**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If kabam were to....

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
As we all know kabam has mcoc and transformers games. There's still one more group of characters I'd personally enjoy seeing in a fighting game,whether made by kabam or not, and that's Godzilla. Hes got a healthy amount of other monsters to fight not to mention comic books as well. What do you guys think? Would you play a godzilla fighting game on mobile phones?

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Yeah post that here...on the MCOC forum
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    *Rolls eyes*

Godzilla? If we are going for nostalgia (assuming you are refer to the Godzilla movies from the 50’s to early 80’s); then why not convince Kabam to bag the other Hasbro cartoon.

G.I.-JOE

Wonders how many will want to use Snake-Eyes?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Ok yea. Totally early godzilla. And maybe the new couple as well. And yes! Gi Joe. So much potential.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No. The Hollywood Godzilla remakes are utter bilge swill. That includes the one with Bryan Cranston.

Only the classic made in Japan original versions would be acceptable.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I know this will NEVER happen but… “Contest of Legends“

Heroes and Monsters from mythologies from across the world. Kinda like Fate/GrandOrder… actually why not a F/GO in the style of MCoC? That’d actually be kinda awesome imo
    Box office and the fact there's a sequel coming soon doesnt agree with that lol
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    If Kabam were to...

Concentrate on one game, they might be able to produce a decent experience for their customers. One where scheduled maintenance is the only down time.
    Maybe they could even produce a relatively bug free product..

Spread their obviously under staffed employees even thinner to produce another half-cocked, partially playable nightmare?

Nah, hard pass
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Just turn mcoc into power rangers.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

Heroes and Monsters from mythologies from across the world. Kinda like Fate/GrandOrder… actually why not a F/GO in the style of MCoC? That’d actually be kinda awesome imo

“Gods of Rome” is basically that, similar to Mcoc.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

“Gods of Rome” is basically that, similar to Mcoc.

Now go next door to Greece, head over to what was the Norse domain, down through the Celtic region, Pick up King Arthur, arrive in Egypt, then take a trip to China and set sail for Japan.

Plus F/GO already has so many conditions and interactions on attributes that a “Fate/Contest” would basically make itself. Idk just thought it’d be interesting to actually play F/GO as an action game releasing Noble Phantasms against my foes instead of simply commanding my servants.
    I miss that show lol