**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please

Hello guys my little cousin traded most of my t4cc without knowing what he was doing obviously which takes me years back in the game. Is there any way to get it back ? Do you think this is possible?

Comments

• Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    Not much you can do i doubt. You're not supposed to have others play your account so I wouldn't expect help through support. Leasson learned for you I think.
  • StolenNameGuyStolenNameGuy Posts: 36
    Contact support...but I suspect you're screwed. They're not going to expend the effort to assist you.
  • FoxtrotFoxtrot Posts: 8
    He did it from my phone while i was not there. If they cannot help me i have to leave the game. I’ve been playing for 2 year to lose everything.
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    Foxtrot wrote: »
    He did it from my phone while i was not there. If they cannot help me i have to leave the game. I’ve been playing for 2 year to lose everything.

Go through support and cross your fingers.
  • FoxtrotFoxtrot Posts: 8
    I will do thanks for your opinion
  • Hey there, as others have said, if you need help with your account, our Support Team would be the best equipped to provide assistance. You can contact them from within the game by clicking gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the game's home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". You can also reach them via this link.
This discussion has been closed.