**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Honest to goodness good job Kabam 👏🏽

With the new Gwenpool goes to the movies event, y’all have sorta compensated for the iOS heating issue in last version of the game.

But now y’all have even solved the problem of players who don’t have the certain champs to unlock paths in the new GP event aswell, with the Versus crystal.

Now everyone will have the chance to complete and get their (basically) free 5* Crystal as well as the rewards in master mode and every other difficulty as well!

Well done! 👍🏽

Comments

• RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    @Atticus9090 this is not a compensation, this is them doing a great event, both things are separate entities, specially if you take into consideration that all of this year's events are planned around a year in advance, if they were planning on risking phones to overheat i believe there would be a big legal problem
  • BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    My phone didn't suffer the overheating problem (thank goodness), but I agree that giving us a chance to get the needed heroes to complete the gwenpool challenge is cool. Good luck everyone. Let's get this 5* crystal!
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    This is deffinetly not compensation. But I will say it is a good thing for them to do something in favor of the player instead of against.
  • LOL. Compensation = grinding an event now. Seriously... don't give them ideas.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Wow, monthly quest is considered compensation? I love these kind of posts, makes me realize there are still new players coming to the game.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    @RehctansBew I’ve been playing for 2 years now. Isn’t that hilarious?
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    It is indeed. If you've been playing for two years, at a competitive level and you think this is some sorta compensation, or even in the same arena, or league or hell even the same sport then you've missed something along the way.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    With the new Gwenpool goes to the movies event, y’all have sorta compensated for the iOS heating issue in last version of the game.

But now y’all have even solved the problem of players who don’t have the certain champs to unlock paths in the new GP event aswell, with the Versus crystal.

Now everyone will have the chance to complete and get their (basically) free 5* Crystal as well as the rewards in master mode and every other difficulty as well!

Well done! 👍🏽

Hi! The event isn't intended as any sort of compensation. It's a celebration the 10 year anniversary of the MCU, which is pretty exciting.

I'm glad you are enjoying it though! I'm enjoying it a lot as well. I think it's been my favorite event so far! :)

You should GP goes to the movies again in 2 yrs when the game is 5 yrs old that would be amazing to do
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Please close this he is giving the wrong ideas
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★

Well done! 👍🏽

Hi! The event isn't intended as any sort of compensation. It's a celebration the 10 year anniversary of the MCU, which is pretty exciting.

I'm glad you are enjoying it though! I'm enjoying it a lot as well. I think it's been my favorite event so far! :)

How about you sort some compensation out then? And remove iron patriot from the crystal as he isn’t in the mcu
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113

Well done! 👍🏽

How about you sort some compensation out then? And remove iron patriot from the crystal as he isn’t in the mcu

Just clarifying, iron patriot is actually in the MCU, but he isnt the one we have in the game. The MCU iron patriot is in Iron Man 3, and is basically a repainted war machine armor, and was worn by James Rhodes.

• Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
    Personally I would like to see the overheating issue solved before they bring in compensation. My phone makes money on the side as an oven at the moment
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Compensation that we have to use energy refills for. Cool story.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    A week to do each Chapter. That's not really necessary.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    A week to do each Chapter. That's not really necessary.

1) Monthly Heroic
    2) Monthly Master
    3) Monthly Uncollected
    4-9) Gwenpool goes to the movies

I guess you can, as long the energy costs for Gwenpool remain the same. But we are not all 24/7 going back to the game any time we have full energy. Some people only have time windows to play the game, so we have to use energy refills. But I am happy for you.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Well done! 👍🏽

He was only champion that can represent iron man 3, firstly they’re both awful and secondly iron man represents iron man 1, war machine represents iron man 2 and IP has to represent iron man 3. I don’t like that he’s in the crystal and I may well end up pulling him, but I understand why he’s there. Your demand just seems childish