other people and players who cheat actually get banned.

    @Isman1998 great nods to tough games like Super Meat Boy/Mega Man (NES ones and 7 were the hardest)/Castlevania. Throw in Ninja Gaiden and Devil May Cry 3 to the group of games where skill was required to win instead of $.

    Facts bro lol.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 504 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    That's what Uncollected was introduced for. He's talking about Master. If Uncollected isn't challenging you, you will have to wait for another Difficulty, if one is added. Could be that some people are just going to be bored no matter what, and there are a larger number of people still playing that aren't. What's not fair is to make it intrinsically harder for people just because someone has outgrown the game.

    It's not fair to make things easier because some people are not good at the game either.. both ways. But you continue to fail and see that other peoples opinions are just as valid as yours

    So it's fair to make the game difficult because you want it difficult? Also shouldn't you take your own advice from that second sentence you wrote? :/

    Yes because get this there is 5 difficulty currently..

    None of which are hard enough

    Now then you have plenty of content you can enjoy where as the guys who are bored have zero

    Have you 100% Labyrinth yet? Have you 100% Act 5 yet? If not there's your content. Also you know you can create your own challenges right? You don't have to use your strongest characters to breeze through missions. Use your 3 or 4 stars in Master/Uncollected. Once again I say, ask Kabam can they implement a harder difficulty in a forum post. (Though I said this like 3 times and you still will probably not read it)

    Also if the game is so boring to you why are you playing it? Uninstall if that's the case. Why would you play something you don't find fun and leaves you bored?

    If you wanna play games with constant challenge I suggest you play Dark Souls, Zelda 2, Super Mario Bros 2 The Lost Levels, Mega Man, Castlevania, Super Meat Boy, etc. There's a bunch of stuff out there that gives that challenge you're looking for. Expand your horizons. Shoot you should get into competitive fighting games like Tekken 7 and DragonBall Fighterz too since you love challenge so much.

    Act 5 has been done since a month after it came out.

    Lol I have 3 paths left being a free player I need to arena for a path which takes a bit. Did 3 runs in the last 45 ish days tho
    Another difficulty isnt the answer duemto energy cost still need the rewards from uncollected and masters to progress the acct. Not gonna add even more game time.

    And saying well you should uninstall well get this if you cant progress maybe you should? Same arguement
    I still enjoy the game just wish it had challenges worth a damn

    Another difficulty would equal more rewards, challenge and progress in the game. If you really enjoyed the game then you wouldn't be saying you're bored playing it. I don't know why you won't make a forum post and just ask for some stuff you would like to see instead of trying to belittle everyone. Sounds like you're getting burnt out on this game tbh.

    Also saying I should uninstall because I can't progress? Where did me having trouble progressing come from? I never said that in any shape, form or fashion. I think 388k total hero rating playing at a comfortable pace over the last two years is progression. I took a break a couple months ago, came back and I'm not burned out.

    Again another difficulty means more time I dont have more time to give this.. simply making them harder is the beat option I see. Adding. A 6th difficulty would burn people out way too much.
    I want a challenge not a deeper time suck

    Ok fair enough. Cool. You got your challenge this month. Hope you find whatever Kabam releases in the future up to your liking.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 826 ★★★
    You dont have to do all the difficulties? You know just the ones you want. I wouldn't do heroic if it wasnt required for master...usually anyways...the idea is you the ones that progress your account to be able to do tougher stuff...
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 826 ★★★
    And if your already able to do the toughest stuff without items then you literally are waiting for kabam to introduce a new difficutly. And they will rest assured. Game isnt going anywhere for a long long time.
  • sounds like Ice Phoenix 2.0
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 289
    He does suck and is a bit of a cash grab. I’ve beat him once now and my issues are/were me playing way later than normal and not paying attention to the fact that his health was below 25% at the start of the fight. Took me 3 revives to realize it. Otherwise it’s just a difficult fight that requires paying attention.

    That being said, if you don’t have the right champs, you’re a bit SOL.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 4,696 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    How is it a cash grab with dozens of counters for him? It's only a cash grab if you keep reviving the champs you brought instead of figuring out how to counter him. I brought Ronin to fight him in uncollected. Was going to try Blade but used GR first just to get a feel for him and GR's L3 made him easy. Never got to use Blade or Ronin lol. I guess any time anything in the game gives people a little trouble the first time it needs to be nerfed?
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 932 ★★★
    Foe these people the game has become so boring. If you cant surpass anything that means its not meant for you. Get a counter or just dont do it. Nerfing something takes the fun out.. For us there is not any hard content other than LOL

    And you're not the only one playing this game dude.
    Uncollected difficulty wasn't introduced for just the top 3% of players like you honestly.
    It should be difficult yea but not a cash grab.
    You saying a difficulty is not meant for someone is really plain disgusting
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 2,857 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    a21s76gm7k1n.jpeg
    t7bbwu99yns8.jpeg
    hq4akmh2ce46.jpeg


    @GroundedWisdom you yourself have support this..
    Only adaptiod redskull can be overcome with skill.
    Ice Phoenix you needed certain high health champs to beat

    We're not talking about Red Skull.

