**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool goes to take your energy

13»

Comments

• SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    Man people can complain about everything, this is low energy and low difficulty for very good rewards.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    SSofLimbo wrote: »
    Man people can complain about everything, this is low energy and low difficulty for very good rewards.

you can't please these people i swear
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    ITS LITERALLY A GIMME!!!

I was just scared that they were trying to use it for compensation, that’s how free and easy it is
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    ITS LITERALLY A GIMME!!!

I was just scared that they were trying to use it for compensation, that’s how free and easy it is

Not sure if you seen it but a post by a mod said it has nothing to do with compensation so that's good. Also for the people that are saying it's boring just auto fight through it while doing something, I auto fought through all of it while cleaning and doing other random stuff.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This is an exceptionally easy event with low costs and great rewards. For 1080 energy, you get something like a 4-star, 5-star, 4-star with a 20% chance at being a 5-star instead, 21 cinematic crystals (4% chance each at being a 4-star), 7500 5-star shards, and 5000 4-star and 3-star shards.

Anyone complaining about this is delusional.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    51amee9.jpg
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Archdemon_ wrote: »
    Seriously.... it's an easy event with good rewards, minimal energy spend.... no pleasing some people

No energy would be better..just saying
    I bet you complain about calendars too.

If u say a t2a at the end of the month is something I need to blow my head off in enjoyment then you’re wrong my friend..

Am I the only one that has no idea what this means? I can't even tell if this is good or bad.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Seriously.... it's an easy event with good rewards, minimal energy spend.... no pleasing some people

If u say a t2a at the end of the month is something I need to blow my head off in enjoyment then you’re wrong my friend..

Am I the only one that has no idea what this means? I can't even tell if this is good or bad.

I believe the post roughly translates to:

“If your kind self were to tell me that a tier 2 alpha catalyst for merely logging in over 1 monthly cycle is a prospect one should consider so utterly delightful to the point one’s mind would explode in enjoyment then I regret to inform you that you may be mistaken, good sir.”

This is all under the assumption that “blowing ones head off in enjoyment” is a good thing and not merely pertaining to suicide.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★

In the event you weren't joking:

TL:DR - A free T2A at the end of the month is not mind-blowing.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    If you don't like the rewards and the energy cost just don't do it. Not everyone has the same mindset as you lmao.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314

Am I not typing in English or what? getting a t2 at the end of the month that can be easily missed is not something to be excited about, now if u say half a T5B then that's another story...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Am I not typing in English or what? getting a t2 at the end of the month that can be easily missed is not something to be excited about, now if u say half a T5B then that's another story...

I understand all the words, I wasn't familiar with the idiom "something I need to blow my head off in enjoyment."
  • Player909Player909 Posts: 50
    I never thought Id defend Kabam but, man, you made me do that. It should be free? Seriously?
  • I’m completing Master, Week 1 and Week 2 100% completes. Not too much energy man.