**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which is worse karnak or iron fist?

They both are the worst but who sucks more?

Which is worse karnak or iron fist? 59 votes

Karnak
37%
humzah217stakvg2782adqqedfyvrZzyzxGuychunkybViper_DeLuxeSuper_Mitch_83Animatronics_to3BahamutGamerTJackbrooks2580Cowboyschamploo1kingbjay_denRfmn10SPIDERMANANTMANCaptain_ArmaxToJusticeGrimreaperfrank 22 votes
Iron fist
62%
thetaman23Darkstar4387Snail_McGavinMSRDLDAlpha07GNASTYWaynedavyJohnyzeroAb_SamadTwmRSpiderCoolsMenkentgabmucs_MYHammerbro_64Duke_SilverThecrusher_9756[Deleted User]Danny_MutantWharf8Six_strings6 37 votes

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Iron fist
    Karnak has gotten more useful with IMIW being in the game
  • Karnak
    Very true
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Karnak
    At least Iron Fist can do damage
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Iron fist
    I meant Karnak :tongue:

Iron fist is bad, but he's got way higher attack power than Karnak.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Iron fist
    Karnak is much more useful nowadays with all the autoblocking champs. 2 years ago before 12.0 this would be a unanimous consensus the other way around.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    karnak is very usefull
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    Karnak
    Iron fist straight destroys sentinels. I can't stand playing Karnak.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Karnak
    Iron fist hits like a truck
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Iron fist
    True strike is legit now.
  • Karnak
    Karnak is awful, even with true strike.
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Iron fist
    Karnak True strike can take down Medusa auto block. Modok autoblock. IMIW autoblock.
    His sp3 reduce ability accuracy by 8x% for 40-48 sec. He can also bypass safeguard node after sp3.

Meanwhile Iron fist?
    Armor break and raw damage? Nahhh
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Iron fist
    I see Karnak as a decent champ with his True Strike.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Iron fist
    Karnak has imhuman synergy and true strike.
  • Karnak
    His true strike is too short or needs synergies to extend. And there's a good # of better true strikers. But I could be very spoiled by km.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Iron fist
    Yeah @chunkyb I don’t have any KM or any other TS champ so Karnak works for me. U can always keep it up tho. Just gotta be a little agressive
  • Karnak
    Yeah I tried to see the bright side of my 2nd 6* pull back in season 1 (Karnak). It didn't work out well lol
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Iron fist
    Karnak has got utility against evaders, auto blockers and he crits a lot. Not sure why he would be worse than IF.