Rank down tickets

13

Comments

  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 440 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    The OP honestly has a point, but I'll take it a step farther. You can reclaim resources from mastery at any time for a cost to reset it, why not allow players to reclaim resources on individual champions also. I think many players would be more than willing to pay units on a regular basis to do this if it were an option.

    Bet Kabam could make a ton of money if they made this happen because not only would people pay to do this but I for one would also be more willing to try my luck on buying featured crystals knowing I could rank up that new champ immediately if I was lucky enough to pull them. Just a thought, seems to be a lot of money to be made if this happened and everybody knows Kabam loves money.
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    There was literally a thread closed a few hours ago about this.

    Rank down tickets will not be issued.

    Rank down tickets should not be issued.

    This thread will be closed.

    Please stop posting about rank down tickets.

    Is one thing to talk about 19.0 and how rank down is not valid, it's another to just close a thread on rank down. Everyone has equal opportunity on this topic if you don't think it's for you move on to a different thread.

    So because my opinion is different I shouldn’t comment? Nice idea there.

    There has pretty much been a rank down ticket thread every day since 12.0. Forgive me if I’m a little annoyed at people asking for rank down tickets. They have been asked for in every conceivable way they could be given out: For free, for units, for gold, once every X amount of days/months/ weeks, as an event, as a gift, as an apology, for a nerf, for a buff, because kabam should, as a trade for champions/iso/units/gold, as a reward for an arena/an event/ a quest, as a balance to the game, for compensation, for people’s birthdays. Can you see why I’m annoyed yet?
    Bitter? Lol
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 3,003 ★★★★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    There was literally a thread closed a few hours ago about this.

    Rank down tickets will not be issued.

    Rank down tickets should not be issued.

    This thread will be closed.

    Please stop posting about rank down tickets.

    Is one thing to talk about 19.0 and how rank down is not valid, it's another to just close a thread on rank down. Everyone has equal opportunity on this topic if you don't think it's for you move on to a different thread.

    So because my opinion is different I shouldn’t comment? Nice idea there.

    There has pretty much been a rank down ticket thread every day since 12.0. Forgive me if I’m a little annoyed at people asking for rank down tickets. They have been asked for in every conceivable way they could be given out: For free, for units, for gold, once every X amount of days/months/ weeks, as an event, as a gift, as an apology, for a nerf, for a buff, because kabam should, as a trade for champions/iso/units/gold, as a reward for an arena/an event/ a quest, as a balance to the game, for compensation, for people’s birthdays. Can you see why I’m annoyed yet?
    Bitter? Lol

    “Everyone who makes a joke about a dwarf's height thinks he's the only person ever to make a joke about a dwarf's height.”

    Tyrion Lannister once said that. I’m sure you’re happy with your original joke ;)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 10,700 ★★★★★
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    The OP honestly has a point, but I'll take it a step farther. You can reclaim resources from mastery at any time for a cost to reset it, why not allow players to reclaim resources on individual champions also. I think many players would be more than willing to pay units on a regular basis to do this if it were an option.

    Bet Kabam could make a ton of money if they made this happen because not only would people pay to do this but I for one would also be more willing to try my luck on buying featured crystals knowing I could rank up that new champ immediately if I was lucky enough to pull them. Just a thought, seems to be a lot of money to be made if this happened and everybody knows Kabam loves money.

    What would the point in doing any more content be then? If i can just move resources around, why bother doing act 6 when it comes out? Why do LoL?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 993 ★★★
    Ya know everyone had NO problem crying like a little baby over the Adaptoid. Bc that's something they agree on. But ya know what Kabam didn't nerf it. But for some reason threads KEPT ON opening up everyday. Those of u who disagree with RDTs there's no sense in commenting. If u don't like it move along. Bc ik for a fact that most of u cried over Adaptoid even after everyone said no. But yet u still commented ? RDT threads and Crying threads are the same thing just bc u don't like this topic doesn't mean u have to be negative about it. Move along.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 3,003 ★★★★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    Ya know everyone had NO problem crying like a little baby over the Adaptoid. Bc that's something they agree on. But ya know what Kabam didn't nerf it. But for some reason threads KEPT ON opening up everyday. Those of u who disagree with RDTs there's no sense in commenting. If u don't like it move along. Bc ik for a fact that most of u cried over Adaptoid even after everyone said no. But yet u still commented ? RDT threads and Crying threads are the same thing just bc u don't like this topic doesn't mean u have to be negative about it. Move along.

