**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Void is bugged and support will not help

NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
So void is bugged, I've sent numerous tickets to support about the issue and they are refusing to investigate.

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    How so? My void seems to be working fine, what's the problem with yours?
  • Options
    RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    You are going to have to explain what is happening/not happening and why that is a bug if you want some help from the community.
  • Options
    When facing massochism (node 29) once 6 intimidating pressence debuffs are placed they all vanish, as does the fotv/intimidating pressence timers. After 5 seconds fotv appears (after a 5 second delay with no debuffs) but the debuffs are no longer applied via the timer. The entire timer is gone for the duration of the fight.
  • Options
    This is the second time this has occurred on this node, no issues using void anywhere else
  • Options
    I've now opened 3 different support tickets WITH video proof of this bug and they keep closing he case, despite the fact that I keep providing more video proof of the broken interactions on this node!
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    I defo seen this against mascholism in war it's very weird since fear of void goes on which means timer should restart