**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game Down Aug. 9 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    Honestly, it’s not really Kabam’s fault. Netmarble owns the game. That being said, the game has gone to shite in regards to issues with bugs and crashing since they purchased it.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    I don’t want to say again.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Beyond pathetic, no apology from kabam and no compensation either, I don't want anything big like 5* shards just energy refills and boosts to make up for those used just before down time
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Could I please get back in..... right at the end of venom on my first run at LOL.....
    @Kabam Miike Thx!!!

0619cpg0se8w.png
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Big company with never ending server outage issue. WHEN CAN WE PLAY THIS GAME IN PEACE WITH NO SUCH BS PROBLEM AND NOT RUINING OUR DEVICEEEE SMH 🤯. This is getting to much and the mods will say..

We’re investigating this issue and will inform the support team asap. We’ll get back to you asap. . . #boring
  • smeghead169smeghead169 Posts: 29
    dpastgahp5zq.jpg
    hvyfw64759pr.jpg
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Classic kabam lol
    what was emergency maintenance on this week???
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    SuperSam57 wrote: »
    Could I please get back in..... right at the end of venom on my first run at LOL.....
    @Kabam Miike Thx!!!

0619cpg0se8w.png

Did you solo him? If you died, some of your progress may have been saved.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Need to get Egan back up ... slimer took him down... but with the power of Gozer the Gozerian can help to bring back the multiverse!!!

😂😂😂
    I think that this game never been fixed..
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    They're not saying it is. They're asking you to CHECK.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    No solo, but very tired and would like to finish lol
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Yep, down again, great work Kabam, I was about to pump a whole bunch of units to refresh my champions
    That's terrible luck. Hope it saved your progress. Kabam won't give a rat's a$$
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146
    GETTING OLD!!oxt2v81miy91.jpg
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Dungeon forshadowing.
    Wait till they Start.

Perma down time
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Kabam assumes we'll dox the cheater and harass them and their families until they are forced into hiding
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 571 ★★★
    AA
    They don’t have enough time to merge thread...
  • AnujkewlAnujkewl Posts: 24
    How will we be able to complete aq map5 with this maintenance @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
    Kabam are again excelling at incompetence. Truly pathetic. An apology and some compensation would be nice. Let's hope it's doesn't go down 5-6 times in 24 hrs like the other day !!!
This discussion has been closed.