**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not Exactly a New discussion - War sinergies

How long does it take to fix an issue that has been going on for more than a year? Way before 1st season?
Yes we need diversity to win wars and yes Kabam make us use crappy champs that gives 0 kills every single war...because instead of improving the champs they create.... What....? SINERGIES to make then less ****!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    MigginslyMigginsly Posts: 50
    edited August 2018
    Here's a question I've always wondered, everyone complains that Kabam is making wars harder by adding nodesand calling it a cash grab, but want wars to be harder by adding synergies? Would that not also make you buy more items? I'm honestly curious about this, not trying to complain or anything. I need to be enlightened.
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Migginsly wrote: »
    Here's a question I've always wondered, everyone complains that Kabam is making wars harder by adding nodesand calling it a cash grab, but want wars to be harder by adding synergies? Would that not also make you buy more items? I'm honestly curious about this, not trying to complain or anything. I need to be enlightened.

People don’t think straight. Some of the unique synergies are very tough defensively
  • Options
    LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
    You don't want them to be fixed. Think about the synergies you could face for a bit....
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    You really don't want all those synergies to properly function--it'll make it more of a spendfest. If you want it based more on skill, remove all item use. Kabam will never do that though because it's not based on skill. Also, what tier are you in? It seems that the lower tiers guys often ask for defensive synergies to work and the higher tiers guys do the exact opposite.