**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation

Any timeline on the afore promised compensation from last month?

Comments

• Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Next month maybe
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Just so long as we get some 6* shards, who cares when it comes.

Seen as we probably won't get them, though, I'd say hopefully next two months.
  • Options
    DfcogsDfcogs Posts: 17
    My alliance didn't fight many wars in the off season because of the issues. We lost out on so much.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    When the bugs are totally fixed. Right now the bugs are only fixed enough for war seasons. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    The longer it takes the more people are expecting honestly. Not only that but it's frustrating the players like crazy. Many members of my alliance are still waiting to see what we get before deciding if they want to continue to support the game on a competitive level.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    It’s gonna be 1k 5* shards and 3 full energy boosts and that’s it

If I’m right, They just don’t give a ****
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    I think they should give compensation and be done with it. More issues should be dealt later but this has to be wrapped up.
  • Options
    DfcogsDfcogs Posts: 17
    I actually do have faith that we'll get a solid compensation. It would just be nice for it to arrive soon. We all have decisions to make on ranking and crystals to acquire and its limiting our play to know something's coming, but not any idea when.