**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

2 seasons - maintain gold 2 , XTCM is looking for 3 players

Hi guys , successfully completed 2 seasons of AW , now it’s a thing ...lol , anyways let’s focus on season 3 , I am looking for 3 players probably for long term , we are 9 mil. Alliance , AQ expert and advance we jump between these two tier. Target to get in to expert , in expert just collect rewards (score 20-30 million) back to advance then score (40-50 million) back to expert.

Line is must and easy for communication, and active in AQ map 5 and AW is must ...

My line id- x-thea.

Strong defense and skills are the key to success.

Thanks guys
Alliance TAG - XTCM

Comments

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Hi guys , let me know if anyone is interested
  • ExotigamusExotigamus Posts: 12
    We're still looking!

If interested, please add X-thea or Exotigamus on Line app!
    Anyone interested.... we are short of one but we can have space for one more ...
    3bgb5xgvznk0.jpeg
    qmk4a95h0yyk.jpeg

Looking for active skilled players with good defense as we are in gold 2 AW fights are bit hard due to over rated matched alliances.

When AQ and AW is on I need all players active, I am only looking for active players as I have good players but having issues with there active status.

Only requirement is to play on time when you have energy to move , and except the night time we can play for 15 min. twice in a day time with a gap of 6-7 hours. I don’t think this will be a big Issue.

Lind id- x-thea or Exotigamus.
    Anyone up for a merger, looking to establish BG3, we have house full for now but few of our key members are planning to retire, so before AW season start anyone interested please message me. Thanks
    Guys got most of the players , now looking for two players, probably stronger then others , able to kill boss in AW.

Line - x-thea
    Guys need one player, anyone interested.....
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    what r requirements
  • CYBERJAYCYBERJAY Posts: 13
    What score did you guys hit since the new SA has been released?
    @CYBERJAY , we target 40 million so far no issues achieving 40+ score.
    IsThisLoss wrote: »
    what r requirements

No as such alliance requirements only Team requirements like , be active , help team mates , donations we only push when we see people are not donating at all, but we all are adults and we know when to donate. If you are running short in gold or chips just let your team mates know , they help you and put your share as well ... that’s what we are doing from last 1 year ...so far it’s working fine. If you have any questions please add me on line - x-thea
    Hi guys anyone interested....
    Still looking for two players....
    Hi guys , anyone interested...
  • Hi, I'm interested but my rating is only 66k
    Havocked wrote: »
    Hi, I'm interested but my rating is only 66k

Hi,thanks for the interest but looking for someone who can help us with AW & AQ so strong defense with skills are must.
    Looks like people really loosing interest in this game .... still looking for active players.... I will replace my existing team with active players. Message me on line , x-thea
    Good morning guys , still looking for active players... I do have house full but I am looking for replacements , active and skilled players are most welcome,
    hd41t0aah18k.jpeg
    Looking for Active players, those who want growth but not at the cost of others , ready to contribute and work as a team player.

Lol .... I know this is something we can’t find but still wanted to try.
    Hi guys , ended season 3 with same gold 2 position, wasn’t happy with the rewards but still ... looking for two active players with strong roster so that we can try for gold one position.

Let me know if you are interested my line Id is x-thea.
    Hi guys , Now that we have option to customize AQ groups, we can now ask anyone who wants to join us , if you want to play map 6 , yes we can now , we have focused on AW too so need players who can help us to push to gold 1 , the rewards are so pathetic in lower then gold 1.

Let me know if anyone is looking for new home. Thanks
  • StantonaStantona Posts: 107
    You may have already stated previously and sorry to ask if have but where are most of your members primarily based?
    Stantona wrote: »
    You may have already stated previously and sorry to ask if have but where are most of your members primarily based?

Primarily US based , but we are mix of AUS, Asia, UK,Canada,India and US. A diversed alliance, happy to say that we are growing globally.
    1vtm0n7grmjw.jpeg

Not looking for another 2 , Looking to add that 1
    Need 1 before we start AW .... anyone interested
  • Carmen70Carmen70 Posts: 15
    Me)