**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwenpool Goes To The Crystals

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
Just a fun, little discussion about the Event. I'm curious how people are doing when it comes to acquiring the Champs needed. Do you have everyone, or are you trying for any? I'm waiting on a Wasp, myself. Feel free to chime in on the chase! :)

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Just wasp and... Mordo XD
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I hear you. I usually Grind 3*s when they come out. Easy for testing, easy to Awaken, easy to get. Of course, she's the one I was too tired to Grind for. Lol.
  • Ely_20Ely_20 Posts: 83
    Got a 3* wasp I needed. So there’s that. Still need the newer champs.
    Ely_20 wrote: »
    Got a 3* wasp I needed. So there’s that. Still need the newer champs.

Which ones?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I am currently missing 2 champions for this quest. IP and mordo.
    The rest won’t be a problem
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I am going to pound 1v1 for a wasp. And any other 2* versions of champs that I don’t have. Just for the sake of collecting them haha.
    Failed pulling Wasp from a featured earlier, so 1v1 it will be for me. Plenty of time still.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    I am going to pound 1v1 for a wasp. And any other 2* versions of champs that I don’t have. Just for the sake of collecting them haha.
    Failed pulling Wasp from a featured earlier, so 1v1 it will be for me. Plenty of time still.

I pulled her 2nd try from those featured 2* crystals
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    I had all except killmonger and IMIW prior to. Pulled a 2 star killmonger one I opened my 1st 2star cinematic crystal. I think i’ll pull IMIW before it’s over. Hopefully a 4 star.
    Bapoi wrote: »

I pulled her 2nd try from those featured 2* crystals
    Spent about 5 or 6 hundred Units trying so far. I'm waiting until the 8th now. XD
    Well, it seems I should have saved the Units. Lol. Got home from work, ate, and did 7 Quick Matches. Got Wasp, and two other 2* Collectibles I didn't have. Lol. Yondu and IMIW.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I only had Iron Man and Hulk on my baby. I was able to get the other 18 champs in 48 crystals so it wasn’t too bad.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    And there’s me having opened over 100 crystals total just to get Killmonger wasp and IMIW.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I only had Iron Man and Hulk on my baby. I was able to get the other 18 champs in 48 crystals so it wasn’t too bad.

Yeah, Wasp was the only one I literally didn't have. The others I have in other Rarities. Collectibles are nice, though. :)
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    edited August 2018
    30 to get that wasp and imiw that came in the first 10, fun and easy to do now, that no important arena is going for me.

Also is always nice to have new ones in the collection and use those 2* ags
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Yeah, Wasp was the only one I literally didn't have. The others I have in other Rarities. Collectibles are nice, though. :)

RNG actually worked like normal. I ended up with pretty much 2 sig levels for each champ. I wish 4*-6* seemed to be as unbiased.
  • Yea I'm grindin quick match to get 200 2 stars then I'll pop en all. I'll prob upload it to my channel
  • Why is Epic so easy?! Tells you your team should be 30k and the fights are against 1400 enemies. Is that a bug?
    MwnStrife wrote: »
    Why is Epic so easy?! Tells you your team should be 30k and the fights are against 1400 enemies. Is that a bug?

Not a bug.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I have two accounts. Both missing Killmonger, one also missing Loki. Ran thru Quickmatch for a while but need to keep grinding.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Just get a 2* wasp
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    yeah i opened 13 and got everyone i needed including wasp and imiw
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    MwnStrife wrote: »
    Why is Epic so easy?! Tells you your team should be 30k and the fights are against 1400 enemies. Is that a bug?

Why are people complaining about it being too easy? We finally get a good, easy, low energy costing event and people still complain...
    Though i expect 15k health and 1500 attack opponents in week 4 quests
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    I don’t play arenas so I was missing a couple champs. They were IMIW and Wasp.
    I’ve already gotten them both from the quickmatch crystal.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    Have everyone I need as 3*. Have 3* version of every hero except for Capt America IW. Feel free to put him in next month's calendar, Kabam. Thx in advance, lol :smile:
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Have them all as 3* champs but will still do some quick matches to see if I can collect the extra 2*.

I have one from each week as a 4* 5/50 or better, so I just put all 5 required champs in my team and blast through all difficulties at once.
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Have them all as 3* champs but will still do some quick matches to see if I can collect the extra 2*.

I have one from each week as a 4* 5/50 or better, so I just put all 5 required champs in my team and blast through all difficulties at once.

Yeah I like getting the Collectibles. I missed Wasp, was too tired. I usually Grind all 3*s. Cheaper than the Crystals, faster than waiting. Lol.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

Yeah I like getting the Collectibles. I missed Wasp, was too tired. I usually Grind all 3*s. Cheaper than the Crystals, faster than waiting. Lol.

Same. Go for the featured 3* in round one, then only do the milestones for round 2 (unless it's an old champ, then do a couple more rounds for the extra sig levels). The new champs are all ranked up to 4/40 since it's fun to mix it up for the next round of grinding.

Only champs I missed were Sabretooth, Sentinel, Corvus and Killmonger, but pulled KM from a PHC last week.

Same. Go for the featured 3* in round one, then only do the milestones for round 2 (unless it's an old champ, then do a couple more rounds for the extra sig levels). The new champs are all ranked up to 4/40 since it's fun to mix it up for the next round of grinding.

Only champs I missed were Sabretooth, Sentinel, Corvus and Killmonger, but pulled KM from a PHC last week.

I missed Sentinel. I think that catches me up. Missed Wasp, but I have one technically. Lol.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Just mordo