**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to kick a leader in alliance.

Hi, im in alliance where a leader is inactive/passive as it is his second account and at very low level. It kinda piss me off since other officer and member of alliance work hard every single day to make this alliance progress. I believe he using this alliance just to collect reward or in future he will just slip his main account to the alliance once it make to better rank. Anyone knows how to kick a leader (since i just a member n not officer) without him being notice.

Comments

• EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Maybe you should try and get him to hand leadership off to a more active member, he might just not have the motivation to run 2 accounts and that’s why his activity level is low.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Rather than start a new alliance, see if you can take over an existing one. You can change the name later. Might have some war rating plus donations rather than starting at the bottom.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    wakiewakie wrote: »
    Hi, im in alliance where a leader is inactive/passive as it is his second account and at very low level. It kinda piss me off since other officer and member of alliance work hard every single day to make this alliance progress. I believe he using this alliance just to collect reward or in future he will just slip his main account to the alliance once it make to better rank. Anyone knows how to kick a leader (since i just a member n not officer) without him being notice.

If your Leader has been inactive for over 30 days you can open a ticket requesting a change in leadership IF you are currently an active Officer in the alliance. That's the only way.
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    Lol, an alliance member wanting to kick the leader... Hilarious.
  • killervivekkillervivek Posts: 2
    What will happen when a leader left the alliance
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

What will happen when a leader left the alliance

An officer is made leader automatically. If the leader was the last member, the alliance is erased/deleted.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Another Solution could be after this AW and AQ season, you create a new alliance and all of your active players can go there by request.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

It's his alliance, he can run it whatever way he wants. If your not happy, then you can leave.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Jesus this thread is old!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    another revived thread, yay.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Reggie said:

Lol, an alliance member wanting to kick the leader... Hilarious.

Yeah who wouldn’t want to join that guy’s alliance?
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I wonder how OP is doing

considering he hasn’t been on forums for almost two years, I’d say he’s doing very well
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    That seems to be the state of things. I surfed alliances and looked through hundreds of them and zero people were playing. The game seems to be full of ghost alliances. Summoners that haven't logged into the game in almost a year, many that have not for months. And the saddest part of it is that the game has been designed in a way that all the higher tier materials need to be obtained through cooperative efforts, but finding players who really want to play this game and stick with it and do the work needed to advance is getting harder and harder.
    It is dominated by the older alliances and new alliances never seem to get off the ground unless it is composed of players who have made it to the higher tiers and banded together after leaving their old alliance. New players just don't like the work it takes to get where the long time players are.
    War is an unpleasant pain because no one wants to face the reduculous nodes peopled by half a dozen "things and dooms" no one cares to do aqs, they don't want the burden of checking in periodically to move and keep up, and don't want to be responsible or accountable to other members.
    In the alliance i just left they obtain thier supplies from having sigil memberships but how that could even work for them when they do virtually nothing ( but halfway finish aqs and don't even show up for war) is beyond me.
    It has just become way too much work to get the things to raise higher tier champs...soon this will be a game that has no free players and after that...no paying ones.
    Good luck! Hope you find an ACTIVE alliance...but they seem to be becoming extinct!
    Rap said:

That seems to be the state of things. I surfed alliances and looked through hundreds of them and zero people were playing. The game seems to be full of ghost alliances. Summoners that haven't logged into the game in almost a year, many that have not for months. And the saddest part of it is that the game has been designed in a way that all the higher tier materials need to be obtained through cooperative efforts, but finding players who really want to play this game and stick with it and do the work needed to advance is getting harder and harder.
    It is dominated by the older alliances and new alliances never seem to get off the ground unless it is composed of players who have made it to the higher tiers and banded together after leaving their old alliance. New players just don't like the work it takes to get where the long time players are.
    War is an unpleasant pain because no one wants to face the reduculous nodes peopled by half a dozen "things and dooms" no one cares to do aqs, they don't want the burden of checking in periodically to move and keep up, and don't want to be responsible or accountable to other members.
    In the alliance i just left they obtain thier supplies from having sigil memberships but how that could even work for them when they do virtually nothing ( but halfway finish aqs and don't even show up for war) is beyond me.
    It has just become way too much work to get the things to raise higher tier champs...soon this will be a game that has no free players and after that...no paying ones.
    Good luck! Hope you find an ACTIVE alliance...but they seem to be becoming extinct!

@Rap you do realize op hasn’t been on forums since October 2018
    edited June 2020

Note the time since they even logged in! I could post pictures of Hundreds and hundreds of alliances that are abandoned. It is still an issue...and how did it get resurected?

This one is still open so i can only assume some new players end up being auto assigned only to quit or try to find someplace to move.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

• FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    yeah, it's honestly a big issue for MCOC
    DNA3000 actually in their solo AQ discussion had around 40000 alliances that played AQ
    Problem is that most people are inactive. @Rap you have to keep in mind that although MCOC is still really popular(like #50 on appstore), there was a huge spike in plays when those marvel movies came out. Think about it, Some of those people might have played for like a week or two after seeing this game on appstore, didn't like it and just quit.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

The thread, it's... IT'S ALIVE!!!!

Lol I laughed hard at this
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please do not revive very old threads.
This discussion has been closed.