**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation update kabam

@Kabam Miike any news.. are you still looking at things or have the issues ironed out and compensation is being considered finally?

Comments

• Options
    VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    StrykerV wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike any news.. are you still looking at things or have the issues ironed out and compensation is being considered finally?

Have the issues ironed out? Are you playing the same game 🤣
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    If I had a dollar for every compensation post that I saw on forums... Let's just say Id have a lot of dollars.

Also, probably don't expect a straightforward compensation for a long time (Shards, awakening gems, potions, energy refills, etc.), bc in reality the most likely solution for compensation that Kabam thought of is this new "Gwenpool Goes to the Movies event quest" as well as something else i heard about a certain quest only costing 1 energy.

*sighs*
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    At this point I think we should get at least 5,000 5* shards
  • Options
    UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    At this point I think I should get at least a 6* awakened Heimdall
  • Options

I’ll take a 6* awakened Domino. Lol
  • Options
    Markg25 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike will we be getting compensation for the the delay on the compensation? 🤯

Going on far to long now 💤💤💤🤣

You just broke the internet!
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★

I’ll take a 6* awakened Domino. Lol

You and me both... I'll even take an unawakened one.
  • Options
    EmWolbEmWolb Posts: 22
    It seems like the Koch Brothers are probably on the board over at Kabam or at least Kabam is running their company by their playbook... so you’ll probably get nothing except have to spend more to get less.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Guys, you expect too much from Kabam. Unless they change their management, expect very little from them. Compensation for overheating will never happen. For other things, yes, something will be given, but the overheating issue has no solution.
  • Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    1500 units for a mystery box.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I'll take perma-bans for players who commit credit card fraud and use mods/scripts in game modes like arena to steal rewards from other players
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    We arnt getting anything. Kabam doesn’t like to admit fault. They want to frame this as an iOS issue and not a 19.0 issue.
  • Options
    EmWolbEmWolb Posts: 22
    Thought50 wrote: »
    At this point I’m looking to get all of my purchases refunded and contimplating compensation for a new phone.

This app has reduced the hardware functioning of my iPhone. I don’t not use it anymore on my phone but the company should be held liable to damages that have occurred.

But how would you hold them accountable? Court? Apple? Telecom carriers? The corporations don’t care and the courts will take too long... Kabam will have the game fixed and running perfectly... wait who am I kidding?!
  • Options
    Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    I smell a boycott being organized.....lol

I think it's getting close to be honest.
  • Options
    InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    They said they need to fix the game before any compensation comes out ....with that said we are never gonna see compensation because it will never be fixed