    Um, I can’t say for sure but I’m pretty confident in saying that most people in this thread who are against RDT’s were also against Hydra adaptoid nerfing except for Grounded Wisdom.

    I can speak for myself and say I was vehemently against him being nerfed, check my post history if you don’t believe me.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 993 ★★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    Ya know everyone had NO problem crying like a little baby over the Adaptoid. Bc that's something they agree on. But ya know what Kabam didn't nerf it. But for some reason threads KEPT ON opening up everyday. Those of u who disagree with RDTs there's no sense in commenting. If u don't like it move along. Bc ik for a fact that most of u cried over Adaptoid even after everyone said no. But yet u still commented ? RDT threads and Crying threads are the same thing just bc u don't like this topic doesn't mean u have to be negative about it. Move along.

    Um, I can’t say for sure but I’m pretty confident in saying that most people in this thread who are against RDT’s were also against Hydra adaptoid nerfing except for Grounded Wisdom.

    I can speak for myself and say I was vehemently against him being nerfed, check my post history if you don’t believe me.

    Not talking about u specifically bro I'm talking about 2 guys who always spam negative comments about this. They know who they are I'm not naming names
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 11,449 Guardian
    DNA wrote: »
    For people who hate these threads... you all sure read and talk on it a lot. For the money I spend on this game I just expect more. Glad you are all happy with it the way it is.

    The assumption here is that RDTs are even beneficial in the long run, and I should see Kabam handing them out as giving me something more. I actually don't want them to be handed out, because it actually is true that RDT benefits skew wildly towards the strongest players in the game. It would allow them to lock in a huge rank up advantage without having to put in any more effort: in effect it takes them off the rank up resource treadmill. As it is, a top tier player must keep earning the next set of top tier champions *and* earn the rank up resources to rank them up, or they cannot maintain their relative strength compared to the rest of the players. The game design principle here is that you cannot make the strongest game materials constantly "carry forward."

    The very top players already have advantages in earning more materials to keep them at the front of the treadmill, and that's entirely fair. Allowing them to take past effort and reuse it would be entirely game-breaking if allowed to happen at any frequency. The assumption you're making that someone like me is willing to "settle for less" is entirely false. It is actually that I've thought about this general issue in game design for about fifteen years, as long as I've played MMOs, and I am not just settling for less, I actively prefer that they don't exist in games similar to this one except to address extremely unusual circumstances.

    The devs probably know this also, which is why RDTs are not even really up for discussion. They know a lot of players want them, so telling them a lot of players want them doesn't really tell them anything new. They refuse to add them to the game in spite of the fact that a lot of players want them, not because they are ignorant of how many players want them.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 440 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    The OP honestly has a point, but I'll take it a step farther. You can reclaim resources from mastery at any time for a cost to reset it, why not allow players to reclaim resources on individual champions also. I think many players would be more than willing to pay units on a regular basis to do this if it were an option.

    Bet Kabam could make a ton of money if they made this happen because not only would people pay to do this but I for one would also be more willing to try my luck on buying featured crystals knowing I could rank up that new champ immediately if I was lucky enough to pull them. Just a thought, seems to be a lot of money to be made if this happened and everybody knows Kabam loves money.

    What would the point in doing any more content be then? If i can just move resources around, why bother doing act 6 when it comes out? Why do LoL?

