**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

looking for a alliance

so im a vet without a alliance the last few weeks (personal choice)
over 520k PI
around or over 7k prestige i believe
1 r5 5* SL ( helped me do a LoL path)
4 other r4 5*s
2 6*s
could have another R4 whenever or another R5 ( Magik/GP) by the end of the month
Above avg player overall
Elder's Bane

diverse roster for AWD
looking for a good alliance
map 5x5 ( over 100m in AQ)
Gold 1/2 in AW

here is the thing and why i left a Plat 3 top 300 AQ alliance i recently just started a 2nd job so now i work 60-70 hours per week, both give me free time to play

if your alliance sounds like we would fit
add me ign and line cytwbc

Comments

• StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    11m, Map3, gold 2 lvl ... Tier 7/8aw of interest? If so add me on line ... Badboyboo
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    We run a 4x5 aq map. Sadly we dropped rank in war due to some bs but we’re all pushing to go on up. All active and helpful players, most are veterans. Idk if it’s soemthing you’d be interested.
  • If you want to be a retired player and join in whenever you know you have time you can join us. Add me on line for details ZwobniarLSD
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    12.7m Ally Rating, if you're still looking look me up in game or on Line Philly3974, map 5x5, Gold 1

5gdcwdkj5l1e.jpg
  • Added u in game and on line. Aq 5x5 and aw gold 1 tier 4. Looking for active players who can participate in aq and aw