    Is that seriously your response to this? That’s all you can say to what seems like very similar situations and you seeming very hypocritical. You correct a minor detail from someone else?

    What about what I’ve had to say? Grounded, you claim everyone’s opinions are valid but that’s only when they are backed up. You cannot, I repeat CANNOT, go back on what you’ve said in such a monumental 180 in this manner without explaining why what you’ve said is valid.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    That's what Uncollected was introduced for. He's talking about Master. If Uncollected isn't challenging you, you will have to wait for another Difficulty, if one is added. Could be that some people are just going to be bored no matter what, and there are a larger number of people still playing that aren't. What's not fair is to make it intrinsically harder for people just because someone has outgrown the game.

    It's not fair to make things easier because some people are not good at the game either.. both ways. But you continue to fail and see that other peoples opinions are just as valid as yours

    I'm not the one challenging peoples' opinions. We are stating them, and people are challenging them. Some because they want it harder, some because they like taking pleasure in other peoples' frustrations, some because they disagree, and some because they want to offer suggestions. Nevertheless, I am not the one trying to invalidate opinions. In fact, I explicitly said we disagree and that's just fine with me. What's not fine is judging someone else's struggles, being overbearing or condescending, belittling someone's feedback, badgering people for communicating their findings, or any other subtle forms of harassing people for having a hard time. I'm cool with disagreeing. I'm not the one telling other people what I think they should go through based on my own boredom. I'm saying what I feel about the Boss. If you can honestly say you're concerned about Master being too easy, I'll eat my hat.

    But the way you spoke about the uncollected ice-Phoenix (which you never even attempted) was ok?
    You can’t tell people that their opinion of “it’s not hard you just need the right champs” is wrong when just a few months ago you were saying the exact same thing about content you hadnt experienced
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 19,351 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    That's what Uncollected was introduced for. He's talking about Master. If Uncollected isn't challenging you, you will have to wait for another Difficulty, if one is added. Could be that some people are just going to be bored no matter what, and there are a larger number of people still playing that aren't. What's not fair is to make it intrinsically harder for people just because someone has outgrown the game.

    It's not fair to make things easier because some people are not good at the game either.. both ways. But you continue to fail and see that other peoples opinions are just as valid as yours

    I'm not the one challenging peoples' opinions. We are stating them, and people are challenging them. Some because they want it harder, some because they like taking pleasure in other peoples' frustrations, some because they disagree, and some because they want to offer suggestions. Nevertheless, I am not the one trying to invalidate opinions. In fact, I explicitly said we disagree and that's just fine with me. What's not fine is judging someone else's struggles, being overbearing or condescending, belittling someone's feedback, badgering people for communicating their findings, or any other subtle forms of harassing people for having a hard time. I'm cool with disagreeing. I'm not the one telling other people what I think they should go through based on my own boredom. I'm saying what I feel about the Boss. If you can honestly say you're concerned about Master being too easy, I'll eat my hat.

    But the way you spoke about the uncollected ice-Phoenix (which you never even attempted) was ok?
    You can’t tell people that their opinion of “it’s not hard you just need the right champs” is wrong when just a few months ago you were saying the exact same thing about content you hadnt experienced
    I don't remember saying those words. I remember debating Unavoidable Damage, and the presence of Uncollected in general, how the degree of difficulty was something the community asked for. I remember debating who was tougher, M.O.D.O.K., or Ice Phoenix. I remember discussing the topic of how to beat her.
    It never ceases to amaze me how people will take any comment on a semi-related topic out of context and imply a contradiction. I believe it's called grasping.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 19,351 ★★★★★
    For that matter, my initial comment was that it was even hard on Master. Uncollected and Master are not the same thing. Many of us are saying it shouldn't be that hard to take down a Boss in Master. Related to the topic because it's the same Boss. If it's too hard for Master, clearly there's a problem. This persistent effort to contradict any issue I bring up is tedious. I don't comment often on difficulty. That should tell you something. Guilly was tough, but I got through it. Domino in EQ, manageable. Thanos, reasonably fun. The list goes on where things were challenging, but I had no qualms. Perhaps if I'm saying something, given the awareness that people are going to use it as some type of ammo, there must be some truth to what I'm saying. Perhaps....
Sign In or Register to comment.