    Because by the time act 6 comes out you'll need new resources for 7* champs.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 11,449 Guardian
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    The OP honestly has a point, but I'll take it a step farther. You can reclaim resources from mastery at any time for a cost to reset it, why not allow players to reclaim resources on individual champions also. I think many players would be more than willing to pay units on a regular basis to do this if it were an option.

    Bet Kabam could make a ton of money if they made this happen because not only would people pay to do this but I for one would also be more willing to try my luck on buying featured crystals knowing I could rank up that new champ immediately if I was lucky enough to pull them. Just a thought, seems to be a lot of money to be made if this happened and everybody knows Kabam loves money.

    What would the point in doing any more content be then? If i can just move resources around, why bother doing act 6 when it comes out? Why do LoL?

    Because by the time act 6 comes out you'll need new resources for 7* champs.

    Another way of looking at that is to realize that if you allow things like RDTs in the game to be continuously earnable, and you decide to address that problem by constantly introducing new content that prioritizes completely different resources to progress, you are in effect addressing the problems that RDTs introduce by making older resources, and for that matter RDTs, completely moot. It will not help anyone to have RDTs, if the tier of champs that uses the resources that RDTs release are completely superceded relatively quickly.

    If such content comes out quickly, RDTs are useless. If such content takes a long time to come out, then for as long as RDTs are useful they are also problematic.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 440 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    The OP honestly has a point, but I'll take it a step farther. You can reclaim resources from mastery at any time for a cost to reset it, why not allow players to reclaim resources on individual champions also. I think many players would be more than willing to pay units on a regular basis to do this if it were an option.

    Bet Kabam could make a ton of money if they made this happen because not only would people pay to do this but I for one would also be more willing to try my luck on buying featured crystals knowing I could rank up that new champ immediately if I was lucky enough to pull them. Just a thought, seems to be a lot of money to be made if this happened and everybody knows Kabam loves money.

    What would the point in doing any more content be then? If i can just move resources around, why bother doing act 6 when it comes out? Why do LoL?

    Because by the time act 6 comes out you'll need new resources for 7* champs.

    Another way of looking at that is to realize that if you allow things like RDTs in the game to be continuously earnable, and you decide to address that problem by constantly introducing new content that prioritizes completely different resources to progress, you are in effect addressing the problems that RDTs introduce by making older resources, and for that matter RDTs, completely moot. It will not help anyone to have RDTs, if the tier of champs that uses the resources that RDTs release are completely superceded relatively quickly.

    If such content comes out quickly, RDTs are useless. If such content takes a long time to come out, then for as long as RDTs are useful they are also problematic.

    Read my original statement, not just my replies to people. I never said anything about earning rdts. I said make all resources reclaimable for a price much the same way mastery points can be reclaimed for a price. Whether you think that is a good idea or not, I don't care. But I and many others would enjoy and pay for that feature so I'm sure Kabam's Quarterly Earnings Statements would enjoy it too.

    That said it really doesn't matter what you, me, or anybody else thinks, because we don't make those decisions, we just play the game. Some of the regulars on the forums take way too much imaginary ownership in the game. We are all free to post ideas here but only Kabam truly has the power to dictate whether they are worthy of consideration or not.

    Anyways I'm done replying on this thread now. I come to the forums to share ideas and I've shared mine on this topic. I'm not here to engage in arguement, or confrontation with anybody. I forgot how hard some people here make that to do after taking a year off from the game and the forums.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,897 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I'm just gonna leave this here - it's what Kabam Zibiit said in the forum TWO WEEKS before we got the surprise RDTs in December last year. RDTs that had NOTHING to do with champ changes or the state of the game or compensation or anything like that.
    Kabam can say anything they want about ANYTHING and then do the complete opposite. They have before, and they will again.
    And you can all say whatever you want, but none of you ever actually KNOW anything.
    4guh1t6bdfdt.jpg
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    I'm just gonna leave this here - it's what Kabam Zibiit said in the forum TWO WEEKS before we got the surprise RDTs in December last year. RDTs that had NOTHING to do with champ changes or the state of the game or compensation or anything like that.
    Kabam can say anything they want about ANYTHING and then do the complete opposite. They have before, and they will again.
    And you can all say whatever you want, but none of you ever actually KNOW anything.
    4guh1t6bdfdt.jpg

