**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Jane foster or modok arena?

Just a simple question for the mods.
Since jane foster is a rerun in arena will we be getting modok instead as it was stated that his arena would be rerun due to down times in place of a champ that has seen basic arena already.

Comments

• Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    It’s Jane foster. Says in the weekly hero thread
  • Hey All,

We haven't forgotten about MODOK, though it probably would have made sense to have him this week. We're going to bring him in very soon. Don't worry, Sentinel and Bishop are safe.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Any preliminary estimates to obtain Jane?
    1.8m?

• UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Since there is Heimdall at the same time certainly yeah
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    My guess is 1.7 mil as cutoff for jane. Personally I like her for her stun lock and 100% crit chance when opponent is stunned. But many ppl do not like her and she has been in basic arena at least twice in the past.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    I would say 1.7mil to get her. I just wanna dupe mine XD
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Hope to get this champ.

1/ Can't play during Round 2.
    2/ The device has battery life to make it around 13 rounds of fight. Champions needed to recharge, battery also. :D
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Should be am easy champ to get. And I know the heat feeling. Wish kabam would give an option under setting to turn off winter hand warmer option. I'm on a 3 month old fone and 8 rounds of arena drains 50% of my battery.