**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected adaptoid. Yes again. Read on.

2»

Comments

• Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I think part of the problem is that people seem to expect to be able to do 100% of whatever level every month. Some people r good enough to do 100% every month, some r not. That's just the way it is, accept it.
  • Options
    MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    The only thing that killed me was lags...

Blade, MS, even Guillotine (all 4-40 4* and yes I am uncollected) oneshot him for me. I almost finished him with GR too, just place the right judgment at the appropriate time. I don't have Ronan duped and I really didn't want to awaken him when I had other options.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    yk9rudnzys5j.jpg

Honestly idk how you can slip up in this fight with Ronan.
    Parry 5 hit combo, intercept 5 hit combo sp1 fight is won
    Parry 5 hit combo, Parry 5 hit combo sp1 fight is won
    Just dont get hit before your sp1 and this is an easy win. I see literally no way to lose with Ronan unless you let him hit you
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Honestly idk how you can slip up in this fight with Ronan.

I think some people don't realize Ronan's stun duration is affected by sig level. At high sig level his stun is so long you have plenty of time to restack it. But at low sig level he could come out of the stun before you can restack it, and then if he moves backwards or blocks you then you'll lose the perma-stun.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I think Adaptoid is not a good boss design. If not for Ronan, we'd be seeing a whole lot more outcry here.

Yes, I've completed uncollected difficulty and this is the first time I've done so since I became uncollected 2 months ago, but TBH, Adaptoid is by far the most difficult boss.
  • Options
    NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 104
    Three words. Doctor Stephen Strange
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I've aleady tried like 6-7 times and wasted that many revives. I've given up ..forget it..the money spent isn't worth the prizes.... It's a total BS fight. Now I know why so many people are laying off on spending and/or quitting this game
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    I've aleady tried like 6-7 times and wasted that many revives. I've given up ..forget it..the money spent isn't worth the prizes.... It's a total BS fight. Now I know why so many people are laying off on spending and/or quitting this game

It probably would have been cheaper to practice on an easier difficulty level, and just killed him with a high tier character on the team if you failed to take him down with champions of comparable equivalent level to uncollected difficulty.