**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Individual percentages system for AW is useless

The process you've developed for measuring contribution in AW is horribly inaccurate... Was this the best you can do? I don't believe it, I think you can do better.

Comments

• Options
    BNOJamsBNOJams Posts: 103
    And how in the hell did someone immediately flag this as spam? lol
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It's because it is in essence a sharpie scrawl on a bathroom wall.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,526 ★★★★★
    I mean. What's the point of this post anyways? Are you actually trying to measure your alliance mates' contribution to AW to determine whether or not to boot them? If so, I wouldn't be relying on numbers anyways - they need to pass the eye test. Or, do you just want bragging rights within your alliance and feel as though you aren't getting enough credit?
  • Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    @BNOJams I do agree with the post. AW should also has points like AQ. It's not about bragging but just seeing yourself on the top of the leaderboard gives you some satisfaction. I usually take the right mini boss path so I get 2 normal fights plus mini boss + boss and Im usually in the bottom of my bg's leaderboard despite the fact that I had the toughest fights.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    It's based on your defensive PI, defensive kills, exploration pts, and attack kills. It's literally the most exact you can get as every attack kill gives 50 pts on the map. Nobody is given the pts for killing the boss to make it more comparable. If the person above me only does 4 fights, he's going to have a low total contribution.

If you want to argue the minis and boss kills should be weighed more heavily, that would be a reasonable suggestion. Otherwise, it's usually pretty accurate.