**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can MCOC Android migrate to iOS?

Like the title say. Is it possible to play on the same account with 2 different OS devices? MCOC just horrible on Android and I have a S8+. I luv Android, but this game seem to perform better on iOS for some reason. I don't want to buy an iPad then disappointed that I can't play the same account on both devices.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Yes. Make sure your Account is registered with Kabam, and sign in.
  • I linked my Gmail account with my Kabam account, then tried signing on to iOS and none of my characters or items or quest progress moved over. How can I fix this?
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    5n8myvtuu6ue.gif
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    No clue, i use an android cell phone for questing and my ipad for alliance war and allianxe quests. Never had a problem switching between them
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Yeah you can but unfortunately things are worse on iOS at the moment, they are for me at least. I have an Android phone and primarily play on an iPad mini 4, the mini historically was great to play on but at the moment I can barely use it. My phone handles the game slightly better but I hate playing on it. Until they fix whatever problems they are having I wouldn't buy anything for playing the game on. Good luck.
    Lol.. just noticed this is a very old thread...why it's back is beyond me.