**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Switch back node 29 and 30

War is too easy again. Ppl just skipping node 29 still 99% the map my alliance is in tier 4 and it was challenging until the changes. We managed to win 6 war back to back other weren’t as skills and sometimes we have to fight he main boss linked. Now is too easy

Comments

• Options
    Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    Than just kill Node 29 and you got more points....so its good for you if enemy skip that...
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    "War is to easy, people are skipping node 29." I don't understand this lol
  • Options
    Trying to but now it’s too easy. you guys couldn’t handle it in higher tiers that’s why ppl cried and was changed lol
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It wasn’t the higher tiers lol
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Except the mini bosses that we know are only in higher tiers
  • Options
    Lol so let me get this straight I want the node 29 back to be node 30 cuz it was harder bunch of you guys couldn’t handle it and it was changed and I’m the weak guy. Tier 4 isn’t tier that low still top 3% alliance
  • Options
    Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    Tier 4 is a big different to Tier 1, Tier 4 isnt hard at all....and if you kill node 29 you got more points
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Dont worry, if its that easy in tier 4 and you keep winning than eventually you will climb up and get smacked around a bit
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    the thing about tier 4 is that tiers 3-1 are on a more difficult map. So don't say war is too easy when you're not fighting there.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Trying to but now it’s too easy. you guys couldn’t handle it in higher tiers that’s why ppl cried and was changed lol

over 3k war rating, never any crying about node 29. 100% clear every war.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★

You choose to be in tier 4 though.... If tier 4 is too easy you don't ask kabam to switch the node to make it harder you go challenge a higher tier that's how any competitive platform works in game or real life. Just be mindful there are guys who are still progressing out there and tier 4 is a challenge for them. You may not know it but you have already out grown your tier.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    Loads of tier 2 and 1 are taking node 29 it's still a challenge if ur skipping it then it's too hard for u personally but if others skip it then fight it since could be the win for u