**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down August 6 [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Germany is back online
  • NoTaxTeaNoTaxTea Posts: 84
    oxgv0qha66de.png
    Great timing kabam right as I click fight, I better not have half health when it's back up
  • DomineDomine Posts: 1
    again down... no one notice......mail
  • Greg2291Greg2291 Posts: 10
    Dear kabam

Another update, more issues.

I am sick to the back teeth of these constant emergency maintenance issues. My alliance, like many others im sure, have just started war. And boom! Another problem. Now, due to the fact many of our members were in fights at the time of this problem, we are now left in a position where almost half of our roster is either ko'd or have lost significant health. My point is this... why the hell should people keep playing this game when almost every week there's a new bug or issue?! Why is it that you take and take our money, yet clearly don't put any of that money improving the infrastructure of the game to provide a better gaming experience, and a game not littered with bugs and issues. Still to this day there are many people in my alliance that have the iOS heating issues that are effecting Both them solo playing and our alliance as a whole. This isn't a message asking for compensation, free stuff or sympathy. It's simply a message to ask when are kabam going to get their act together? When are you going to put the massive amount of money you gain from us as customers, into better improving your servers and overall infrastructure. I'm sure you have the knowhow and tech to fully check your updates for issues and bugs BEFORE you publish it out to the public. If you can't provide a better gaming experience, you should shut the game down until you can damn well guarantee a less bug ridden, laggy game.
  • Down.....again. 3rd time today and it's only 1:10pm
  • DarthCorleoneDarthCorleone Posts: 41
    Are they trying to set a record for how awful they can make the game anymore? This is beyond ridiculous
  • L3pa_DL3pa_D Posts: 60
    I was half way through a path in master quest waiting on energy, when game went into emergency maintenance. Got back in the game and my path was totally reset and champs kicked out of path so I had to redo progress on the path I made and used an energy refill for...?
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    I don’t want to say anything but this title.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited August 2018
    k9x3qoidh3f8.png
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I can’t log on. Anyone else?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yep...
  • SonnybrooksSonnybrooks Posts: 24
    Again.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Yup again...
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    Again
  • It's not just you, mcoc pulled another doug.
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    Its incredible. Once again!!!
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    It’s unbelievable how badly this game has been running for last few months
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    Thats about 6 in 48 hours
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    Contest of Server Issues
  • All freakin day it's been like this!
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    OH COME ON 4 TIMES
  • igotgame1075igotgame1075 Posts: 48
    Remarkably consistent at being inconsistent
  • Jim5Jim5 Posts: 11
    I can’t believe it the game is down again this is the third time today
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Yup
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 141
    Game's going down every 5mns costing alliances attack bonus and pots in AW. Just suspend your game while you work out what's not working. Leaving it in its current state it's damaging everyone. A little common sense and customer care would not hurt.
This discussion has been closed.