**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Angry about the recent compensation

TheTrueBeastTheTrueBeast Posts: 255 ★★★
As I see most people getting a compensation package for the x-force event, angry about something. I didnt really explore any quests, so I am not mad that i didnt get the shards and x-force crystal. What I am mad about is everyone getting the tier 4 class catalysts. I could have explored all difficulties and still not even fully form 1, much less 2. It is not fair that most players immediately get a boost in progression, but players like me are left in the dust. This is the type of thing that loose players interest. There is no why you can justify giving certain player tier 4 class catalyst, arguably one of the most important things in the game, and not others just because they didnt complete a short, easy quest that day. Mods please give insight if these players were supposed to recieve such valuble resources for only minor down time,

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    not one of the most important things in the game.

please take mine.
  • Stop complaining. What use will a beginning player even have for t4cc? Jeez.
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Im not complaining i can r 5 my starky altho imma hold out to see my next 5 star
  • TostitozTostitoz Posts: 21
    I think they meant to give two T4CC Fragment crystals which would have been double what would be received from one quest. Everything else in that package was exactly double what you would get from one quest. I’m happy for the people that got the compensation but I agreee with you it’s not fair to those who didn’t. Especially, those who did the quest every day or almost every but just happened to miss that first day or had no issues completing it that first day for whatever reason.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    If you didn't do the quests, then what are you complaining for? Are you envious some players got good rewards for actually doing something in the game? I could understand some of the rage if this was a gift given randomly to some people, but it wasn't. It was compensation to those who couldn't complete the Assignment quests when they were first introduced.

You should better get rid of that feeling of envy you possess. You will always be bitter at others for things like having a better account than you, or for having better champs than you, and bitter about the game in general unless you change your attitude.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    As mentioned, the compensation that went out to players today was only for those directly affected by issues with Assassin Assignments in the beginning of the event. If you didn't receive the message today, your account wasn't directly affected. I'm sorry if this is disappointing.
This discussion has been closed.