**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What compensation do you think we deserve for the emergency maintenances and overheating

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
As the title says just want to see what people think is fair compensation

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Chadhogan wrote: »
    A working game would be a pretty good start
    Kabam logic : we don’t have to compensate the players if we don’t fix the bugs
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    6* awakening gem
    Savio444 wrote: »
    6* awakening gem
    That’d be great
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    A few bugs here and there are part of gaming but it feels like kabam have just stopped caring ? I can't see a future for a game as broken as the contest and that's sad as it used to be a wicked fun game
    Ye I’ve kinda drifted away from this game to marvel strike force
  • BruteForce75BruteForce75 Posts: 48
    The only compensation I wish for is game stability. No game outages except for regular scheduled maintenance.
  • LadoilitriiLadoilitrii Posts: 36
    Units/gold from missing arena fights,shards from arena rank rewards/milestones,energy refills that should be a must. But don't worry,a 2* is on the way
    Units/gold from missing arena fights,shards from arena rank rewards/milestones,energy refills that should be a must. But don't worry,a 2* is on the way

I want that fabled 2* Kampala khan
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Yeah it's getting close for me too 😒
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

From my experience foxnext are far worse than kabam
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Me, I’m holding out for lesser solo shards! Although I don’t we’ve had enough problems to qualify for those.
    TwmR wrote: »

There greedier with their offers but they do compensate immediately when there’s downtime
    The game went offline for 5 minutes yesterday and they compensated the moment it went back up
  • LadoilitriiLadoilitrii Posts: 36
    Also think about the grinders that stopped grinding due to the overheating issues,how many bc/units/shards were they missing? From my point of view it's giving ppl what they missed out due to the game issues,not compensation
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    TwmR wrote: »

There greedier with their offers but they do compensate immediately when there’s downtime
    The game went offline for 5 minutes yesterday and they compensated the moment it went back up

Foxnext have reduced rewards in several core game modes which should never happen in games like this. They were also giving a player free resources who was competing on the live server.
  • A game that in game resources can be edited by editor lol. No more cash for kabam~ lol
  • Mangas2Mangas2 Posts: 32
    Considering the magnitude of how frequently the game went down most of us had to use units to either rush to finish EQ or arena revives. Not too mention using items for AQ , AW and story quests due to outages. That being said 275-850 units, 500 4* shards 1000 5* shards , 1000 6* shards and 3-5 energy refills.

This is strictly for outages. That way each player can choose how they want to spend their units based on their needs. I prefer kabam invests in infrastructure as well. But the community wants compensation kabam should give.

Ps as I write this post mcoc is down again...
  • Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    edited August 2018
    Less time spent on bringing out new content every month or characters but instead focusing on getting the game functioning like it use to. It's like they don't understand that the more they keep updating and adding onto an already buggy and glitchy program. The more bugs its going to develop until it becomes swarmed with bugs and ppl get fed up with it.
    I myself have slowly drifted and instead started playing Puzzle Quest. Being able to play with no interruptions. I forgot what that felt like
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    ptewr8khc5ll.gif
    They should give us all one of these fancy suits.
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    EQ uncollected and master rewards for everyone
    Good idea