**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to use a 4* Generic Awakening Gem on?

I've almost completed Act 4 and thus, the rare 4* GAG is going to be mine. I'm stuck on who to use it on though. My viable 4* champs are:

Starlord; Scarlet Witch; Ghost; Doctor Voodoo; Magik; Original Spiderman; Wolverine; Domino & Medusa.

All constructive opinions are welcome.

Comments

• Either SW,Voodoo,or Domino.
    leaning towards domino tho
    SW is great on offense with those buffs, but meh on defense, but who cares about SW on defense anyways
    Voodoo is bad against poison immunes

domino is both great on O and D. just my thoughts tho, dont hate
  • FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    Switch
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    Well, it depends on what u want/need. If u wanna go to Act V, SW can be really helpful.
    For AWD u can use it for Medusa, Domino, OG Spidey.

And then there's no wrong picks in ur case. U have really great champs, so whatever u decide, it's really okay.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Either SW,Voodoo,or Domino.
    leaning towards domino tho
    SW is great on offense with those buffs, but meh on defense, but who cares about SW on defense anyways
    Voodoo is bad against poison immunes

domino is both great on O and D. just my thoughts tho, dont hate

He is not bad against poison immune, just use his special 2 with a even combo and power drain the champ and you get that extra damage
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Riggs_97 wrote: »
    I've almost completed Act 4 and thus, the rare 4* GAG is going to be mine. I'm stuck on who to use it on though. My viable 4* champs are:

Starlord; Scarlet Witch; Ghost; Doctor Voodoo; Magik; Original Spiderman; Wolverine; Domino & Medusa.

All constructive opinions are welcome.

Only 2 worth it imo is Switch and StarLord
  • Voodoo definitely
    He’s great when he’s awakened