**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down? [Merged Treads]

Comments

• Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    And it’s the beginning of my aw off lol
  • Ady72Ady72 Posts: 43
    Oh come on, this is absolutely ridiculous. Get some servers sorted out or take the game down til you do. Stuff your compensation, sort your stuff out.
  • 3plgkqqcbrqi.jpg

Of course now it shows as milestone claimed. Restarted app but cat not in inventory.
    Sent ticket, response came fast "sorry to hear about your connectivity problems, Yiddi, yadda...you're screwed, on our end we dont see issues with your inventory. Ticket closed"

Sigh...
    THIS IS RIDICULOUS, it was funny until 3 hours ago. As it is funny watching monkeys, delight in excrement slinging. But now this?

Its been more than a month of consistent server failure.
    Every new update brings something worse than the previous one.
    Can you all just stop releasing new patches and focus on game stability?
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    It's not down it's your imagination
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    I was really hoping to get Killmonger this time; but in danger of having my streak taken away by crashes...
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    And down again
  • slashx73slashx73 Posts: 6
    edited August 2018
    Down again?? 🙅🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♀️

• HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    edited August 2018
    I'm timing you today, Kabam. Your servers are down every 4 hours. Worst rate ever. Anything to say? Any transparency whatsoever? You suck more and more with every passing block of 4 hours.

I'll see you at 8pm Eastern to call you out again, I'm sure.
  • AjTodayBAjTodayB Posts: 326
    Between the overheating issue destroying phones, game play issues, and the constant emergency maintenence; the compensation better be awesome! Lol
  • LadoilitriiLadoilitrii Posts: 36
    It's a lottery, going like "should i take this diversity fight ? Srv can go down and anytime"
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    This is past the point of ridiculous.
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    This is beyond hysterical at this point. What a joke this is becoming.
  • AS87AS87 Posts: 4
    you would swear they have a bunch of prostitutes working for them...all their employees know how to do is go down on a customer...
  • On..... off.....on.......off.....on......offf
    Wonder who’s fault it is this time"............ kabams? ........ no never there fault as they don’t make mistakes
  • SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    Dont expectations to high about Compenstaion boys u know we should play first if u already didnt burn ur salty apple toys here we go this mount trend check ur connection stay tune for next steps in mcoc
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    edited August 2018
    To whichever mod reads this, please relay to the proper department monkeys,

FIX. YOUR. &%$#ING. GAME.
  • TanzaniteTanzanite Posts: 14
    Another outage?!?

tumblr_loq0giq5E51ql40fv.gif
  • ChristyfireChristyfire Posts: 5
    With less than 40 mins left in AQ and the game is down yet again.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I just lost my arena streak without actually fighting.
    Good times
  • JDHJDH Posts: 22
    Down again! I think the 5th time today.
  • Jebus1985Jebus1985 Posts: 21
    Well a least my vhs working I can watch X-Men the cartoon
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    fix this!!!!
  • JDHJDH Posts: 22
    What a joke!!
  • Good dang thing I just pulled a 4* killmonger from a cinematic crystal before it went down again... now i dont need to worry bout this game down BS messing with my arena grind!