**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wolverine nerfed

Today i use my wolvie in aq, it feel wont regen somuch and regen point at max power ussually 240 per tick . I notice today only 140 and the duration is short. Kabam should give me compensation to use revive and potion.
Any same experience?

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    He has two different regens
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    He's working just fine. Store more power to get a better regen
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Mine seems to be working just fine, you need to store power to get the most out of it
  • Options
    gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    He already wrote , usually at full powerbar 240 per tick. But today full powerbar only gave him 140 per tick. Duh
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Gojibok wrote: »
    Today i use my wolvie in aq, it feel wont regen somuch and regen point at max power ussually 240 per tick . I notice today only 140 and the duration is short. Kabam should give me compensation to use revive and potion.
    Any same experience?
    gabmucs_MY wrote: »
    He already wrote , usually at full powerbar 240 per tick. But today full powerbar only gave him 140 per tick. Duh
    I've noticed the same thing, and I know that it is based on current power. Significantly less regen at times

He has two different regenerations - one from his Sig, and a basic one he always has. The Sig Regeneration scales up to heal around 25% health at full power as opposed to 8%. That's what you're seeing. My Wolverine is working fine, when the contest is actually working itself.

• Options
    GojibokGojibok Posts: 4
    Thanks for all comment , ussually my wolvie can overcome damage from blocking attack gweepool and xbones in aq even day 5 map5 ,but today his regen cannot overcome the damage (in day 3 map5) Its clear the different because i always use wiolvie. I just dont want kabam make silent nerf on him or cheating mine.
  • Options
    Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    All regen champs proc less regen or weaker regen (if there are diff levels) as AQ week progresses... it’s how they get us using more items. The odds always favor the house folks.

nqszxdmg4hqf.gif
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Again he seems to be working just fine, screwed up a bit in aq and he was regaining upwards of 453 a tick in one fight and others were up over 300 though most of the time it was 145.
  • Options
    Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    My Wolvie seems fine
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Did you adjust your masteries recently?
    I noticed his regen is not that good without salve and the other one.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Did you wear your tin foil hat while doing AQ? That's probably the issue.
  • Options
    JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    I use my Wolvie for the immune to debuff path in stage 2 of AQ. I know what the OP is saying. I don't think that it was a nerf because it has to do with RNG. Ever since 19.0, the AMOUNT of times that wolvie PROCS his regen seems to have been lowered. To us, the community, this is a nerf. To Kabam, it is just bad luck with RNG.
  • Options
    GojibokGojibok Posts: 4
    I’ll try again next aq, hope he work fine, i use blade now.😌