**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the best passive power in the game?

Hyperion’s power gain is great and wolverine’s regeneration is helpful but for my money - Iceman’s 5% maximum damage ice armor is the BEST passive power in the game (saved me in many a fight). Is there a better passive power from a champion?

Discuss.

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    PM's block... IMIW's armor up.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Poise and Aura of Incineration
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Coldsnap? I think it's passive. Either that or frostbite. Both of them have their perks.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Coldsnap? I think it's passive. Either that or frostbite. Both of them have their perks.

Frostbite is passive, coldsnap is a debuff. And to answer the question, two words, critical failure
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★

Frostbite is passive, coldsnap is a debuff. And to answer the question, two words, critical failure

:p
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    mordo's astral evade, just beautiful
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Hyperion’s power gain is great and wolverine’s regeneration is helpful but for my money - Iceman’s 5% maximum damage ice armor is the BEST passive power in the game (saved me in many a fight). Is there a better passive power from a champion?

Discuss.

I love Iceman and his 5* damage cap. I don't have Killmonger (I plan on grinding for him) but I think the indestructible charges from his l2 are an even more effective counter to l3s than even iceman.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    arni2 wrote: »
    The wallet.

Good one man
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Iw ironmans armour
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

Discuss.

Technically none of those 3 are 'passive' powers in game terms.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    By passive powers he means (passive)buffs/(passive)debuffs i guess
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    The collector’s ‘give me your money’ is the best passive imo.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Loving Luke Cage's indestructible. I love icemans armor too.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Beat counter to powergain imho
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    on attack: Regen, Stark AI, Invisibility, Damage Cap. On defense: evade, critical failure, auto block