**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down August 6 [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• KtraskKtrask Posts: 11
    In Spain down to a 9;47
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Still down in the UK, 10am here so it will be hours before kabams tech wizards are awake to replace the hamster !!!
  • Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    I’m sure it all works around when we are available to actually login...jks
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Really? Twice in a day?
  • NathanparkerNathanparker Posts: 25
    Again, what a surprise
  • Akash1394Akash1394 Posts: 6
    This is the 2nd time since morning the game has gone down and it’s just 2.30pm. Been doing uncollected difficulty and end up loosing resources due to this. Not asking for any compensation or anything as there’s no point in doing that. Just hoping for the game to get fixed. Thank you.
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Who else only comes here when the game is down?
    Sad part is, after every update I seem to be on the forum quite a lot in the first 2 weeks...
  • L3pa_DL3pa_D Posts: 60
    It’s back (for now)
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    Normally I don't comment about outages but this is just stupid. Sort you game out...........
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Get back into the game after using the full refill and have 3 energy missing but haven't moved! Awesome! -_-
  • KtraskKtrask Posts: 11
    Start working

L3pa_D wrote: »
    It’s back (for now)

Thank you
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    It's back up for me.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    edited August 2018
    finally it works....

... no he don't :#
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    How can a company that likely brings in a minimum of $1,000,000 a week and likely much more most weeks have such an unreliable set up.

Come on folks.

You are all grown a$$ adults.

I am a 35 yr old man.

If we were face to face talking business and mcoc operations. Not a single one of those whom are employed by kabam would tell me MAN to MAN that the way you guy operate this cash cow is solid.

No it's a freaking joke.

Shame on you guys. Have some pride in your work.

The contest should never go down.

Hamster just had a snooze
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    Yup. Game down. Joy!
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    You're about to confuse a lot of US players.
  • RedEightRedEight Posts: 43
    Yes, im loosing patience
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Yep and I just popped a 30% boosts fighting ex og vision
  • KingsumKingsum Posts: 62
    Oof i was fighting in road to labyrinth of legends with 20% boost rip boost
  • KostelinhoKostelinho Posts: 5
    Shqme on you Kabam. Really shame on you.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Luckily I have a spare game... soon Mcoc will be my spare game.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I wouldn't have been able to open the 5* crystals that I got from 100% Act 5 had the game gone down sooner. From those crystals I duped Nebula, double duped CM, and got a freaking Iron Patriot from a featured 5* crystal....

Man I wish the game went down a few moments earlier.
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Why is it that that i can’t log to the game every 30 minutes for 10 minutes? Is anyone else having this intermittent BS?
This discussion has been closed.