**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wasp in uncollected mode

roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
Can someone with a soul tell me how to beat her? Getting little tired of her “auto-evade” thing electrocut me to death O.o

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    If you don’t have a corvus Glaive (Immune to shock so the evade literally does nothing), then the best way to do it is bait her heavy attack. Every time she shrinks she cannot evade you for between 4 and 10 seconds depending on sig level. So when you bait a heavy, she shrinks and you can’t get evaded while the grey timer icon is there. Same works for L1 and L2

Edit: failing that, use a true strike or ability accuracy reduction champ
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
  • Deebo4300Deebo4300 Posts: 91
    Void
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    Parry-heavy-parry-heavy-etc...
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Thank you for the knowledge.
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    Does iceman work?
    Probably? Seeing his sp1 negate auto evaders
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    Does iceman work?

No I tried
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Use agent venom then
    He autoreduces evade chance and if you get evade, he has a decent chance at shrugging off the shock
    Personally my kingpin wrecked her
    Black widow then?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    AA parry heavy parry heavy stack so Neurotoxins and watch her melt away as you reduce her Ability Accuracy
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    karnak should work