**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bring The Game Down Now

I don’t know what’s going on at the moment but everything vital to actually play the game is broken dash backs, dexterity, parry, combos, block everything is broken.
Just went into AQ and my blocks are being broken all the time parry’s not registering champs being frozen went into uncollected and it’s doing the same thing the lag is ridiculous.
Seriously Kabam consider bringing the game down until it’s fixed. Please there’s nothing more people want than a smooth running game.
IPHONE 8+
Latest IOS
Latest version of the game
AQ/EQ

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    But it works fine for me? Why should I have to stop playing?
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    I can play the game without any problems right now so you're being selfish if you want to prevent me from playing the game just because you cant
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Mine is really good
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    It’s fine now for you but these issues are still there and have been for everyone and are still not getting fixed
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    how bout....NO!!
  • Options
    Gonad_the_GronkGonad_the_Gronk Posts: 14
    edited August 2018
    The thing is Kabam needs to have each version tested properly before release. No point in coming up with a patch 3 weeks into a 4 week event. The current standard of play is awful.
  • Options
    Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    NO
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    git gud

am i doing this rite?
  • Options
    I have closed this forum as it appears the issue was singled out and is no longer a factor.
  • Options
    I have closed this forum as it appears the issue was singled out and is no longer a factor.

Closed the forum?! nooooo who will i troll?!
  • Options
    Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Liek if you crie everytiem
  • Options
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Liek if you crie everytiem

kr22ubp6gx0i.jpg