    Yeah, I agree that RDT in December was a huge mistake. Really the main source of entitlement ever since.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,897 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    I'm just gonna leave this here - it's what Kabam Zibiit said in the forum TWO WEEKS before we got the surprise RDTs in December last year. RDTs that had NOTHING to do with champ changes or the state of the game or compensation or anything like that.
    Kabam can say anything they want about ANYTHING and then do the complete opposite. They have before, and they will again.
    And you can all say whatever you want, but none of you ever actually KNOW anything.
    4guh1t6bdfdt.jpg

    Yeah, I agree that RDT in December was a huge mistake. Really the main source of entitlement ever since.

    Agree with who? Not me, that's for sure
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 11,449 Guardian
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    And you can all say whatever you want, but none of you ever actually KNOW anything.

    I know @Kabam Zibiit is wrong. He implies that RDTs would be used to address champion changes where they are "no longer able to function the way they used to" but that essentially always happens when champions change, and RDTs are not released to address that change. You have to stretch the meaning of those words to the point of breaking them for that statement to be true.

    What is true is that RDTs are used for extraordinary, or one-off situations, of which the December ones and the 12.0 ones were both doing. The one thing we know FOR CERTAIN is that there is no specific set of criteria that guarantees they would be issued.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    .
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    I'm just gonna leave this here - it's what Kabam Zibiit said in the forum TWO WEEKS before we got the surprise RDTs in December last year. RDTs that had NOTHING to do with champ changes or the state of the game or compensation or anything like that.
    Kabam can say anything they want about ANYTHING and then do the complete opposite. They have before, and they will again.
    And you can all say whatever you want, but none of you ever actually KNOW anything.
    4guh1t6bdfdt.jpg

    Yeah, I agree that RDT in December was a huge mistake. Really the main source of entitlement ever since.

    Agree with who? Not me, that's for sure

    My bad, you were holding up the perfect example of what happens when you feed the strays. Couldn’t figure any other point in it.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,897 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    And you can all say whatever you want, but none of you ever actually KNOW anything.

    What is true is that RDTs are used for extraordinary, or one-off situations, of which the December ones and the 12.0 ones were both doing. The one thing we know FOR CERTAIN is that there is no specific set of criteria that guarantees they would be issued.

    What was the extraordinary or one-off situation in December?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 11,449 Guardian
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    And you can all say whatever you want, but none of you ever actually KNOW anything.

    What is true is that RDTs are used for extraordinary, or one-off situations, of which the December ones and the 12.0 ones were both doing. The one thing we know FOR CERTAIN is that there is no specific set of criteria that guarantees they would be issued.

    What was the extraordinary or one-off situation in December?

    The one-off situation in December was that it was a Christmas appreciation gift, with no promise that it would be a recurring Christmas gift.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,897 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    And you can all say whatever you want, but none of you ever actually KNOW anything.

    What is true is that RDTs are used for extraordinary, or one-off situations, of which the December ones and the 12.0 ones were both doing. The one thing we know FOR CERTAIN is that there is no specific set of criteria that guarantees they would be issued.

    What was the extraordinary or one-off situation in December?

    The one-off situation in December was that it was a Christmas appreciation gift, with no promise that it would be a recurring Christmas gift.

    Ok so not a situation then but a circumstance.
    My point still stands - out of all of the times when Kabam has issued Rank Down Tickets, exactly half of those times have been for major changes to the game. And the other one time was just because.
    So everyone who says that RDTs are *only* for major changes are talking out of their behinds.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 11,449 Guardian
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    And you can all say whatever you want, but none of you ever actually KNOW anything.

