**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is venom a good defender?

Please answer

Comments

• Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Venom is not a good defender. He easily dies to nullify, and blade, and ghost rider, and everybody else as well. I wouldn't recommend ranking him up.
  • Options
    TatteredSailTatteredSail Posts: 35
    No
  • Options
    JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Nopes
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    He's been in AQ so long as a defender that everyone has him figured out. You could use him for diversity sake but he's not a quality defender.
  • Options
    how about
    1. Carnage,
    2. Unduped Unstoppable colossus,
    3. and She-Hulk
    I've got them as 4* bad luck :'(:'(:'(:'(
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    All bad. Sorry. But...if rumored accounts are accurate, there are possible upgrades to a couple of cosmic champs in the works. Given that symbiotes are a major part of the MCU soon, and the cosmic class has two prominent but disappointing symbiotes, it is again possible that Venom and/or Carnage get improvements.

But that’s unlikely to help you in war anytime soon.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Soham1093 wrote: »
    how about
    1. Carnage,
    2. Unduped Unstoppable colossus,
    3. and She-Hulk
    I've got them as 4* bad luck :'(:'(:'(:'(

There even worse defenders at least venom can occasionaly catch people out these 3 are terrible. UC can be good defender duped but unduped he is basically just collosus
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Soham1093 wrote: »
    Please answer

Good nodes for Venom: Enhanced Sp2 Stun Immune Inflicts Poison Kinetic Reactor Strike Back.... Those are the only nodes i can think of off the top of my head especially Stun Immune best option for him
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    His special 2 catches people sometimes, so he can get an occasional kill on unblockable 2. Since diversity still matters, that can work if you don't already have a champ for node 3