Options

Suggesting arena rewards upgrade

I suggest you make the 1 vs 1 battle give 2* crystals and make the summoner trials give premium hero crystals and make the 3* featured give premium shards and the 4* featured and basic give 3* shards and make the 5* featured give 4* shards in the milestones or at least just make it easier to dupe 2*slike with this event your giving 2*s why not just keeping that way I mean know that you've added 6* it should be easier to get dupes and stronger champs the peak milestones is a step in the right direction just make it easier to get dupes for everyone in the game @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• Options
    RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    I think I know what you are trying to say...but I can't be 100% sure because I am not sure where one thought begins and on thought ends.
  • Options
    Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    Sorry about that
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    No way in H E double hockey sticks should they replace the 4 and 5 star shards in the basic arena with 3 star shards. You are smoking some serious stuff there my man.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,795 ★★★★★
    You posted this in the wrong section ...
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Ok, re-read and you are talking about milestones. You’re wanting more for doing the same amount of work. I don’t see that happening.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    That is one long sentence. And In my opinion, I think it’s fine the way it is. I’d rather get 4* shards than 3* shards...
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    They will never reward full 2 stars in quickmatches. Basic 2 stars perhaps, but it would make signature abilities stones for 2 stars redundant. I would love to have that, but they will think it is too much free stuff.