**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why do you use the forum ?

Why do you use the forum ? 42 votes

Discussing the ingame offers, content, etc
21%
Nick_Caine_32Anonymous346Nemesis666DankestChefjvelluscrystaldsmithjay_denkrauserhuntyuloza 9 votes
Reporting bugs
2%
Darkrider05 1 vote
Checking if there are any posts about compensation
26%
GAM3RGUYbuttersKamr05Super_Mitch_83SandeepSJohn757TheKiryuCrooked_Sprook1X_Factor_AgentBdavis_2017Spidey1849 11 votes
Recruiting people for alliance
2%
rowsbee 1 vote
Or because you are tired of the game?
9%
adqqedfyvrNarcuulMitchell35Tomstar124 4 votes
Any other comment below..
38%
Haji_Saabjojodeth101cAncAmOnameplasGrimmbananaEB54CassyThecrusher_9756JustusCastrumWerewrymBahamutMaldroit2GSTAR21FhfjghhggggjfhfjgXxOriginalxXgroundedmaster20005 16 votes

Comments

• JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Mostly to complain when the game is down. But sometimes to ask or answer a question.

But to complain most.

By far...
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Trolling
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    It’s hard to find useful information in game about basically anything. Event start times, end times etc.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Because it’s either Forums or Reddit, and Reddit is a cesspool. (I’ll check on it every now and then but I’m not interacting)
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Because I'm Batman
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    post ****
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Why would you assume that people only use the forums for one of your choices? Flawed poll.
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Because I'm Batman

Someone watches hishe videos 😁
    Because I'm Batman

Someone watches hishe videos 😁

And i can sound like hishe batman too.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Raganator wrote: »
    Why would you assume that people only use the forums for one of your choices? Flawed poll.

That's why there is an option called "any other comment below"
    This post was mainly to mock how kabam doesn't give any updates about the compensation

This post was mainly to mock how kabam doesn't give any updates about the compensation

for me this poll is to show I'm Batman
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

for me this poll is to show I'm Batman

I am Steve Rogers...
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Pretty much everything except recruiting
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Pretty much for trying to convince people of the use of champions, rank up advice is fun, and debating with others players can be fun, CAN be fun...
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★

Could have used any of the other 50/60 threads open at the moment for that.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Bapoi wrote: »

Could have used any of the other 50/60 threads open at the moment for that.

I was trying to avoid comments like this when people ask me to stop opening threads and stuff..

So you think kabam mods will read the post if it's titled 'compensation'?
    They probably won't read this too but still worth a shot