**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Game down August 6 [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    just take it down until it is resolved. This up and down is getting worse, and just making KABAM look horrible
  • MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    best is check YOUR conn .. hahahah
  • DrewskiDrewski Posts: 27
    Dude this is like the 5th time ive tryed to start a legend run and right when i got past my first fight.......crash.....come on.
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    I don't understand it. You do maintenance once a week and you servers still have awful reliability. Either the company you employ to host your servers is incompetent, or you are.
    Are you and Ubisoft competing for the World's Worst Servers award?
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    ...into better hamsters. You need to find ones that want to work instead having this revolving door.

Start doing interviews and background checks. Also, do a fitness test before you get them for your servers. The current ones can't hack it.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    This has gotten beyond pathetic. As we sit annoyed awaiting "compensation" we have continued outages to just keep adding more fuel to the fire.
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    Compensation will come on x-mass
    pj9zamls1tgt.png

Bro.....aint that the truth.....4 bars LTE.....my connection is just fine
  • heman01heman01 Posts: 45
    Same here pretty sad you can't keep game going
  • TanzaniteTanzanite Posts: 14
    Since we're waiting for the game to come back, we may as well eat some tacos!

*gives everyone tacos*

5571b500195da.image.jpg
  • Erock1Erock1 Posts: 3
    edited August 2018
    Thanks for such an awesome and stable game
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    no they need dinosaurs or saurapods OR SOMETHING STRONGER MAYBE INVEST IN BETTER WHEELS
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    4th time in a same day.
  • My ally is pissed
  • fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    this is just unbelievable.. how is this even possible?
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Trying to finish UC before AW attack starts and can't 🤬 this is so frustrating
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,710 ★★★
    In the meantime, I still have my Simpsons game and Fallout Shelter to keep me entertained
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    And if we demand compensation for this then Kabaam has no chill!
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146
    2nd time since ive been at work today getting very old kabam
  • MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    rets9gasz6jp.jpg i know i know .... warming coming
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    I logged in 4 times today. Only once did I manage to stay logged in without the game going down and that was because I had logged in to check on war placement for 10 minutes. Seriously now this is getting ridiculous
  • Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    I just logged in. looks like it's back up.
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    edited August 2018
    Mags wrote: »
    Maybe they should just put it on pause for everyone, fix the problem the right way, and send us all a notification when it's back up.
    These 3hr band aids are irritating.

Already looking for a new game to fill the time when Kabam is down.
    At the rate this thing's been down, maybe I'll get addicted and cut the cord from these shenanigans once and for all.
    I’ve started playing a game called monster legends. It’s pretty fun. It’s nothing like this game but at least it works. I haven’t been in an alliance in like a month. With all the **** that never ends I’m getting burnt out.

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    No, the maintenance is their brake. Do you honestly think they can run on those wheels 24/7?
  • Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    Spoke too soon. Booted out.
    Same here got aw done.......then....KABAM!!!! Games down(pun intended)
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I’m going to try that Rocky game.
This discussion has been closed.