**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game down? [Merged Treads]

Comments

• skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Managed about 40 minutes of play and it's down again, utterly pathetic, kabam you are a joke
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Again!!??

yerp, it appears this is the new normal/added mechanics to play around.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Third time today
  • Lol. Joke
  • LeeeseLeeese Posts: 8
    This is beyond ridiculous now
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    And it makes you lose arena fights even if you’ve won them on the freeze lmao
  • Yes, again, AW just started and I can't join bcos it tells me to check my bl00dy connection .... most useless warning msg I have ever seen.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 695 ★★★
    4th time by my count.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    The first time in the last 12 days that I have a chance to play and down :(
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Cant get in either wtf kabam
  • I’m really glad that I already hit 4 million for killmonger. I usually go to 5, but who knows when it’ll be up. And for those who think 5 million is too much for a basic, consider this: I’ve missed many basics by less than 50k, so I say go big or go home.
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    FFS this is has gotten old! Buy some additional infrastructure already Kabam.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    u0f3ruanztm4.jpg
  • This is absolutely ridiculous. What could they possibly be doing that they didn’t do the first 2 times WOW
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    Down again,typical mcoc day
  • StevenSaneStevenSane Posts: 46
    Band aids, duct tape, and zip ties are all they have to fix issues....
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    Nothing better than the game going down right before AQ ends. Keep up the good work guys
  • Azzzm0Azzzm0 Posts: 13
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    5mx5holf1jqf.jpeg

Hope you don't mind @DarthPhal I stole this from you to post in my alliance chat room.

This.
    And yes, this is already ridiculous.
  • LadoilitriiLadoilitrii Posts: 36
    edited August 2018
    Really nice to see game down during attack phase. With wars beeing decided by 1 attack bonus,season delayed,overheating issues etc. Wondering how i still play this game.
  • Daz2708Daz2708 Posts: 36
    Its the end of aq map5 for our alliance
  • StevenSaneStevenSane Posts: 46
    Map 6 crystals? For taking the piss?
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    It's called a server hire someone that knows how to keep it running!!
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    and again
  • XzaineXzaine Posts: 10
    I can’t even make a serious attempt to play or grind arena... is there any other marvel game worth playing?
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Ridiculous glad I’m taking a break and not dealing with the stress of a high level alliance and war season fortnite is way funner then red dead redemption plus new COD coming time to delete!