**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What type of champion you use to beat hydra adaptoid ?

RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
Have you ever beat adaptoid in master or uncollected mode? What champion ?

What type of champion you use to beat hydra adaptoid ? 114 votes

Ronan (stun chain)
47%
Alex_sc11BigMoDrZolaHaji_SaabDarkstar4387FreakydPabon510CostiTheManMythLegendStefanjonesAfridphillgreenZzyzxGuybeyonder8421GrafikdevmegamangAlpha07vampirexlord123SamMarquezViper_DeLuxe 54 votes
Blade, Stark, Medusa (god tier champ)
22%
Willjackson16Shynight00sfu_koraxJamesMEmil_LimsonRavenrob_33JohnyzeroDOKTOROKTOPUSThecrusher_9756LittleSisterRasiloverSassyMastyEvangelionlovrBruinsfan8510Mitchell35BDP1981amitrixVivaLaEricPimpBeezySamar_1092 26 votes
Corvus, Domino etc (burst damage)
2%
SyrionQuatre_1988jlamadison 3 votes
Gulk, Proxima, SW etc (heal block and power control champ)
2%
HendrossLightingrod7Shadownamez 3 votes
Void, Nebula etc (damage over time champ)
4%
BuckeyeKPlinuxSpiderCoolsRicemanAgentBobbyLee 5 votes
Others...
20%
ArcDeAngelusMegaSkater67aiktow4uCapWW2Hell_GoliathFoxhero007FR33_HUG5Furious_Fighter1Duke_SilverRaymundo86xananabananaYouconfusedKabam Porkchopdfmoore26UlysseOdysseus75Lightening_no1kingbDisgruntled_User_123HfchangSpidey983 23 votes

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Others...
    Star lord/yondu
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Thanks everyone, it gives us hope for everyone who doesn't have ronan or god tier champ to beat this adaptoid... At least I didn't complain :smiley:
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Others...
    Hyperion.

Incidentally; Hyperion is great against Red Skull.
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    I've used a few different methods, mainly because I'm trying to find the best one for when I take him on in Uncollected. Recently I used Ghost Rider and Mephisto, which worked really well. Building up to GR's SP1 after using the others and then hitting his SP3 basically prevents the Adaptoid from using any of its buffs. Mephisto is the same, but he can control that from the start with soul imprisonment, and then if you've won a few fights with him in the run up to the Adaptoid you can keep spamming his SP1 to keep the buffs away. I'm not convinced either has the firepower for Uncollected, but they worked well on Master.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Gulk, Proxima, SW etc (heal block and power control champ)
    I'm surprised there's not more votes for power control. Personally, with no duped Ronan... I beat him down with Magik. Starkey should have worked but he decided not to evade. Random is random.

P.S Thank you for not complaining and getting recommendations. There's lots of good feedback on the forums but a lot is lost amongst complaint threads.
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Others...
    Magik and Dr voodoo
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 530 ★★★★
    Yeah I used Medusa
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Void, Nebula etc (damage over time champ)
    Magik or Void, also used Stark one time. So power control, DOT, and burst damage.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Others...
    Magik. Always saved an SP3 to use when he got 10 resistor buffs and vigor.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    Corvus, Domino etc (burst damage)
    Used Morningstar and Corvus.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Ronan (stun chain)
    3* max Ronan
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I used medusa
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    Others...
    Different each time.. sometimes Blade, Luke Cage, or Magik
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    Modok's heal reversal
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Magik and Medusa.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Ronan (stun chain)
    I have a powerful 5* Ronan, so I have him ready for situations like these. However, I managed to KO that adaptoid with other champs, like Medusa and Vision.
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Others...
    Sentry
  • Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    Loki.... activate a 3 and all healing and unstoppables were mine...
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I find that it’s similar to 5.4.6 ultron... Loki Medusa etc work wonderfully
  • Samar_1092Samar_1092 Posts: 46
    honestly just disgusted at all the ppl that used ronan to stun this guy forever... i mean , ytf would u even play this game if ur go to option to beat hard content is to keep hitting into a stunned opponent forever. WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT?!
  • Blade, Stark, Medusa (god tier champ)
    Blade works just fine. Evade his specials, and ride it out. GR works well too. Didn't try it with Medusa, but I have a strong enough one to do it. Also, Blade works best against Red Skull as well.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Others...
    You forgot Magik
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    This was one of the few times Ronan was useful.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Ronan (stun chain)
    3* ronan in Master. Also worked great on Heimdall. I killed red skull with a 5/50 Quake with one hit.

I also added Hela to my regular team containing Angela just for the chance of a revive if i messed up, didn't need it.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Ronan (stun chain)
    Samar_1092 wrote: »
    honestly just disgusted at all the ppl that used ronan to stun this guy forever... i mean , ytf would u even play this game if ur go to option to beat hard content is to keep hitting into a stunned opponent forever. WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT?!

Besides act 4 venom, this is probably the first time ronan has been consistently used for anything since Act4 release.

I for one was really happy to dust off a champ that doesn't see a lot of use these days. I don't have a duped ronan in a higher tier.