**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Compensation

Comments

• cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    All this community does is cry wth
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    If you were looking for the worst way possible to deliver this news, you nailed it man. Condescending and demeaning to people who literally just wanted to play the game but couldn’t. And saying that large amounts of shards aren’t in the cards when there’s videos out there showing how easy it is for higher level players to earn a 5 star crystal a week from almost doing arena alone - that’s out of touch and even more condescending.

To be blunt, I don't see any condescension in @Kabam Miike 's announcement. It simply states Kabam's position. You may not like that position, but that doesn't mean every position you don't agree with is condescending. It sounds to me like you expect @Kabam Miike to sound remorseful about the horrible position his employer has taken. That's entirely unrealistic.
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    I didn’t asked any of these so 6* Heimdall is still a possibility (kappa)
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,744 ★★★★★
    Except kabam should feel bad about their product not being up to standars.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

We're meeting today to discuss what kind of Compensation/Summoner Appreciation events we're going to run. We won't have news for you guys until next week at least, but I need to set some expectations here.

While we understand that 19.0 caused some problems for Summoners that made it difficult to play the game, you should not be expecting anything like what we delivered around 12.0. This is because all of the items we distributed during 12.0 were part of an adjustment package to help prepare you for a whole new world in the Contest where a lot changed.

Compensation isn't about free stuff. It's about rectifying the issues that were caused. To be blunt and cut to the point, I'm sorry to say but you should not be expecting Rank Down Tickets, Awakening Gems, huge Crystal shard amounts, or the like.

That said, I don't know at this time what you should be expecting, and cannot comment any further at this time.

So you basically saying that your gonna confensate with very little where we had multiple problems, required a beta test that backfired, possibly destroying iOS devices and your barely gonna even give the necessity of a month and a half problems!?
    You’re just asking for people not to spend a dime on your broken game. And if this gives me my 3rd strike, so be it.
    Hey All,

We're meeting today to discuss what kind of Compensation/Summoner Appreciation events we're going to run. We won't have news for you guys until next week at least, but I need to set some expectations here.

While we understand that 19.0 caused some problems for Summoners that made it difficult to play the game, you should not be expecting anything like what we delivered around 12.0. This is because all of the items we distributed during 12.0 were part of an adjustment package to help prepare you for a whole new world in the Contest where a lot changed.

Compensation isn't about free stuff. It's about rectifying the issues that were caused. To be blunt and cut to the point, I'm sorry to say but you should not be expecting Rank Down Tickets, Awakening Gems, huge Crystal shard amounts, or the like.

That said, I don't know at this time what you should be expecting, and cannot comment any further at this time.

So you basically saying that your gonna confensate with very little where we had multiple problems, required a beta test that backfired, possibly destroying iOS devices and your barely gonna even give the necessity of a month and a half problems!?
    You’re just asking for people not to spend a dime on your broken game. And if this gives me my 3rd strike, so be it.

@Kabam Miike give the confensation that makes us feel like we are appreciated, don’t make it something that’s like spit in the face. You guys want to go bankrupt. Treat you’re playerbase with respect and not like ****. Without us, you all wouldn’t be very successful
  • RWC0924RWC0924 Posts: 3
    For being a Free-To-Play game, there are a lot of people ****! Yes, the game has had issues, I’ve had my share of them just like everyone else, but in the end it is just a game. It is important for Kabam to take their player base into consideration and while compensation is always appreciated, it’s not something everyone should expect everything there is an in-game issue. Complain all you want, you can’t expect a Free-to-Play game to perform flawlessly. Bottom line is that all of us are going to keep playing this game, some of us will even spend money on in-game items, but Kabam; please fix the issue!
    No one buy any units until we get the confensation we deserve. These problems were happening for a month and a half and and were basically gonna get a spit in the face and a 1* collosus for these problems.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    No one buy any units until we get the confensation we deserve. These problems were happening for a month and a half and and were basically gonna get a spit in the face and a 1* collosus for these problems.

Problem is, there will always be the COWhales of the world out there, but I do believe in another boycott

Hey All,

I honestly hope your trolling us
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    If you were looking for the worst way possible to deliver this news, you nailed it man. Condescending and demeaning to people who literally just wanted to play the game but couldn’t. And saying that large amounts of shards aren’t in the cards when there’s videos out there showing how easy it is for higher level players to earn a 5 star crystal a week from almost doing arena alone - that’s out of touch and even more condescending.

To be blunt, I don't see any condescension in @Kabam Miike 's announcement. It simply states Kabam's position. You may not like that position, but that doesn't mean every position you don't agree with is condescending. It sounds to me like you expect @Kabam Miike to sound remorseful about the horrible position his employer has taken. That's entirely unrealistic.

Agreed, 100%. From what I can tell, it wasn't condescending at all. It was meant to be honest, something that people ask for on a daily basis in the form of transparency. Which is a good thing, when you think of the expectations that develop in the interim with these things, from not knowing. To me, that's not condescending at all. That's being forthright and caring about people getting their hopes up.
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    As long as people keep giving revenue to Kabam regardless of their treatment to players and the general functioning of the game, they will continue with this treatment. They will offer the bare minimum in compensation and expect players to take it and spend more. Kabam’s statement in this post shows that. I have not spent in a very long time and I urge others to do the same at this point. Kabam needs to properly compensate players and generally just fix their game.
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    The game is clearly unbalanced in regards to controls, mechanics, server reliance and hardware health.

August is always a month of good calendar rewards and nice events, same thing happened next year.

This however, does not compensate, nor rectify the lost of time, streaks, units and general dissatisfaction on the performance level of the game.

If some of you are satisfied with the bare minimum that is ok, but treating others with contempt because you are easily appeased is wrong and unbecoming of you.

Please keep this in consideration when you post next time.

Well, this problem cost iOS player so much money. I’m one of them. The little confensation just shows they are greedy.
This discussion has been closed.