    What is true is that RDTs are used for extraordinary, or one-off situations, of which the December ones and the 12.0 ones were both doing. The one thing we know FOR CERTAIN is that there is no specific set of criteria that guarantees they would be issued.

    What was the extraordinary or one-off situation in December?

    The one-off situation in December was that it was a Christmas appreciation gift, with no promise that it would be a recurring Christmas gift.

    Ok so not a situation then but a circumstance.
    My point still stands - out of all of the times when Kabam has issued Rank Down Tickets, exactly half of those times have been for major changes to the game. And the other one time was just because.
    So everyone who says that RDTs are *only* for major changes are talking out of their behinds.

    They really aren't for major changes, or champion changes, or nerfs that break champions. The real reason Kabam gives them out is, in all honesty, "when they feel like it." And when they feel like it is either a) when they believe they have no other option, or b) when they feel like doing something off the charts special. And every time they hand them out, it seems to come with a disclaimer that we shouldn't expect it to happen again in the same way under the same conditions. In other words, no prior handing out of RDTs is supposed to set a precedent.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I ranked skills champions in part due to pure skill. It was changed and still no compensation or solution.

    I ranked champions due to leadership synergy.

    I ranked mystic champs due to Mystic dispersion. Now the mastery will be changed. We better get RTDs for it.

    We never got RTDs for champs changed recently, GP, AA etc. champs designed by Kabam and they unfortunately did not fully tested or explored their potential.

    Now I apreciate a few things about kabam because not everything is negative or bad.

    1. Uncollected. Oh boy this is the best thing kabam has implemented in the game.
    2. GP quest. This extra quest is so good. I am agaisnt too much content but content like this is fantastic.
    3. Dungeons: has potential but it needs to be fixed.
    4. Peak milestones. Wow just wow. I love it.

    All we ask kabam is:

    1. No more nerfs. And no need for RTDs will be neccesary.
    2. 2 buffs old champs. Buffs at least one old champ a month.
    3. Improve the game experience.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 26,307 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    I'm just gonna leave this here - it's what Kabam Zibiit said in the forum TWO WEEKS before we got the surprise RDTs in December last year. RDTs that had NOTHING to do with champ changes or the state of the game or compensation or anything like that.
    Kabam can say anything they want about ANYTHING and then do the complete opposite. They have before, and they will again.
    And you can all say whatever you want, but none of you ever actually KNOW anything.
    4guh1t6bdfdt.jpg

    It was a Gift, at Christmas, to help us prepare for the upcoming year. It wasn't a regular occurrence. It was a rarity. Since then, we haven't heard the end of them. Actually, since they came.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,897 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    I'm just gonna leave this here - it's what Kabam Zibiit said in the forum TWO WEEKS before we got the surprise RDTs in December last year. RDTs that had NOTHING to do with champ changes or the state of the game or compensation or anything like that.
    Kabam can say anything they want about ANYTHING and then do the complete opposite. They have before, and they will again.
    And you can all say whatever you want, but none of you ever actually KNOW anything.
    4guh1t6bdfdt.jpg

    It was a Gift, at Christmas, to help us prepare for the upcoming year. It wasn't a regular occurrence. It was a rarity. Since then, we haven't heard the end of them. Actually, since they came.

    You missed my point, but thanks for commenting :/
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 26,307 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    I'm just gonna leave this here - it's what Kabam Zibiit said in the forum TWO WEEKS before we got the surprise RDTs in December last year. RDTs that had NOTHING to do with champ changes or the state of the game or compensation or anything like that.
    Kabam can say anything they want about ANYTHING and then do the complete opposite. They have before, and they will again.
    And you can all say whatever you want, but none of you ever actually KNOW anything.
    4guh1t6bdfdt.jpg

    It was a Gift, at Christmas, to help us prepare for the upcoming year. It wasn't a regular occurrence. It was a rarity. Since then, we haven't heard the end of them. Actually, since they came.

