**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carnage Buff 2018

Comments

• BlackFreQuencyBlackFreQuency Posts: 91
    Snake_Eyes wrote: »
    Every time I see this thread I laugh. If he’s buffed as much as the man with power of 1 million suns then don’t expect much.

it did take the excitement out of the game for me.. why a beefed up character like carnage can't do anything in this game.. it's been a year..
  • Xeon_SRT21Xeon_SRT21 Posts: 25
    We care about carnage #CARBAGEBUFF2018
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Grufty wrote: »
    Apparently there are 2 cosmic champions being buffed as we speak, obviously it's possible one of them will be carnage.

I think we may also see a buff to venom to be released around the new movie...

Came here for this. Carnage has to be one of the two, they can’t overlook him for two other cosmics.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    this is so sad. some exec threw you all a bone, and gave you hope and so here we are. There's so many other champs that are worse, that need buffed. folks in the family of Carnage even.
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    this is so sad. some exec threw you all a bone, and gave you hope and so here we are. There's so many other champs that are worse, that need buffed. folks in the family of Carnage even.

If you don’t mind imparting your wisdom, who is worse than carnage as an all around champ in the contest?
  • mum_m2 wrote: »

If you don’t mind imparting your wisdom, who is worse than carnage as an all around champ in the contest?

Kamala Khan

Kamala Khan

Kamala is bad, but much more effective than Carnage for short fights due to her fury. She has a normal length arena fight, carnage is bad even for short fights like arena. But Kamala could end up being one of the two cosmics being reworked.
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    Apparently there are 2 cosmic champions being buffed as we speak, obviously it's possible one of them will be carnage.

@Grufty do you have a link to this info? I'm quite curious
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    dfmoore26 wrote: »

@Grufty do you have a link to this info? I'm quite curious

I don't have a link as I got the information from YouTube (so there obviously could be a mistake), but the source is trust worthy.

Brian Grant released a video yesterday regarding an interview he had with a character designer and this is the video that mentioned 2 cosmics were being buffed next.

Brian is an end game player and a popular YouTuber so I can imagine he did actually have an interview with a designer and that this was actually said rather than him making it up.

Watch the video and then make up your own mind, there was lots of good info in the video...
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    There is hope, I really hope that they know what they want to do with Carnage, or will listen to us
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Carnage has some of the best animations in game, is really fun to play on lower difficulties, but he is just too weak to use in master much less uncollected. A nice buff to his bleed tied in to increased attack based on bleeds would do wonders for him. I really enjoy playing him, but really can only use him for arena or heroic. He really needs a good buff just like Luke Cage, Red Hulk, and sentry. I prefer his game play much better but he is so weak there isn't much you can do with him in game.

I know you are there are other champs that need buffs as well, but we are talking about Carnage, a huge fan favorite. Fix him up to what was discussed at last year's comic Con where he was a described as over powered and a Nerf was made prior to release. Give him a bleed that fits in with his personality, and make him as good as the other recent buffs at minimum. At least make him a glass cannon. As I said before, his animations are second to none and he really appears to have been designed well, but just nerfed prior to release. Even split the difference between the original design and what he is now and I'll drop all my cosmic resources into him, I would even drop T2a into him and rank him up the day it happens. Mine is just a 4* 4/40 but he is weaker than some 3* at 4/40 as is. Add some synergy to make a great symbiot team and make your customers happy. As it is I'm on a spending strike until I see the discussed buffs happen.
  • jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    If he gets buffed then I'm gonna have to r5 my entire spider team and that's ... well, i'm fine with that hah
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Buff Carnage and make him god tier then run his arena and sell his crystals, Kabam be smart and make some big money here lol
  • likewhoa021likewhoa021 Posts: 38
    Yea I'm all about this, considering I just pulled him 3 hours ago from my 4* crystal lol
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★

Groot.
    Namelez wrote: »

Groot.

Groot is a way better defender than Carnage plus he’s bleed immune and can heal via his Special 2 which makes him viable with Suicide Masteries.

LMAO u gotta be kidding me ? Groot can't do ANYTHING in this game besides bleed immunity. Carnage is way better than Groot yes I wanna see Carnage buffed but he isn't worse than Groot name ONE person with a r4 5* GROOT. Some people have a r4 5* Carnage
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188

Groot.

Groot is a way better defender than Carnage plus he’s bleed immune and can heal via his Special 2 which makes him viable with Suicide Masteries.

pfmk53ddpdy8.gif
    Please explain to me how Carnage is a better defender or a viable character with Suicide masteries.

Groot doesn't get any kills on defense. Carnage on the right node can. Maybe tier 22 Groot would get a kill but that's it. And suicides are useless unless ur doing arena or Legends Run
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Gotta admit that carnage is worse than groot for everything.

Yes you can build up carnage’s buffs/damage but groot has similar buffs too.

But that’s all carnage has.

Groot has bleed immunity, a regen( even if it’s pretty rubbish), and he can also shrug of debuffs 70% faster.

Groot weakness is his low damage and how his high number of buffs can be taken advantage of by champs like magik and voodoo.

Carnage’s weakness is low health, low armour, low damage, zero immunities, incredibly long ramp up time.

Having said all that I hope it’s Carnage and Groot that are getting buffed. Groot could benefit from a better generation if buffs to increase his damage.

Nuff said.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Decrease carnage ramp up time by 50%, give him the ability to purify debuffs placed on him, let him health steal while he has bleed placed on opponent. For each buff stack he has there is equal fear stack on opponent that each stack decreases opponent power gain and ability accuracy by 15%, then let his s3 buff steal whatever the opponent has for buffs and for each stack of fear it applies equal amount of taunt.
    Wow y’all think groot is better than Carnage? Trust me I think Carnage needs a buff, but like Groot has regen, it’s basically freaking salve, so who cares, Carnage has more damage than groot with 5 or his fury and cruelty, after Carnage gets one of his big permenant cruelty’s, the crit damage bonus Is actually huge. Also, Bleed immunity barely matters when the champ is worthless, no one is bringing groot to caltrops of Morningstar, especially not freaking war lol. I really hope it’s carnage and groot getting buffed, two awesome characters, both cosmically dissappointing.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I just want to say that Kabam never said they were going to buff Carnage, but that they hear the concerns of the community about him and they would look into evaluating him at a later date. That’s what they said at ComicCon NY last year.

Well it’s been over a year since Carnage was released, just play the game as is, or don’t play it. Kabam is doing what they think is best, it’s their game.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Groot.

name ONE person with a r4 5* GROOT.

Trashcoon has a 4/55 groot

Groot.

name ONE person with a r4 5* GROOT.

Trashcoon has a 4/55 groot

Hence his name
  • medOosalm58medOosalm58 Posts: 9
    #buffcarnage2018