    You missed my point, but thanks for commenting :/

    The point I'm making is giving them as a special surprise one time doesn't take away from their intended use for them. They were trying to do something nice. To be honest, I would rather they hadn't. Not because of their purpose, because it just perpetuated the expectation of them.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,897 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    I'm just gonna leave this here - it's what Kabam Zibiit said in the forum TWO WEEKS before we got the surprise RDTs in December last year. RDTs that had NOTHING to do with champ changes or the state of the game or compensation or anything like that.
    Kabam can say anything they want about ANYTHING and then do the complete opposite. They have before, and they will again.
    And you can all say whatever you want, but none of you ever actually KNOW anything.
    4guh1t6bdfdt.jpg

    It was a Gift, at Christmas, to help us prepare for the upcoming year. It wasn't a regular occurrence. It was a rarity. Since then, we haven't heard the end of them. Actually, since they came.

    You missed my point, but thanks for commenting :/

    The point I'm making is giving them as a special surprise one time doesn't take away from their intended use for them. They were trying to do something nice. To be honest, I would rather they hadn't. Not because of their purpose, because it just perpetuated the expectation of them.

    It's stupid to say that their only intended use is to be given out for major changes to the game, but that they are also occasionally given out as a special surprise. Why not just say that they have two intended uses then?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 26,307 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    I'm just gonna leave this here - it's what Kabam Zibiit said in the forum TWO WEEKS before we got the surprise RDTs in December last year. RDTs that had NOTHING to do with champ changes or the state of the game or compensation or anything like that.
    Kabam can say anything they want about ANYTHING and then do the complete opposite. They have before, and they will again.
    And you can all say whatever you want, but none of you ever actually KNOW anything.
    4guh1t6bdfdt.jpg

    It was a Gift, at Christmas, to help us prepare for the upcoming year. It wasn't a regular occurrence. It was a rarity. Since then, we haven't heard the end of them. Actually, since they came.

    You missed my point, but thanks for commenting :/

    The point I'm making is giving them as a special surprise one time doesn't take away from their intended use for them. They were trying to do something nice. To be honest, I would rather they hadn't. Not because of their purpose, because it just perpetuated the expectation of them.

    It's stupid to say that their only intended use is to be given out for major changes to the game, but that they are also occasionally given out as a special surprise. Why not just say that they have two intended uses then?

    One is a rare occurrence. Not an intended use.
    The intended use for a fork is to eat. If it's in my drawer and I own it, I'll use it to comb my hair if I want.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,897 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    I'm just gonna leave this here - it's what Kabam Zibiit said in the forum TWO WEEKS before we got the surprise RDTs in December last year. RDTs that had NOTHING to do with champ changes or the state of the game or compensation or anything like that.
    Kabam can say anything they want about ANYTHING and then do the complete opposite. They have before, and they will again.
    And you can all say whatever you want, but none of you ever actually KNOW anything.
    4guh1t6bdfdt.jpg

    It was a Gift, at Christmas, to help us prepare for the upcoming year. It wasn't a regular occurrence. It was a rarity. Since then, we haven't heard the end of them. Actually, since they came.

    You missed my point, but thanks for commenting :/

    The point I'm making is giving them as a special surprise one time doesn't take away from their intended use for them. They were trying to do something nice. To be honest, I would rather they hadn't. Not because of their purpose, because it just perpetuated the expectation of them.

    It's stupid to say that their only intended use is to be given out for major changes to the game, but that they are also occasionally given out as a special surprise. Why not just say that they have two intended uses then?

    One is a rare occurrence. Not an intended use.
    The intended use for a fork is to eat. If it's in my drawer and I own it, I'll use it to comb my hair if I want.

    'Rare occurrence' and 'intended use' are not mutually exclusive. And if the fork is in your drawer and you use it to comb your hair, then there's a very good chance that's exactly what you bought it for. Doesn't really correlate with what we're talking about though.
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 159
    RDTs are for losers. No RDT please Kabam if u issue them again you'll have these kinds if thread every effin months if not everyday.
This discussion has been closed.